Atheists why don't you belive in Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athiesm doesn’t equal science.

When Islam was at its highest, it was the driving force behind science.

A practicing Christian made the Internet.

A Syrian-American Buddhist created the iPhone.

A practicing Christian created Microsoft.

So instead of the holier than thou attitude, try to actually argue my points.
I agree but their faith in some deity had no role in their scientific contribution. You made a non-point there.

I agree but their faith in some deity had no role in their scientific contribution. You made a non-point there.

No but you said there was a tangible benefit because I use an iPhone and the internet.

Those have been created by deists.

The point is: Islam and Athiesm agree that there was never nothing.

Atheists believe the universe always contained some crucial compounds that created the Big Bang.

Muslims believe god exists.

At the end of the day, both can’t prove their point but the Muslim wins because he is content whether he dies without a god or with a god because he lived a good life.

Can the atheist say that?

No but you said there was a tangible benefit because I use an iPhone and the internet.

Atheists believe the universe always contained some crucial compounds that created the Big Bang.

At the end of the day, both can’t prove their point but the Muslim wins because he is content whether he dies without a god or with a god because he lived a good life.

Existence is a miracle, because you need to imagine something being first. Maybe there wasn’t a first thing?

It’s impossible to think about it, but whatever science says is right, and we have to quietly accept it.

Atheists are actually pagans that follow the teachings of satan.

He even comes to our seminars :trumpsmirk:

Religion had state-like function in the past but has now been replaced by secular state that offer better services and ensure higher degree of happiness, protections and human betterment.

Not even satan can compete with the secular state :hillarybiz:

Existence is a miracle, because you need to imagine something being first. Maybe there wasn’t a first thing?

It’s impossible to think about it, but whatever science says is right, and we have to quietly accept it.

Science tells me that a few compounds like Hydrogen and Nitrogen existed before anything else.

Where did that come from?

Who created that?

I contended with the notion that there is no tangible benefit in believing in science. I don't think atheists make definitive claims about the origins of the universe i think most are agnostic about it.

Science tells me that a few compounds like Hydrogen and Nitrogen existed before anything else.

Where did that come from?

Who created that?

Some think existence began with Big Bang, some think it’s an infinite universe or multiverse etc

But you can’t explain what created the laws of physics that began everything, or doesn’t it require explanation?

Impossible to think.

You have to explain God if he exists, and saying he’s eternal is no different from saying the universe is eternal.

I think we will never know.

I’m pretty sure the biblical God and Quran doesn’t exist because he’s too human in characterizing.

But I’m not sure the universe has a creator

Most atheists don’t know that atheism is religion and by leaving Islam they are following humans who they think are knowledgeable than the one who created them and who they deny his existence.

atheists are ungrateful to the one who gave them life if they die in that state they are worse than animals and their abode is hell

Most atheists don’t know that atheism is religion and by leaving Islam they are following humans who they think are knowledgeable than the one who created them who they deny his existence.

atheists are ungrateful to the one who gave them life if they die in that state they are worse than animals and their abode is hell

You can’t prove God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts