Are we bound to marry ajnabis?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I’ve noticed the bad blood between faraxs and xalimos when talking about marriage, and it seems as if we’re starting to hate our own kind. Don’t come after me, but I’ve seen more threads complaining about somali women than men, and the comparison of how we used to be in the past, and even I myself reading all these threads had me contemplating who I’m going to marry. :mjohreally: But we women have done wrong too, but mainly to retaliate from all this unnecessary hate, but at the same time we aren’t all victims. All these bashing threads have had all of us appreciating other races, so what went terribly wrong?:damsel:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Deadass tho all this gender war shit I see only online irl especially Gen Z Xalimos and Farax still together like peanut butter and jelly in a mothafuqing macaan sandwich. I did not even know the two genders were beefing online until I joined this forum in 2018 :faysalwtf:

May Eebe help the online Somalians majority consist of incel/femcels wlle especially on ass tiktok iyo twitter. Discord and surprisingly enough SomaliSpot seems to have less degenerates :heh:

imagine li zongren xi ping coming back "home" to help build the country. weak somali genes is gonna have indhoyar looking kids setting up shop in somalia :mjlol:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Abayo you know most of the k-pop stars are all plastic surgery?

Tho if you don’t get over this phase your in luck, I’ve seen a few Korean reverts on YouTube.
I’m not interested in kpop stars. But i do like looking at them. Pretty eye candy but too girly for my taste
giphy.gif

The korean reverts are so ugly uuf don’t remind me :susp: Anyways I only lust for koreans. I do not want to marry and reproduce with one. Only north africans

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
what? krap? krock? or has all of korea adopted that plastic look? truthfully i just refer to any korean male idols as kpop stars. dont have time to differentiate
actor.
I blame girls like you for the somalis niggas that act feminine. now it make sense, they try to be like these indho yur weirdos
Ummm not my fault that you can’t keep niggas like Akafi under control. Personally i think HES the one attracted to men. Don’t push your issues on me :birdman:

I’m not interested in kpop stars. But i do like looking at them. Pretty eye candy but too girly for my taste
giphy.gif

The korean reverts are so ugly uuf don’t remind me :susp: Anyways I only lust for koreans. I do not want to marry and reproduce with one. Only north africans

Naaheede stop with these gifs and pics are you trying to mess with my mind like coffee prince.......

Damn cats out of the bag that I used to watch Korean shows
:snoop:

Trending