Are unbelievers unintelligent?

The way this has devolved perfectly encapsulates the obtuse way people think in general.

Two men are standing on opposite sides of a ridge with a small bridge between them. Each is yelling at the other to come across because his side of the ridge is the best one to be on.

They are so struck on the idea of winning the argument that they forget to really figure out which side truly is the best one, or if neither are good.

I get it. Winning is ingrained in our DNA. Fans of a losing team are reported to have less testosterone as a direct result of their team losing as opposed to an increase in testosterone in their counterparts. Human biology is wack.

However you need to go beyond that. The goal should be understandment. If you don't have the ability to rationally explain your thoughts to another and gain even a smidge of a different perspective, what even is the point of engaging in dialogue?

I made the thread in jest. I had hoped you guys would see the absurdity in the way our minds think about our beliefs and convictions, but holy shit you guys knocked that out the park.

Really....do you not see the absurdity/hilarity in the raw convictions you each have about your individual beliefs and the need to be right....

The need to be right. :icon neutral:
The truth remains the truth.

Are you Muslim or not??? :what1:

Imagine their argument is that because there is no Chinese prophet or Indian prophet islam is biased towards arab and semitic people.

Chinese prophet kulaha why they so fixated on race

What kind of logic is this ?

There were many prophets as the article i sent from islamqa stated the only reason the prophets around the middle east were mentioned is so proof can be established against the pagan arabs of quraysh.

I don't fully believe or disbelieve in the day of judgement or hell. I keep it in my mind as a possibility, I would not be too surprised if it exists or it doesn't. Heck, I even lean more to it being true, but I just don't like Islam. Right now i'm just trying to sort out a couple of things in my life, so religion is the last thing on my mind.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I don't fully believe or disbelieve in the day of judgement or hell. I keep it in my mind as a possibility, I would not be too surprised if it exists or it doesn't. Heck, I even lean more to it being true, but I just don't like Islam. Right now i'm just trying to sort out a couple of things in my life, so religion is the last thing on my mind.
And thats perfectly fine. No one hates you and no one is against you. you are human and you have doubts and issues to worry about. the only thing we ask of you is that you don’t bash islam or insult our prophets and God. Then we can all co-exist.

هههه لا لا، بل العكس. أنا راجل متخرج مند ٨ سنوان، من أول يوم ابتداىُي لحد اخر يوم في الثانوية كنت اتعلم باللغة العربية واساتدتى في الثانوية كانو شيوخ راسخين في علوم الخرافات الاسلامية.

عملت بحوثات فى شتى اقسام ومجالات الدراسات الاسلامية كمقرر أكاديمي وكمان في وقتي الخاص... رحلتي من خزعبلات وخرافات الاسلام الى التحرر من منها ما كانت بسبب خريجي جامعات الغرب ولا مجالستهم، بل كانت رحلة طويلة شاقة لكن بالاخر موفقة.

أنا اليوم مطمىُن الا ما وصلت اليه من نتاىُج بعد رحلة طويلة، كتب ابن تيمية فقط كافية الخروج من خرافات محمد والعرب اللي كانو عايشين قبل ١٥٠٠ سنة.
.أنت تعلم أن قول الله غير موجود يستند أيضًا إلى الإيمان لأنه لا يمكنك تقديم دليل
من وين انت🤔

You are all going to naar and burn for eternity. Christianity is the right religion. I am going to have a front row seat pointing and laughing at those who rejected Christ. Repent and accept now or suffer the consequences later.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
I live my life based on this notion;

"Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them."
Aurelius
What doesn't exist can't hurt you :snoop:

Hell is just an effective scare tactic to coerce the population to follow your religion hence having full control over you.

There's no way an ethnical God would curse people to hell for eternity just because they didn't notice his vague hints.

And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. ... Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment." [14:22]

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Worship me otherwise I will burn you over and over sounds like something a real God wouldn't do, y'all need to find better things to do with your life rather than believing in this bull made up by an illiterate in the desert of Arabia.

According to Islam there will be over 70,000 branches of Islam and only one of them will enter the heaven and the rest will be denied, I wonder how you guys know if the one you practicing will be the one?

Imām al-Barbahārī (rahimahullāh, died 329 AH) stated: “Know that Allah’s Messenger (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) said: “My ummah will divide into 73 sects, all of them will be in the Fire except for one, and that is the Jamā’ah.” It was said, “And who are they, O Allah’s Messenger?” He (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) responded, “That which I and my Companions are upon today.”

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Exactly bro, where is the Chinese prophet, or the aboriginal Australian, or the maya/Inca messenger. Why did god concentrate his efforts in enlightening humans on a small spot in the middle East and it is people.

And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." And among them were those whom Allah guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers. (16:36)

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You are all going to naar and burn for eternity. Christianity is the right religion. I am going to have a front row seat pointing and laughing at those who rejected Christ. Repent and accept now or suffer the consequences later.

Trending

Latest posts