Aysha Harun (a harari tiktoker) blames Somalis for hate from trolls bcs she married a madow man

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In real life yes, but you’d be hard pressed to find troll posts when their women marry out. I’ve seen dozens of IR marriage videos of their women married to Somali guys and marrying other groups. They hardly comment. I don’t think their men have such possessiveness over the randoms of their community like Somali men do.
North Africans who literally make comics about their women marrying black guys online aren't worse than j@r33r comments ? Man i'm outta here :mjlol:
I should make a thread on this but 75% of the tiktok lives I scroll past are North Africans (men and women) discussing interracial marriage with black people. They literally have their faces up there and it’s all in French. I don’t know why tiktok thinks I speak French or why I would care for this but it’s been like that for the past few weeks. Anytime any random north african marries a black person, incels/femcels make a live about it

In real life yes, but you’d be hard pressed to find troll posts when their women marry out. I’ve seen dozens of IR marriage videos of their women married to Somali guys and marrying other groups. They hardly comment. I don’t think their men have such possessiveness over the randoms of their community like Somali men do.
Hard cap I have seen plenty of tt trolls and incels making the exact same content the somali trolls are making and they say a lot worse. You just don't see it because it doesn't pop up on your feed. Randomly I end up in different communities tts content and I just see the same stuff that the somali trolls post but they gets less views and the somali ones get on everyone's feed which is why it gets so much views.

When they pop u for me I'll post them here so you can see

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
wallahi amus

Im opinionated and have a strong distain for somali men being misogynist to somali women

im also a staunch advocate for womens rights 💔
IMG_1257.jpeg

tell me how they are inferior than you?? your a loser who spends all his time in his free government founded housing spouting hate at his fellow muslims not knowing that 5 minutes of fun trolling is an eternity in Jahannam
Who you calling a loser you dh'lo, government housing did you lol, i run a sucessful business and recently bought my own property just last year. Stupid little girl and f'ck west africans in general.

It's weird seeing Somali women letting Ajanabis shit on their own people because of the actions of a few Somali men (yes a few, Most Somali guys have actual lives and professions).
They think they are safe because they're women. No one differentiates ethnicity-hate based on gender. They will eventually turn on you.
Case in point: :russ: :dead:
using another incel post, typical abdi incels wallahi

Finished creatures

Trending