Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
DMxWZmLWAAAcmFf
DMxWZmSWkAA4SgM

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The second photo looks like they gave him a lobotomy. He's smiling too hard. I wonder if there is an Asian adaptation of "Get Out" but starring an Abdi?

:childplease:Ladies. There is enough faraax to go around. I am sure the nice gentleman in the photo would happily accommodate for a second, third, and fourth wife. As would the rest of us.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
She looks clean and classy is Asian=family oriented and best of all his kids will bear his name and qabiil.

Vs. the other two couple. They take pic in the bathroom(not classy), guy wearing a baseball cap(probably a thug) and her future offspring will be little Tyrone jrs.

Big difference.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:childplease:Ladies. There is enough faraax to go around. I am sure the nice gentleman in the photo would happily accommodate for a second, third, and fourth wife. As would the rest of us.

He can be happy with Suzie, we don't mind. :hillarybiz: Polygamy is a no-go zone. It wasn't practised by my father or grandfather. Why would I accept that? That's the same thing as asking someone to move from a castle into the ghetto. :trumpsmirk:No Thanks.

He can be happy with Suzie, we don't mind. :hillarybiz: Polygamy is a no-go zone. It wasn't practised by my father or grandfather. Why would I accept that? That's the same thing as asking someone that's lived a privileged life to live in the ghetto. :trumpsmirk:No Thanks.

I am currently casting for first, second, third, and fourth wives. :sass1:

Let us know if you change your mind. I expect to hear from you in the future near "Ms OOL" (see her signature). :sass2:

Last edited:
Nigga looks extremely feminine.Asian girls like feminine looking dudes from what i know. Its why these kpop men look like pre pubescent girls. :drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am currently casting for first, second, third, and fourth wives. :sass1:

Let us know about if you change your mind. I expect to hear from you in the future near "Ms OOL" (see her signature). :sass2:

I'm optimal single. I'm pretty fine on my own. Marriage could deteriorate my looks. And polygamy would make me kill.

I'm optimal single. I'm pretty fine on my own. Marriage could deteriorate my looks. And polygamy would make me kill.
walle I feel the same way. Good on you for not going through with it. There is huge stigma associated with it. A lot of people enjoy the single, solitude life. Plus the quiet is khatar. :banderas: :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts