Atheists why don't you belive in Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain can't get over the fact that Mohammed allegedly smashed a 9 year old. My faith has never been the same after finding that out.

As much as I don’t like cadaan people some of them are Muslims
I don't hate them. I just despise their current reign of tyranny and would like them to become a minority, so that mankind can live in peace. Sure we all fought each other before cadaan came but they killed many for no good reason and still do today to serve their satanic beliefs.

"Atheists tell me why you deny the favour of your Lord is it because your kibir stops you from bowing down to allah but to yourself"

This isn't a sincere question. This is preaching. I don't believe in Allah for the same reason I don't believe in leprechauns or pixies. There's no evidence for their existence. This question is also more specific than just broadly believing in a god, but believing in the Islamic god.

"I came to my senses and realised I can't keep beefing with my faith forever either I got to accept Allah and submit or burn in he'll forever"

You don't provide reasons why you believe in the Islamic god. You just assert that without this belief you will be going to hell. How do you know this is true? You describe being mad at Allah for things that happened to you. This is the difference between what you were, from atheists/agnostics. Those who don't believe in any god aren't upset at this god. You have to understand that. These people sincerely don't believe in its existence. You make the mistake in thinking that mindset you temporarily had is the same mindset atheists have:

"So I ask again atheists why do you fake it is it because you went through some hard times like me and felt angry at allah"

Also as a Muslim it makes no sense to be angry at Allah for hardships. Islam doesn't preach that becoming a Muslim means being immune to misfortune. Unless you think duas actually work and yours were being ignored maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending