Atheists why don't you belive in Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most atheists don’t know that atheism is religion and by leaving Islam they are following humans who they think are knowledgeable than the one who created them and who they deny his existence.

atheists are ungrateful to the one who gave them life if they die in that state they are worse than animals and their abode is hell
I'm glad these cadaan animals will have their stay in hell. Let them be arrogant to the most high when hell fire is dragged close to them. Subhanallah they think the fire in greece is hell. How will they handle the flames of jahannam?

:kodaksmiley:

I'm glad these cadaan animals will have their stay in hell. Let them be arrogant to the most high when hell fire is dragged close to them. Subhanallah they think the fire in greece is hell. How will they handle the flames of jahannam?

:kodaksmiley:
As much as I don’t like cadaan people some of them are Muslims

Atheism is just the belief in science which in itself constantly changes if you asked these gaalo 60 years ago they would've told you that mercury cures diseases with passion

Atheists tell me why you deny the favour of your Lord is it because your kibir stops you from bowing down to allah but to yourself I was like this couple months ago until I got banned on Somali spot for bugging on Muslims during Ramadan after that I came to my senses and realised I can't keep beefing with my faith forever either I got to accept Allah and submit or burn in he'll forever I changed from my stubborn ways. I turned into a fake agnostic after I did one month in jail for something I didn't do which made me think why does Allah do this to me what have I done wrong. So I rebelled by leaving islam but now I went through some real harsh times and I've realised the only one who can save you is Allah not yourself and I know I got locked as a test to strengthen me. So I ask again atheists why do you fake it is it because you went through some hard times like me and felt angry at allah
why you beating your sister up if you didnt believe in islam a few months ago :browtf:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Humans are just phantoms questing for a purpose in a lonely eternity. God or the Absolute Being is the unimaginably endless darkness encompassing all things outside of phenomenal existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts