Aysha Harun (a harari tiktoker) blames Somalis for hate from trolls bcs she married a madow man

It’s true that we should watch our image and not make such hurtful comments. However, how do we make sure this isn’t normalized?? Because this is not normal. These two humans have nothing in common and will bring confused kids into this world who themselves did nothing wrong.
This is exactly the issue, we have weirdo somali men who think one person marrying another is "not good"

and than BOOM. incel abdis who are racist pos on the internet appear. Now thats the reputation yall have

WHY DO YOU CARE WHO SOME RANDOM PERSON MARRYS? IMAGINE BEING SO PRESSED YOU FOUND A PROBLEM WITH THIS. THIS ISNT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR.

a bunch of somali men have to be the most sensitive people in the world.

a
The world doesn't revolve around somali women, you see a troll block them. Don't act like theres not alot of somali women throwing faraxs under the bus constantly making fun of them under tiktok comments. Playing victim like xalimos are the only ones who get trolled solves nothing but at the same time you are the one playing defense for a harari replying hella times when you claim to hate somali niggas. She's dissing your entire ethnic group but I get it we are somali, someone could screw us over and we'd end up fighting eachother instead of the insigator, genetics :chrisfreshhah:
AND WHY IS THAT? WHY DO YOU THINK SOMALI WOMEN MAKE FUN OF YALL?

Because of the racist misoygnist pos alot of yall are. Who get so mad and sensitive like little babies that when they see somali women exisiting they have to create troll burner accounts to hate

Other communities even see and notice this behaviour

im convinced all somali men were dropped on the head as a baby

Arabs and Asians are far worse when it comes to racism lmao
In real life yes, but you’d be hard pressed to find troll posts when their women marry out. I’ve seen dozens of IR marriage videos of their women married to Somali guys and marrying other groups. They hardly comment. I don’t think their men have such possessiveness over the randoms of their community like Somali men do.

This is exactly the issue, we have weirdo somali men who think one person marrying another is "not good"

and than BOOM. incel abdis who are racist pos on the internet appear. Now thats the reputation yall have

WHY DO YOU CARE WHO SOME RANDOM PERSON MARRYS? IMAGINE BEING SO PRESSED YOU FOUND A PROBLEM WITH THIS. THIS ISNT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR.

Naaya shut up, all ethnicities are racist when it comes to someone from their community marrying out

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
In real life yes, but you’d be hard pressed to find troll posts when their women marry out. I’ve seen dozens of IR marriage videos of their women married to Somali guys and marrying other groups. They hardly comment. I don’t think their men have such possessiveness over the randoms of their community like Somali men do.

North Africans who literally make comics about their women marrying black guys online aren't worse than j@r33r comments ? Man i'm outta here :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i do notice habesha muslims usually dont want people to associate them with us

But for some reason some somalis think habesha muslims are "kin" to somalis

the average habesha muslim sees habesha christians a billion times closer to somali muslims

Its like how somalis think all amhara are christian when million muslim amhara exist. And just because those amhara who are muslim exist, that doesnt mean any of them would like us

Naaya shut up, all ethnicities are racist when it comes to someone from their community marrying out
and why can those ethnicites hide their racism better than somali males?

You never see ethiopian getting dragged on twitter constantly, thats because ethiopian men are not a bunch of attention seeking wh0res wallahi

I have a theory that somali male trolls get a dopamine every time they press send, and thats why they act like lunatics

The world doesn't revolve around somali women, you see a troll block them. Don't act like theres not alot of somali women throwing faraxs under the bus constantly making fun of them under tiktok comments. Playing victim like xalimos are the only ones who get trolled solves nothing but at the same time you are the one playing defense for a harari replying hella times when you claim to hate somali niggas. She's dissing your entire ethnic group but I get it we are somali, someone could screw us over and we'd end up fighting eachother instead of the insigator, genetics :chrisfreshhah:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali words are picked up and used by non Somalis. Here’s a video of a Pakistani fellow recording a diss track to a black uk rapper after being called β€œpaki β€œ.

Ive even see black people call each other the j word and double barrel shot gun nose.

once again proving my point, alot of somali male thugs see this as "cool"

they make comments like "before we were not rated, but now were peng and popular (uk mali accent)" like wtf... how is gang banging and "somali rappers" cool??

Some of these people were called big forehead to many times growing up so they became gang bangers to get revenge 🀣🀣🀣

You sound like your Aysha Harun’s burner account.

The Somali community does not like marrying out and you can see the same type of comments under Somali guys posts about interracial relationships.

Get used to it.

w
I feel bad for Habesha guys, their womens are going for Madows in mass lol
why tf do you care?

Normal people are watching tv, working out, going to their job

Somali male incels "we have to find a way to stop xalimos from going to Madows" "im going back home to get a minor" "cheap and clean all xalimos" 🀣 coudlnt sound anymore like a incel

do black men make you nervous? Habibi your black as well

S
Its shit like this that makes me realise how alone we are in this world
sis dont feel sad, whenever i see people dragging "somalis"

im always reminded their dragging racist misogynist somali men

its unfortunate we have to share a ethnicity with these males but subhanllah what can we do. God curses us i swear

Somali males β‰  Somali women

Somali men dug their own grave and now they have their reputation

I’ll admit we got some cringe trolls, will @Hxni admit the influx of femcels tho?
Yes i will admit their is alot of somali women who hate somali men because of the sh1t yall say...

my response to this is what did you expect? You cant harass somali women and than expect none of them to not hate you

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
S

sis dont feel sad, whenever i see people dragging "somalis"

im always reminded their dragging racist misogynist somali men

its unfortunate we have to share a ethnicity with these males but subhanllah what can we do. God curses us i swear

Somali males β‰  Somali women

Somali men dug their own grave and now they have their reputation
and we didn't choose to have like you in our community

You sound like your Aysha Harun’s burner account.

The Somali community does not like marrying out and you can see the same type of comments under Somali guys posts about interracial relationships.

Get used to it.
Get over yourself, "sOmaLI cOmMunItY dOesNt like mArrYiNg oUt" plz remember what you personally do, doesnt impact the millions of us who have freedom of choice

North Africans who literally make comics about their women marrying black guys online aren't worse than j@r33r comments ? Man i'm outta here :mjlol:
He said Arabs and Asians. N Africans are terrible, along with Albanians. But I hardly see Pakistanis and other Arabs commenting when their women marry other Muslim groups like Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts