Aysha Harun (a harari tiktoker) blames Somalis for hate from trolls bcs she married a madow man

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She deleted my comment where I told a somali girl to stop saying “don’t say somalis, say somali men”.

why is she in our buisness????

:gucciwhat:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She hates Somalis, I’ve clocked her bs, her and that Australian girl like they have some superior ego, like come on they are both Langaabs in their own country, gumeysi by their Christian hebesha brothers, the only non Somali influencers who’s not like that is shaadbhatal she’s good with Somalis
Are there others?!! I like shahd. What Australian girl?

She deleted my comment where I told a somali girl to stop saying “don’t say somalis, say somali men”.

why is she in our buisness????

:gucciwhat:

She knows exactly what she's doing. Classic divide and conquer. She wants to slander us while keeping Xalimos on her side by making this a gender issue. Very insidious.

Anyways, my main issue is with any Somali girl that follows her considering her past snide remarks about Somalis.

Saddest thing is that so many Somali girls don't realise that some of these other non Somali girls have a certain resentment against us that is a combination of envy and jealousy. They resent us for being so visible and influential, especially in the hijabi influencer/modelling world. This one in particular wouldn't be where she is if she didn't look Somali in the face. She used to be very vague about her ethnicity at first for a reason.

Our former concubines

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421-030203_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421-030203_Twitter.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 65
She had so many angry Ethiopians under her comments. She clearly has an agenda and the braindead Xalimos have turned this into lets bash Somali men session while she protected her Ethiopian community.
Okay now you're just being stupidly naive, there have been multiple cases of lowlife incel abdis harassing and insulting innocent somali girls simply for the fact that they chose to date or marry an ajnabi guy. This is a fact, and even other faraxs know it so calling other somali girls who point out the obvious "braindead xalimos' instead of criticising those men who are embarrassing our community is just stupid.

I mean just look at the comment on this thread
They have to speak up. This shouldn’t become a thing

This ugly overweight ehiopian woman probaly has some sort of anti-somali agenda, so I'm not going to defend her however ignoring the growing incels in our community and acting like its nothing will bite you in the ass later.

Som

VIP
If they are Somali (they could be harari /Ethiopian muslims as well as far as we know, we look similar and have muslin names) they are probably diaspora kids. You don't see this behavior in real life. People still have some edeb and xishood

Som

VIP
Most Ethiopian Muslims in the west are like this which is why I don’t understand why users on here post about other Ethiopians taking over Harari land and feel some sort of kinship with them. It’s not our problem, they are not our people. Many of these Ethiopian Muslims that you guys feel bad for cling to their Ethiopian/habesha identity and do not like Somalis just like their Christian brethren. Why should I care if Harar becomes part of Oromia?
Somalis even sent soldiers to help Hararis against Menelik back in the days

Celery

Vasodilator
Okay now you're just being stupidly naive, there have been multiple cases of lowlife incel abdis harassing and insulting innocent somali girls simply for the fact that they chose to date or marry an ajnabi guy. This is a fact, and even other faraxs know it so calling other somali girls who point out the obvious "braindead xalimos' instead of criticising those men who are embarrassing our community is just stupid.

I mean just look at the comment on this thread

This ugly overweight ehiopian woman probaly has some sort of anti-somali agenda, so I'm not going to defend her however ignoring the growing incels in our community and acting like its nothing will bite you in the ass later.
This “incel abdi” gang is made up. It doesn’t exist. Somali girls marrying out is not cool, period.

And if they do marry out, they should keep it to themselves and not post on social media to look for acceptance. Like, why is it important for people to know she’s somali and is marrying an Ajnabi? You know what I’m saying

This “incel abdi” gang is made up. It doesn’t exist. Somali girls marrying out is not cool, period.

And if they do marry out, they should keep it to themselves and not post on social media to look for acceptance. Like, why is it important for people to know she’s somali and is marrying an Ajnabi? You know what I’m sayin
since when is it haram for somali girls to marry out their ethnicity If the marriage is islamically sound, what does it matter if you or some other incel doesn't consent to the marriage :mjlol:

Celery

Vasodilator
since when is it haram for somali girls to marry out their ethnicity If the marriage is islamically sound, what does it matter if you or some other incel doesn't consent to the marriage :mjlol:
It’s not haram. It’s just that you should dissociate yourself from the Somali community. It’s not the half-Ajnabi community after all. It’s an identity thing

Trending

Latest posts