Atheists why don't you belive in Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheists tell me why you deny the favour of your Lord is it because your kibir stops you from bowing down to allah but to yourself I was like this couple months ago until I got banned on Somali spot for bugging on Muslims during Ramadan after that I came to my senses and realised I can't keep beefing with my faith forever either I got to accept Allah and submit or burn in he'll forever I changed from my stubborn ways. I turned into a fake agnostic after I did one month in jail for something I didn't do which made me think why does Allah do this to me what have I done wrong. So I rebelled by leaving islam but now I went through some real harsh times and I've realised the only one who can save you is Allah not yourself and I know I got locked as a test to strengthen me. So I ask again atheists why do you fake it is it because you went through some hard times like me and felt angry at allah

It is simple, first and foremost there is no empirical proof of God and any belief should be supported by empirical evidence.

Secondly as a muslim you have rejected some 10.000 thousands of other god's and the likehood that this specific religion is true is statistically negligible.

Thirdly the regulation that underpin Islam do not pass the rational basis test used for most form legislation and governmental actions such as objective harm by example what the harm in consensual sexual relation or women not being covered from top to toe?

Furthermore the punishments decreed are disproportionate and in modern perspective absurd.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
It is simple, first and foremost there is no empirical proof of God and any belief should be supported by empirical evidence.

Secondly as a muslim you have rejected some 10.000 thousands of other god's and the likehood that this specific religion is true is statistically negligible.

Thirdly the regulation that underpin Islam do not pass the rational basis test used for most form legislation and governmental actions such as objective harm by example what the harm in consensual sexual relation?

Furthermore the punishments decreed are disproportionate and in modern perspective absurd.
Concured.

Thirdly the regulation that underpin Islam do not pass the rational basis test used for most form legislation and governmental actions such as objective harm by example what the harm in consensual sexual relation?

Naa heedhe how many times are you going to vomit these same talking points? Also why did Knowles say you're a Muslim

dhMeAzK.gif

Naa heedhe how many times are you going to vomit these same talking points? Also why did Knowles say you're a Muslim

What is true must be repeated, and for a site that continuously discuss inter-marriage and other minorities repetition is a given.

Because @Knowles is right, I just more critical Islamic principles being applied outside the spiritual realm.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Thirdly the regulation that underpin Islam do not pass the rational basis test used for most form legislation and governmental actions such as objective harm by example what the harm in consensual sexual relation or women not being covered from top to toe?

You are kafir or muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts