Atheists why don't you belive in Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheists believe they’re at the pinnacle of human knowledge by “accepting” gods non-existence.

However, atheism requires for one to forgo belief in god and place blind faith in science with no tangible benefit.

Atheists believe certain compounds existed before everything else that caused the Big Bang.

Muslims believe a god existed before everything else that caused the Big Bang.

At the end of the day muslims dont lose anything by believing and dying with no god but atheists risk embarrassment and ultimately hell.

It is not self-destructive, the person making the claim have to proof the claim or assertion, and there is no empirical proof for God's existence as it stands today.

Lack of empirical proof does not mean lack of existence correct, but empirically speaking there is as much evidence for God's existence as there is for the Spaghetti monster, they are equal claims scientifically speaking.

I think you're misunderstanding my point. YOU made the claim that
any belief should be supported by empirical evidence.

Now prove that claim to be true by empirical means.

You can't. Thus your argument is self-destructive.

Did you watch the link I posted tell me how rasuul saw guessed this all
I did, the guy in the video is giving the verse an unwarranted charitable interpretation considering the Quran is filled with scientific errors. If the verse gave a more precise and specific description like "Under precise conditions of temperature and pressure, which are <temperature and pressure indication>, pure water and salted water don't mix because <chemical and physical explanation>. Such phenomenon can be seen at <coordinates>.”, it would have been more convincing. Instead we have a vague sentence that is left for subjective interpretation.

Atheists believe they’re at the pinnacle of human knowledge by “accepting” gods non-existence.

However, atheism requires for one to forgo belief in god and place blind faith in science with no tangible benefit.

Atheists believe certain compounds existed before everything else that caused the Big Bang.

Muslims believe a god existed before everything else that caused the Big Bang.

At the end of the day muslims dont lose anything by believing and dying with no god but atheists risk embarrassment and ultimately hell.
no tangible benefit
says this while posting on the world wide web that connects people across the global with a device that fits on the palm of his hand.
And there is no need for blind faith in science, unlike religion you can actually adjust your perception of reality in accordance with the evidence.

no tangible benefit
says this while posting on the world wide web that connects people across the global with a device that fits on the palm of his hand.
And there is no need for blind faith in science, unlike religion you can actually adjust your perception of reality in accordance with the evidence.

Athiesm doesn’t equal science.

When Islam was at its highest, it was the driving force behind science.

A practicing Christian made the Internet.

A Syrian-American Buddhist created the iPhone.

A practicing Christian created Microsoft.

So instead of the holier than thou attitude, try to actually argue my points.

You don't believe moral to be relative? Are they objective in your eyes?

No, but the more align with reality the more objective it becomes.

Morality based on logic principles can be reformed and challenged using reality based arguments.

However morality based on absolut dictations in the form religion are inherently irrational and are suitable for moral relativisme where slavery is acceptable, not because the believer agree but because rationality has been substituted with authoritarianism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending