Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You didn't @ me because you're a snake ass .
Stay humble you ugly ass broad ;)
tumblr_nfxeriQ6AS1r0t83jo3_250.gif

We we’re never friends!

You should be a mother at this age, but instead you are on a forum fighting girls that are the same age as your little sisters
Guess your man didn’t wanna stick his pee pee in your fishy pussy anyways :frdfvsb:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

We we’re never friends!

You should be a mother at this age, but instead you are on a forum fighting girls that are the same age as your little sisters
Guess your man didn’t wanna stick his pee pee in your fishy pussy anyways :frdfvsb:

Awwwwwww.

The snake trying to hiss. The pick me hoes coming out of the woodwork.

Go get a man to love you, you irrelevant, unloved, basement dwelling hoe.

Go suck a sharp cactus and don't forget to swallow. Don't regret your decision of being a snake on this thread.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

We we’re never friends!

Must be sad he was questioning whether or not to marry her that’s why it took a whole year long for him to make his mind up I don’t blame him though :chrisfreshhah: and she’s still engaged :chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

Must be sad he was questioning whether or not to marry her that’s why it took a whole year long for him to make his mind up I don’t blame him though :chrisfreshhah: and she’s still engaged :chrisfreshhah:
Must be sad claiming to be a teenager when you're damn near 30. And still being a bitter about someone else engagement. Keep hugging your pillow KTS.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Must be sad claiming to be a teenager when you're damn near 30. And still being a bitter about someone else engagement. Keep hugging your pillow KTS.
Sis I’m 17 why would I claim to be 17 tf your a goofy for thinking I’d let it slide anyways miss I’m about to be married show me the receipts when did I claim 19

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Awwwwwww.

The snake trying to hiss. The pick me hoes coming out of the woodwork.

Go suck a sharp cactus and don't forget to swallow. Don't regret your decision of being a snake on this thread.
@yasmin lan
This bum real mad
giphy.gif

Must be sad being engaged for years while your own fiance is cheating
Probably with a tranny too
That’s why he picked your bald headed self out, Shemale looking ass
Fix up naaya

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Let's see, you claimed 19 in not one but in 4 different nicks, now you came back with this Nick claiming to be 17, you were obsessed with my posts, you probably studied me. Collected all of my gifs but you still are a counterfeit.

You exposed yourself as a bitter, lying, perched, wack hoe.
I want my receipts reiko come out of your little lady gc and address me

Gibiin-Udug

@yasmin lan
The bum maaaad
Must be sad being engaged for years while your own fiance is cheating
Probably with a tranny too
That’s why he picked your bald headed self out, Shemale looking ass
Fix up naaya
Must be sad being obese and forever single. Bum ? Where hoe? Stop looking in the mirror. My bag collection is worth more than your whole lineage.

Gibiin-Udug

You wish bum Suugo stained wayeel how does it feel to argue with somebody half your age

Half my age where? You could be older than me hoe, but I'm not selling myself on here, keep claiming fake age to fish around. Forever alone .

We we’re never friends!

:ohhh: Ofcourse the two stank es clique up you know what they say " Birds of a feather flock together" @yasmin lan why don't you worry about the boy who still hasn't called you back before you come for @Reiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts