Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Who you calling out I've been standing out here waiting you're not going to do shit with that stank breath you ugly ass hoe..... wheres your pimp daddy Yasmin
Here Lola you want a bone nice lil doggy don’t forget to lick your xaar of your mouth once you’ve finished batty following reiko

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Who you calling out I've been standing out here waiting you're not going to do shit with that stank breath you ugly ass hoe..... wheres your pimp daddy Yasmin
“When you find yourself making friends left and right :p” how old are you 7 grow up talking back to me and jjero like women finish primary school first
DY57m.gif

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
f*ck off naaya

How am I mentally deranged when you took sides with Yasmin who was obviously in the wrong ? You have all types of nerves to be texting back like your the shit
@yasmin lan Dumb es always mad
tumblr_npnd09cc7L1tim4ymo2_500.gif

Why don't you take all this energy you putting into this to get your man back you dusty ass ?
Why won’t you take all this energy in making friends outside the internet you weirdo

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
f*ck off naaya

How am I mentally deranged when you took sides with Yasmin who was obviously in the wrong ? You have all types of nerves to be texting back like your the shit
Why don't you take all this energy you putting into this to get your man back you dusty ass ?
Awww Lola you mad? :chrisfreshhah: Stupid dog hoe. I wasn’t in the wrong quote what I said read it and re evaluate what you said goofy

How much did reiko PayPal you into defending her Suugo stained baati ass:mjlol: speaking of reiko I bet she’s in her room facing the wall crying

How much are you paying jjero? has the nerve to act like she not in the wrong tho

A simple thread about an Abdi but ofcourse Yasmin has to come out of the woodworks
Since your man ain't interested who you tryna impress ?

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
How much are you paying jjero? has the nerve to act like she not in the wrong tho

A simple thread about an Abdi but ofcourse Yasmin has to come out of the woodworks
Since your man ain't interested who you tryna impress ?
Sis he’s more than interested go find your own man lonely hoe @Zeus not enough for you? @Reiko this is you isnt it sending your love to your fob fiancé In xamar

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sis he’s more than interested go find your own man lonely hoe @Zeus not enough for you? @Reiko this is you isnt it sending your love to your fob fiancé In xamar
Obsessed, dusty hoe. Don't confuse yourself with me, my ring collection is worth more than your entire existence.

I'm embarrassed that a bum, busted hoe like you have the audacity to feel comfortable to @ me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts