Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Must be sad being obese and forever single. Bum ? Where hoe? Stop looking in the mirror. My bad collection is worth more than your whole lineage.
I’m not single , I have mines boo ;)
And he loyal too
Don’t associate me with your squad
Change your discharge and period blood stained kastuumo and sweaty bra you obese
tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m not single , I have mines boo ;)
And he loyal too
Don’t associate me with your squad
Change your discharge and period blood stained kastuumo and sweaty bra you obese
tenor.gif
Imaginary, kpop singers don't count .

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
:ohhh: Ofcourse the two stank es clique up you know what they say " Birds of a feather flock together" @yasmin lan why don't you worry about the boy who still hasn't called you back before you come for @Reiko
But didn’t you say that you have never talked to a boy before
Aren’t you in your 20s
What a bum broke , Get to work naaya and make that @shanqale appreciation thread you talked about you flip flopping
Ugly broad, You talk to and call SSpot males on your freetime, dont lie either hoe I got receipts

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Aren’t you in your 20s
What a bum broke , Get to work naaya and make that @shanqale appreciation thread you talked about you flip flopping
Ugly broad, You talk and call SSpot males on your freetime, dont lie either hor I got receipts
unnamed-71.gif

Aren’t you in your 20s
Ugly broad, You talk and call SSpot males on your freetime, dont lie either hor I got receipts

So what I'm not the one out here sneak dissing you stupid , you're a fuckin snake you ugly ass broad come at me again and I might just hit up ur man... let's see how loyal he going to be with a stank around him.

DFAC69C9-76FB-4223-B389-579AE52ED966-4533-0000063A71A0B57C.gif

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Lola mext time you wanna drag someone don’t be a hypocrite
“Hoe” But you called a SSpot male and gave him your Snapchat
You’re a bum ass , Now unfollow me

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:ohhh: Ofcourse the two stank es clique up you know what they say " Birds of a feather flock together" @yasmin lan why don't you worry about the boy who still hasn't called you back before you come for @Reiko
Say Wallahi she's waiting for a guy to call her back? Why would he call an ugly ogre like her?
No wonder these hoes are mad, nobody is giving them a time of day.

Dusty, musty, ugly es.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts