Aysha Harun (a harari tiktoker) blames Somalis for hate from trolls bcs she married a madow man

It’s not haram. It’s just that you should dissociate yourself from the Somali community. It’s not the half-Ajnabi community after all. It’s an identity thing
i’ve noticed somalis who marry out tend to make it their entire personality trait on social media, their accounts are entirely dedicated to showcasing their interracial marriage. it’s v strange.

She knows exactly what she's doing. Classic divide and conquer. She wants to slander us while keeping Xalimos on her side by making this a gender issue. Very insidious.

Anyways, my main issue is with any Somali girl that follows her considering her past snide remarks about Somalis.

Saddest thing is that so many Somali girls don't realise that some of these other non Somali girls have a certain resentment against us that is a combination of envy and jealousy. They resent us for being so visible and influential, especially in the hijabi influencer/modelling world. This one in particular wouldn't be where she is if she didn't look Somali in the face. She used to be very vague about her ethnicity at first for a reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
This “incel abdi” gang is made up. It doesn’t exist. Somali girls marrying out is not cool, period.

And if they do marry out, they should keep it to themselves and not post on social media to look for acceptance. Like, why is it important for people to know she’s somali and is marrying an Ajnabi? You know what I’m saying

Why do you people care? People are allowed to post their partners online, it's called social media for a reason. Also, you idiot. When people post on social media, they're using it to update people they know about their lives. Not because they want random niggas' approval. Should they make sure that everything they post doesn't offend anyone? You people are obsessive, to be frank, no one cares. Most Somalis don't either.

GET A LIFE, NIGGA! IT AIN'T YOUR BUSINESS WHAT OTHERS DO WITH THEIR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:camby:

I know Somalis are overrepresented in the incel/hate community but I think that a good chunk of them are non-Somalis. Just the other day a user on here exposed a twitter account that was harassing muslim women on twitter while pretending to be Somali. They turned out to be a west african woman.

They deleted their account after being exposed indicating that they were infact guilty. Who knows if there are more like that woman.
The word "Jar***r" became mainstream and you will find arabs and other asians (esp indians/pakistanis) use it. Just because that word originated from Somalis doesn't mean that everyone who uses it is.
Most if not all of those trolls are not part of the incel community, that is a title you guys force on them, incel is something people identify as, no point calling these weird kids that, they are just trolls.

If the majority of the comments were her fellow Ethiopians or faceless accounts why she bringing up Somalis tf?

Ngl I’ve noticed some of the Muslim Habeshas have a weird attitude towards Somalis. There’s a lot of them in Toronto- they’re always around us yet they also act like they’re in competition with us and think they’re better than us. The Christian Habeshas are nicer and much easier to get along with even though we have less in common with them

This doesn’t represent the average Somali man, but Somalis are over represented when it comes to trolling, especially of that nature. I saw a TikTok of her and her husband and you had a lot of Somali flag accounts calling her cheap and clean, insulting her marriage, calling her man the J word and the list goes on.

Deny it as much as you want, but Somali kids on the internet are weirdos. From the strange Macrobian stuff which I don’t understand, to that L haplogroup stuff which I’m also confused about to calling women cheap and clean, now even insulting ajnabi girls whom they think are Somalis. What on earth is going on?
The irony is that those same incel that Make funny of other africans aren't aware that they are indirectly causing xenophobia to rise I have two distant relatives that were killed in south Africa. Africans already assume that we are arabs and you already know how they feel about muslims.

The irony is that those same incel that Make funny of other africans aren't aware that they are indirectly causing xenophobia to rise I have two distant relatives that were killed in south Africa.
Allahu naxaristo, may Allah have mercy them, widen their graves and grant them the highest level of Jannah, ameen.

Keo

VIP
She had so many angry Ethiopians under her comments. She clearly has an agenda and the braindead Xalimos have turned this into lets bash Somali men session while she protected her Ethiopian community.
Lol, she's played them nicely and threw her Somali supporters under the bus.

She's not even Somali so there's no incentive for Somali trolls to go after her. Besides, there's a lot of Ethiopian trolls online that can larp as Somalis much easier than other ajnabis.

The irony is that those same incel that Make funny of other africans aren't aware that they are indirectly causing xenophobia to rise I have two distant relatives that were killed in south Africa. Africans already assume that we are arabs and you already know how they feel about muslims.
You're really blaming South African xenophobia on recent online trolls? They've always been xenophobic, do they also think Nigerians are Arab? Because they hate and kill them too.
You guys need to stop blaming everything on these few trolls online, it's ridiculous.

AUN to your relatives though.

Trending

Latest posts