Are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Are you?
IMG_7559.GIF

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I agree with your first part though, not against that. I just don't get how people are expected to be virgins and live a "halal" lifestyle for that long, and I don't believe they're able to survive on lowering their gaze and fasting either.

Just hit the gym

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Hada aan ka jawaabo su'aashada waa maya. Never been in a relationship in my entire life & i'm 27 +.

Only time i've ever interacted with dumarka was when i was pursuing marriage & it only happened once laakin it never worked out due to qabil.

#Halgaankawaadhab :vo3yidw::vo3yidw::vo3yidw:

Ducada soo badiya walaalayal

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Hada aan ka jawaabo su'aashada waa maya. Never been in a relationship in my entire life & i'm 27 +.

Only time i've ever interacted with dumarka was when i was pursuing marriage & it only happened once laakin it never worked out due to qabil.

#Halgaankawaadhab :vo3yidw::vo3yidw::vo3yidw:

Ducada soo badiya walaalayal

Suldan you've got to start winning again. Tell us how qabil cockblocked a potential? :feedme:

SuldaanGuled

Suldan you've got to start winning again. Tell us how qabil cockblocked a potential? :feedme:

Funny enough she was reer somaliland sxb short story some relatives weren't too happy with her marrying me & they managed to convince her mum who initially accepted me. It was a hard time for both us & i had to end it as i didn't want to come between her iyo reerkeeda. Her dad ilaahay ha uu naxaristo nin ficaan buu ahaa

Hemaal

VIP
Funny enough she was reer somaliland sxb short story some relatives weren't too happy with her marrying me & they managed to convince her mum who initially accepted me. It was a hard time for both us & i had to end it as i didn't want to come between her iyo reerkeeda. Her dad ilaahay ha uu naxaristo nin ficaan buu ahaa

:meleshame::snoop::jcoleno: Ceebay tacaal. Waan ka xumahay dhaqan xumada ay ku kaceen dadkaasi, Ani waxaan la yabaa berigii hore raggu way dhaxi jireen oo waxay uu guur doonen jireer qabilada fog, Iminka dhaqan xumo ay ku kaceen:francis:

SuldaanGuled

:meleshame::snoop::jcoleno: Ceebay tacaal. Waan ka xumahay dhaqan xumada ay ku kaceen dadkaasi, Ani waxaan la yabaa berigii hore raggu way dhaxi jireen oo waxay uu guur doonen jireer qabilada fog, Iminka dhaqan xumo ay ku kaceen:francis:

Berigii horey waa waqtii tagtay

Waa iska aduunyo walaal, kuligeen imtixaan baan kuu jirna

SuldaanGuled

@Hemaal

One thing that surprised me was how misinformed people from different regions and qabil were. When they found out that i was HG their imaginations ran wild sxb :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. People assume if you're from mudug then waa dagaal jaceshay, madax adaagtahay iyo balaayo kale. They also kept calling me xamarawi, Is that a thing in somaliland sxb ?

@Hemaal

One thing that surprised me was how misinformed people from different regions and qabil were. When they found out that i was HG their imaginations ran wild sxb :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. People assume if you're from mudug then waa dagaal jaceshay, madax adaagtahay iyo balaayo kale. They also kept calling me xamarawi, Is that a thing in somaliland sxb ?
Yeah i noticed that too they think all southerners live in Xamar.

Hemaal

VIP
@Hemaal

Sadly yeah, anything outside of their borders is reer xamar except reer baris. Mida kale i know a lot of isak & hg intermarriages and they're masha allah. I used to call everyone from the south reer xamar only when i went to mogadishu 2 years back have i learned the proper use of the word "xamari" :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts