Are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
are you faking that as well

its ok to be muslim you know
Faking that as well? Lol, what benefit would I get from pretending to be Christian on here? From what I've read, no one's checking for Christians.
:ooh:

You are the first Somali Christian I have met.

Damn, where are you guys hiding? Don't worry we don't bite.
:lolbron:
Haha rly? I was told there was another Somali Christian on this forum, she's been m.i.a lately though. We're either hiding in Igloos or if we're near Somali communities...you've probably met us and we just let you assume we were Muslim.
How about ur bayrents
Mom is Christian and dad is cultural Muslim lol.

Faking that as well? Lol, what benefit would I get from pretending to be Christian on here? From what I've read, no one's checking for Christians.

Haha rly? I was told there was another Somali Christian on this forum, she's been m.i.a lately though. We're either hiding in Igloos or if we're near Somali communities...you've probably met us and we just let you assume we were Muslim.

Mom is Christian and dad is cultural Muslim lol.

isnt it not forbidden for christians to marry non christians??

TooMacaan

VIP
isnt it not forbidden for christians to marry non christians??
Definitely not forbidden...although they are discouraged; inter-faith marriages happen (and nowadays, are pretty common in that region actually). Also in terms of religion, my mom just requested that her kids (us) be raised Christian and since my dad is only culturally Muslim, there wasn't a conflict there (the problem is more with extended family members and so on).

Definitely not forbidden...although they are discouraged; inter-faith marriages happen (and nowadays, are pretty common in that region actually). Also in to religion, my mom just requested that her kids (us) be raised Christian and since my dad is only culturally Muslim, there wasn't a conflict there (the problem is more with extended family members and so on).

Somali Christians
Somali Athiests
Somali gays

I cant handle this much diversity this what cadaans must feel whenever they enter a liberal city.

:mindblown:

You always look for reasons to doubt me. You still haven't responded to the last interaction we had in fact. How am I a troll???:what1:

My mom is Evangelical, not Orthodox.

shit isn't evangelical the hardcore literalist interpretation of the bible.

Like the ISIS of christianity

TooMacaan

VIP
shit isn't evangelical the hardcore literalist interpretation of the bible.

Like the ISIS of christianity
:mjlol:I wouldn't call it the "ISIS of Christianity"...there are certain branch sects which take certain things too literally though. In our Church we primarily focused on the faith aspect and the significance of having a personal relationship with God, how accepting Jesus is fundamental to salvation, etc.

wouldn't call it the "ISIS of Christianity"...there are certain branch sects which take certain things too literally though. In our Church we primarily focused on the faith aspect and the significance of having a personal relationship with God, how accepting Jesus is fundamental to salvation, etc.

So you dont think I can go to heaven if I don't accept jesus christ as my lord and saviour?
that I will be damned to hell for eternity

:mjcry:

Only the man can marry non-Christians but the woman has to marry Muslims or her spouse has to revert for her.

Nowadays scholars say you cannot even marry people of the book because most of the women are not chaste and there are alot of muslim women looking to get married anyway

I really like/agree with what you wrote,..except for when you singled out a specific member by name. Wasn't necessary & detracted from the message imo. Congrats on the upcoming wedding though, best wishes!

i used the name to make a point. Nothing more. One of the most important reasons to get married to a righteous woman is that she will be the mother of your children. Just as for a woman the guy is going to be the father of your kids. So when i see the garbage around me today i have to be thankful that i did not end up with such people. It's a blessing to get married to a good righteous person

Sorry sxb, I don't make the rules.:manny:

sad set of rules that requires you to worship the 'son' whilst the father ought to be the one who requires all worship.

The only common thing we muslims have with you is that jesus was the messiah. But our version of the messiah is similar to that of jews. Someone righteous messenger of God sent to save jews and not God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending