Are we bound to marry ajnabis?

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
I’ve noticed the bad blood between faraxs and xalimos when talking about marriage, and it seems as if we’re starting to hate our own kind. Don’t come after me, but I’ve seen more threads complaining about somali women than men, and the comparison of how we used to be in the past, and even I myself reading all these threads had me contemplating who I’m going to marry. :mjohreally: But we women have done wrong too, but mainly to retaliate from all this unnecessary hate, but at the same time we aren’t all victims. All these bashing threads have had all of us appreciating other races, so what went terribly wrong?:damsel:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Obviously? #XalimoGateway
1615650727885.png
1615650737574.jpeg

I have my eyes on this one
1615650809436.jpeg

it’s time to branch out and stop settling for less❤️❤️
giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I’ve noticed the bad blood between faraxs and xalimos when talking about marriage, and it seems as if we’re starting to hate our own kind. Don’t come after me, but I’ve seen more threads complaining about somali women than men, and the comparison of how we used to be in the past, and even I myself reading all these threads had me contemplating who I’m going to marry. :mjohreally: But we women have done wrong too, but mainly to retaliate from all this unnecessary hate, but at the same time we aren’t all victims. All these bashing threads have had all of us appreciating other races, so what went terribly wrong?:damsel:

giphy.gif

It’s interesting wallahi what Somalis will look like in the future. The men marry out to Arabs and whites the females marry out to blacks.

The marriages between Farax/Xalimos and Ajnabis becomes more improbable/less likely once a child is raised upright, or spent a substantial amount time socializing with other Somalis

Let's be honest here, it's only the isolationist weirdos and low-life thug wannabes that seek interest in marrying counterparts of different ethnicity.

It’s already happening and it’s pretty old. People have be doing it for at least 35 years. It isnt necessarily bad. To each their own.

A little bit of foreigners is needed in a society like Somalia otherwise Somalis differentiate themselves based on tribes, wealth and education.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It’s interesting wallahi what Somalis will look like in the future. The men marry out to Arabs and whites the females marry out to blacks.
Somali Western population will look like a bunch of Reer Xamar Cadcad's by 2055 alx I will be in Maroodi Jeex before I have to witness that godforsaken fuqshit :nahgirl: :nahgirl: :nahgirl:

Trending

Latest posts