Are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Sadly yeah, anything outside of their borders is reer xamar except reer baris. Mida kale i know a lot of isak & hg intermarriages and they're masha allah. I used to call everyone from the south reer xamar only when i went to mogadishu 2 years back have i learned the proper use of the word "xamari" :francis:

You've a mission now sxb to inform beesha

I know a few as well.

Sadly yeah, anything outside of their borders is reer xamar except reer baris. Mida kale i know a lot of isak & hg intermarriages and they're masha allah. I used to call everyone from the south reer xamar only when i went to mogadishu 2 years back have i learned the proper use of the word "xamari" :francis:

What were you doing in Mogadishu :ohhh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You've a mission now sxb to inform beesha

I know a few as well.
The backwards ape revealing his kind Virgin like behaviour, I wish I could just slap that smug face of yours, thinking your holier than thou, your a pervert like every other Muslim man I've met.

SuldaanGuled

The backwards ape revealing his kind Virgin like behaviour, I wish I could just slap that smug face of yours, thinking your holier than thou, your a pervert like every other Muslim man I've met.

Ma roon tahay ? Ilaahay cafimad iyo khayr haku siyo adiga iyo reerkagaba ameen

waan ku cafiyey laakin sidaan iska dham

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Alhamdulillah I never been in one and in sha Allah I don't intend to because I know many girls and we're good friends so I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship.

In and out just like a robbery:browtf:

Disgusting. The ones who are in a haram relationship or fucked a .

And you are all expecting virgin wives miyaa? :ivers:

Inshallah you all end up with a woman who is as pure as you :pacspit:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Hada aan ka jawaabo su'aashada waa maya. Never been in a relationship in my entire life & i'm 27 +.

Only time i've ever interacted with dumarka was when i was pursuing marriage & it only happened once laakin it never worked out due to qabil.

#Halgaankawaadhab :vo3yidw::vo3yidw::vo3yidw:

Ducada soo badiya walaalayal
Arent Inter Clan marriages common nowadays?

Anyways Dont worry gabadh wanagsan baad heli donta

SuldaanGuled

Arent Inter Clan marriages common nowadays?

Anyways Dont worry gabadh wanagsan baad heli donta

I do believe so but again compatibility in lineage is one of the qualities that people seek in marriage. For some it plays a huge role especially parents & other family members that's why i accept the opinion that one can be rejected due to qabil, social status etc. It's their right and we should learn to accept it as it's permissible in the deen. People have different preferences parents included as long as it's allowed i don't have an issue with it tbh.

Waxaan rabaa guur wanaagsan not mid habaarsan so if the cons outweigh the pros then that guurka is doomed to fail.

Wixii Alle ku qora ma waynaysid

Mahadsanid walaal

N

NaomiHoney

I dine and dash on dates. Just waiting for the right suga daddy to trap. My finesse is on top form at the moment.

i wonder how somali-muslims on here reconcile with their haram relationship and the deen?

The nafs is a powerful thing. People can justify anything to get laid. Anything. That's why in islam the one who controls their desires and follows his deen properly is given a rank above angels.

I am getting married in the summer. To a doctor, religious, beautiful somali princess. The price of following the deen correctly and always being on deen. I get someone who will not only look after my children but also a responsible trustworthy woman as my wife.

Alhamdullah. When i see the filth somali girls on here (ex hanna) and outside, i always thank Allah for blessing me with a diamond. Literally. One in a million.

The nafs is a powerful thing. People can justify anything to get laid. Anything. That's why in islam the one who controls their desires and follows his deen properly is given a rank above angels.

I am getting married in the summer. To a doctor, religious, beautiful somali princess. The price of following the deen correctly and always being on deen. I get someone who will not only look after my children but also a responsible trustworthy woman as my wife.

Alhamdullah. When i see the filth somali girls on here (ex hanna) and outside, i always thank Allah for blessing me with a diamond. Literally. One in a million.

Come on man its ramadan, :drakewtf:

Mashallah, lucky man.

TooMacaan

VIP

I really like/agree with what you wrote,..except for when you singled out a specific member by name. Wasn't necessary & detracted from the message imo. Congrats on the upcoming wedding though, best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts