Are we bound to marry ajnabis?

I don't mind if people marry out. That's perfectly fine. What i don't like seeing is people who ran away from their people get together with ajnabis that are lower than them in most departments. Like if they stayed in the community they wouldn't want to settle with someone who they think is lower than them, but when it comes to ajnabis. That goes out the window. Basically, i hate self-hating freaks.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You just hating because their not 99% plastic. :hmmm:
The only Japanese man that is good looking and he’s not even a grown man yet!
giphy.gif

japanese guys are the least attractive :gucciwhat:

the paternal argument only applies when the half ajanabi yute already lives in a somali dominant area in Africa it means nothing in the West :heh: your closing off sentence is sadly 100% true. My brother is half Algerian & he feels like the outsider of my fam even though he's Isaaq Garxajis like the rest of us.
People underestimate how badly not "belonging" can f*ck with your psyche and mental health wallahi. At least Algerians are Muslim and African, but imagine how much worse it would be if he were half Pakistani, Cadaan or godforbid Indoyaar:tacky::tacky::tacky:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
giphy.gif

Girl you dont watch enough J-drama. Japanese men are a snack.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
People underestimate how badly not "belonging" can f*ck with your psyche and mental health wallahi. At least Algerians are Muslim and African, but imagine how much worse it would be if he were half Pakistani, Cadaan or godforbid Indoyaar:tacky::tacky::tacky:
He's half Algerian yahuudi... wlle i dont know how my aabo ever got away with that :faysalwtf:

the religious aspect makes it more difficult for him to belong because he's literally Jewish not Muslim. :wow: I've tried talking about Islam to him a few times & he never bogged.

giphy.gif

hoow??????? koreans mostly are unattractive. i think the dominance of the indhoyar goes like this
chinese > japanese > koreans

He's half Algerian yahuudi... wlle i dont know how my aabo ever got away with that :faysalwtf:

the religious aspect makes it more difficult for him to belong because he's literally Jewish not Muslim. :wow: I've tried talking about Islam to him a few times & he never bogged.
so is he quarter jewish, quarter algerian or just half algerian who follows judaism

Celery

Vasodilator
Unfortunately what you’re saying is true. And both sides are to be blame. But since in our culture the offspring takes the father’s qabil, I suggest we exile all of the Halimos to their Ajnabi partners countries so we populate with our Ajnabi girls. Who’s not with me?

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
At least post some manly looking men. What’s with this obsession with 12 year old transmen?

To marry an outsider one will have to be a self-hater or have low-self esteem😏

Trending

Latest posts