Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
1101a523141e92ace4639321fcfdd571.gif

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
So what I'm not the one out here sneak dissing you stupid , you're a fuckin snake you ugly ass broad come at me again and I might just hit up ur man... let's see how loyal he going to be with a stank around him.

View attachment 32744
Y’all are goodies I bet Riekos fiancé is a sspot user that’s probably how they met and Lola how you giving a sspot Somali guy of all Somali guys your snapchat that’s a whole L within itself

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
So what I'm not the one out here sneak dissing you stupid , you're a fuckin snake you ugly ass broad come at me again and I might just hit up ur man... let's see how loyal he going to be with a stank around him.

View attachment 32744
You tried with that offbrand gif and weak insult lol how many times have you said “broad” before me
None
Don’t get involved you penny smelling smut, Reiko probably PMed you asking for your help lol “Snake” this a whole message board, I wasn’t your friend and never will be
Change that ugly pfp too

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Y’all are goodies I bet Riekos fiancé is a sspot user that’s probably how they met and Lola how you giving a sspot Somali guy of all Somali guys your snapchat that’s a whole L within itself
I'm not like you hoe, stop obsessing over my fiancé, he don't like stormzy looking es. Your entire existence is a walking L.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I'm not like you hoe, stop obsessing over my fiancé, he don't like stormzy looking es. Your entire existence is a walking L.
Sis I’m not darskin don’t make me repeat myself melanin is a gift I wouldn’t care if I was darskin I’d still rick my skin you insecure rat you mad over me calling you out give me receipts reiko tell me where I call myself 19 then I’ll admiy defeat

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
... If you don’t get the f*ck outta here naaya
You are talking about someones existence when you’re whole account has 13k messages
How much of a bum hoe can you be?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
A few days ago I linked an article discussing the 50+ claimed lives in a desert shootout in Egypt. Only received one reply :yloezpe:
lol don't worry the only threads that get attention on this site are controversial ones, I have posted beautiful(if I may say so) fall pictures that I took with my new camera, I think I got like 5 replies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts