Are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are any of you currently part of a romantic relationship, and if so with an ethnic Somali or not?, How long etc
Specify as much as you want in your post.
IMG_7552.JPG

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Yes for two years and he is biracial. I plan to break up with him after the summer. I don't like all his Cadaan friends.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Why do his friends do that you don't like then ? Why wait untill after summer ?

I just don't like his friend he is a very social person and has a big group of friends. Everyday I meet a new friend of his. I can't be bothered to break up with him right now I also want to keep getting laid.

I just don't like his friend he is a very social person and has a big group of friends. Everyday I meet a new friend of his. I can't be bothered to break up with him right now I also want to keep getting laid.
Are you a introverted? Just talk to him about it, seems kinda petty to break a 2Y relationship over.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Ramadan is coming up so the relationship is going to come to a end.
The story of a sexually frustrates Somali man, aah if that in not commonality on I don't know what is. Maybe your hand will be there "until death do us part" you will never have the hands of female on you.

Nope I'm way too ambitious to be saddled down with a wife, i have dreams of opening up an engineering firm in mogadishu and until that happens I'm gonna stay single, although my parents won't be happy with that :manny:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
what do you mean, dont believe? they dont believe what their doing is haram or they dont believe in the deen ( i specifically said somali-Muslims though fyi)??
Well relationship happen why are you angry at what two people are doing private, are you a brown nosed person ? Sniffing and telling people off ? Get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts