Are we bound to marry ajnabis?

Cartman

reformed
I’m not interested in kpop stars. But i do like looking at them. Pretty eye candy but too girly for my taste
giphy.gif

The korean reverts are so ugly uuf don’t remind me :susp: Anyways I only lust for koreans. I do not want to marry and reproduce with one. Only north africans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Lol a long time ago.

Now I just occasionally watch crime/thriller/detective drama/films.
They are masters at thrillers and crime dramas. I’m watching Abyss right now. Since it’s netflix it’s a bit more predictable but still good. I’m also watching Penthouse. I loved train to busan. Wallahi I wish somalis would make dramas like that

Viscount

I got real connections
There are many half Somali half Caribbean kids in Harlesden with dark skin black mothers
I heard some Somali men knocked up madow woman in the 80s all throughout the US to get them VISAs, my cousin is half African American but he doesn't look like a madow because his mom has got green eyes and light skin. He looks mixed race but the other brother looks straight up Somali with light skin. I noticed that African American can really vary alot but Carribeans are on average almost 100% Sub Saharan African.

I heard some Somali men knocked up madow woman in the 80s all throughout the US to get them VISAs, my cousin is half African American but he doesn't look like a madow because his mom has got green eyes and light skin. He looks mixed race but the other brother looks straight up Somali with light skin.
Does he speak Somali

Mozart

You need people like me
I heard some Somali men knocked up madow woman in the 80s all throughout the US to get them VISAs, my cousin is half African American but he doesn't look like a madow because his mom has got green eyes and light skin. He looks mixed race but the other brother looks straight up Somali with light skin. I noticed that African American can really vary alot but Carribeans are on average almost 100% Sub Saharan African.
Lightskin or mixed race black + Somali generally produces Somali looking kids. There’s a family in my area with a Somali dad and Jamaican/Irish mother and all 4 kids look Somali.

I’ve noticed the bad blood between faraxs and xalimos when talking about marriage, and it seems as if we’re starting to hate our own kind. Don’t come after me, but I’ve seen more threads complaining about somali women than men, and the comparison of how we used to be in the past, and even I myself reading all these threads had me contemplating who I’m going to marry. :mjohreally: But we women have done wrong too, but mainly to retaliate from all this unnecessary hate, but at the same time we aren’t all victims. All these bashing threads have had all of us appreciating other races, so what went terribly wrong?:damsel:
No, not yet, but if the trends continues absolutely! For example if 2-5% of millennials married out, gen z will probably see like 8-10%. And gen Alpha or Beta will probably be the first generation that will marry out in larger more visible numbers. And so on and so forth. Very little doubt in my mind that few more generations probably by 2080 - 2121 the average Somali in the west will probably no longer resemble us today. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Viscount

I got real connections
Somali Man + AA Woman = Basketball Player and gets the ladies, BLM Halimo be blowing up his DMs

Somali Woman + AA Man= Thug Delinquent Son abused by the Somali community because he is a illegitimate

Somali Man + Cadaan Woman= agnostic Dylan that has gender identity issues, also occasionally doesn't clean his ass and eats bacon

Somali Woman + Cadaan Men= Son knows Somali culture and language quite well but isn't accepted because his clan is Reer Anglo Johnson

Somali Man + South Asian Woman= Looks like a Baljeet didn't inherit the Somali aesthetics but has straight hair
Somali Woman + Korean Guy = Has Asia kids because she fetishizes K Pop boys watch out for this one.
Somali Man + Hispanic Woman= was created of a one night stand due to lust, the alleged father was probably @Grigori Rasputin .

Trending