Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Obsessed, dusty hoe. Don't confuse yourself with me, my ring collection is worth more than your entire existence.

I'm embarrassed that a bum, busted hoe like you have the audacity to feel comfortable to @ me!!!
Obsessed kulaha your the one who was searching my account when I @ you don’t think I didn’t notice anyways miss imaginary fiancé where did I say I was 19

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
How much are you paying jjero? has the nerve to act like she not in the wrong tho

A simple thread about an Abdi but ofcourse Yasmin has to come out of the woodworks
Since your man ain't interested who you tryna impress ?
“Pay” We have a genuine online friendship unlike you and every other female
tenor.gif

Calling me a snake but look how fast you were to switch up on me

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
First off I'm not lonely and once again take my name out of your mouth! I'm not tryna smell that stank breath and I definitely don't have time for lil hoodrats :susp:
You really are of you have two people as you bffl on your page that’s a loner move stank hoe you @ me becuase you saw reiki was defeated and tired

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@yasmin lan tell everyone why you're truly mad? Who hurt you? You keep @ing me as if I stole your imaginary, non-factor man. Ewww . Stop embarrassing yourself.

You really are of you have two people as you bffl on your page that’s a loner move stank hoe you @ me becuase you saw reiki was defeated and tired

Hey you stupid why don't u fetch ur dog a bone, I don't what the f*ck she doing in the gc, maybe I should buy u a leash you obviously don't know what the f*ck you doing

@Jjero bye bye no dogs wanted
Can't see the sign?

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Wait a minute wait a minute

Snapchat accounts?

Talking on the phone?

Group chats?

Life aint fair the only message i've got from a xaliimo here was this
IMG_0451.jpg

:mjhaps:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Loooooool@socially awkward, online seeking for men, ugly hoes being bad es. Wallahi billahi the internet gives hope to irrelevant hoes.

I laughed!!
Online? Girl.... we literally meet everyday at school but OK
Atleast i have authentic relationship and not a long distance one with my cheating fiance
Internet gassed you up, Imagine having 13K posts in a year :/
Sad hoe get out my mentions

“Pay” We have a genuine online friendship unlike you and every other female
tenor.gif

Calling me a snake but look how fast you were to switch up on me

Cuz ur out here cosigning bullshit :abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga: I'm a realist and that Yasmin trick definitely crossed the boundaries but cuz she ur pimp daddy you followed right behind her like a dog

Now stay out !!

Collateral damage :manny:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Hey you stupid why don't u fetch ur dog a bone, I don't what the f*ck she doing in the gc, maybe I should buy u a leash you obviously don't know what the f*ck you doing

@Jjero bye bye no dogs wanted
Can't see the sign?
Loooooool@socially awkward, online seeking for men, ugly hoes being bad es. Wallahi billahi the internet gives hope to irrelevant hoes.

I laughed!!
Y’all accounts deadass make me cringe enjoy your imaginary success and husband I’ve got work in the morning

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Online? Girl.... we literally meet everyday at school but OK
Atleast i have authentic relationship and not a long distance one with my cheating fiance
Internet gassed you up, Imagine having 13K posts in a year :/
Sad hoe get out my mentions
Wait y’all go to the same school that’s new tea to me :mybusiness:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Cuz ur out here cosigning bullshit :abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga: I'm a realist and that Yasmin trick definitely crossed the boundaries but cuz she ur pimp daddy you followed right behind her like a dog

Now stay out !!

If you was a realist you would’ve understood my point stop claiming things your my

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Cuz ur out here cosigning bullshit :abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga: I'm a realist and that Yasmin trick definitely crossed the boundaries but cuz see ur pimp daddy you followed right behind her like a dog

Now stay out !!

I’ve got school and work to do tomorrow I don’t have time fighting es like y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending