Aysha Harun (a harari tiktoker) blames Somalis for hate from trolls bcs she married a madow man

a lot of people do difference between men and females of ethnities and I don't care for this gender war
No they don’t. Do you think someone who hates Somalis is not going to hate crime you because you’re a woman? So when they’re making fun of the men’s features it’s okay because they’re totally not talking about Somali women…despite the fact that somali women also have those features. You’re deluded.

There is more pakistani/arab woman married to shisheeye compared to Somali women. What you talking about please dont compare Somali women to self hating honorless madow eomen
Timojeelics live in their own bubbles to the point that marrying your own cousin isn’t out of the norm for 2nd gen timojeelics. They have matchmakers who help their families find suitable timojeelics. They have no option but to marry their own whilst Somalis have freedom. So yes, there are more Somali women married to shisheeye than there are Pakistani women married to shisheeye. Arabs in the US are considered white and act white too, their parents aren’t religious and don’t care for Islam and encourage their kids to marry caadans and assimilate. The only arabs that are somewhat comparable to Somalis on a religiosity scale are Yemenis who are extremely conservative with their men being no different from tj males so marrying out isn’t an option for those women.

World

VIP
In real life yes, but you’d be hard pressed to find troll posts when their women marry out. I’ve seen dozens of IR marriage videos of their women married to Somali guys and marrying other groups. They hardly comment. I don’t think their men have such possessiveness over the randoms of their community like Somali men do.

One of the comments:
133C45AF-49EB-4016-B1CE-7D6742215A59.jpeg

@Hxni your post history consists of you trying to attack Islam and praise Israel and now Ethiopia while trying to attack Somalis.

It is obvious what you are.

You are not Somali, so stop pretending to speak for Somali women and posting erratically all over the thread.
Any Somali that praises Israel most definitely isn’t Somali.
Do Pakistani and Arab women even have a chance to talk to non-Pakistani/Arab men let alone marry them? Despite there being more Pakistani women in the UK/Canada/the US, I’m sure you’ll see more Somali women married to ajanabis than Pakistani women married to ajanabis. Comparing Somali women, who honestly speaking probably have the most freedom out of all Muslim women living in the west (as in they can go on girls holidays and marry an ajanabi without their parents cutting them off etc), to timojeelics who are under constant surveillance by the male members of their family and are subject to honor k1llings is unfair. You hardly see those types of comments because Pakistani female/non-Pakistani male marriage is non existent. Timojeelics literally dill their women for marrying the wrong sort of timojeelic. Somalis may make fun of you online but this will never compare to the real life violence and social exclusion that Muslim women in other communities face when they marry ajanabis.
lol, there was a whole TikTok in America In which couples at the masjid were asked their ethnic background. A lot of the couples were Pakistani women and Arab/Revert men. The idea of their women not marrying foreigners is false and on top of that, hardly any of their men were calling them derogatory words. Same with Arab women. I was surprised how many in America had South Asian husbands and on top of that as of late a lot of Faraxs have been marrying them. Yes, on average, their community is so much more conservative than ours, but they tend to police the women in their immediate family rather than concerning themselves with Random Pakistani or Arab women. They simply aren’t as insular tbh.

World

VIP
I saw that same thread and I went through the comments. Hardly saw many. Also, did you see the Somali guy/Pakistani girl couple? All I saw was people congratulating them. Asians are racists to black people but hardly come for Arab men and most of those Pakistani girls were married to Arab men.
No hes talking about on Twitter. Obv a MuslimMarriage forum is not gna be racist.

In real life yes, but you’d be hard pressed to find troll posts when their women marry out. I’ve seen dozens of IR marriage videos of their women married to Somali guys and marrying other groups. They hardly comment. I don’t think their men have such possessiveness over the randoms of their community like Somali men do.
That tells me you never grew up with arabs or asians or ever hanged with them

Several thoughts occur to me:

1. Why would a Somali care about who a Harari sister marries?
2. Even Ethiopians, I find, to be strange, with their comments and concern in regards to whom this sister that they don't know, married.
I understand that men of any ethnicity tend to feel like their women are theirs and that men of other ethnic groups shouldn't marry them (??), but they/you don't even know this sister, aren't related to her, etc...
3. Lol wow some of you guys are brutal with your attacks of this sister's looks and etc, but I get it, you feel like she's targeting Somali's and Somali men in particular.

There is a Somali proverb that states: "Dameeraha tan ugu xun baa uga biqla kulul". If I try to translate it for you (hooyo mataalo kids), it means "the worst amongst the donkey is the one with the most painful kick".

Folks, this homosapien Harari chick who still has at least 200 years to complete her evolution should not bother you with whatever diarrhea that she throws at the great Somali nation.

:heh:

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
It's weird seeing Somali women letting Ajanabis shit on their own people because of the actions of a few Somali men (yes a few, Most Somali guys have actual lives and professions).
They think they are safe because they're women. No one differentiates ethnicity-hate based on gender. They will eventually turn on you.
Case in point: :russ: :dead:

Last edited:
It's weird seeing Somali women letting Ajanabis shit on their own people because of the actions of a few Somali men (yes a few, Most Somali guys have actual lives and professions).
They think they are safe because they're women. No one is differentiates ethnicity-hate based on gender. They will eventually turn on you.
Case in point: :russ: :dead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
20-30% of Amhara are muslims

Theirs literally masjids all over the amhara region, big ones. The south wollo region in amhara is literally 80% muslim. Theirs at least 5 million amhara muslims

this is why some somalis are du.mb. they assume other ethnciities are just as homogenous as us

Amhara have christians and muslims in their group. Eritrean habesha are half muslim and half christian. And tigrayans have 5% muslims
You’re not very bright are you? There have been several instances where the Muslim Amhara community have posted that they were banned from erected mosques leading to protests. Instead of wasting time following Somalis go look at the news and follow what’s going on in your country.

Im opinionated and have a strong distain for somali men being misogynist to somali women

im also a staunch advocate for womens rights 💔
You also seem to have a disdain for facts and logic.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
a

AND WHY IS THAT? WHY DO YOU THINK SOMALI WOMEN MAKE FUN OF YALL?

Because of the racist misoygnist pos alot of yall are. Who get so mad and sensitive like little babies that when they see somali women exisiting they have to create troll burner accounts to hate

Other communities even see and notice this behaviour

im convinced all somali men were dropped on the head as a baby
You’re mentally unhinged.