Are unbelievers unintelligent?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Abu lahab and many mushrik kafir arabs were very well versed in arabic.

You gaals act like you're so intelligent but can't come up with one fact against islam other than nonsense which is not related.

You are the on who is preaching something you don't even understand yourself, I know Islam and studied it almost half of my life, I know all the tafsiir of the Quran and most most of the hadith and fluent in Arabic,Islam is peaceful and most believable one out of all religions but it doesn't mean it is true, it is also straight up copy of Christianity and Judaism and not an original one.

I will repent to Allah and believe in Islam if you tell me one simple proof Islam is the right religion to practise?

There is none, If Allah wanted all his people to follow Islam don't you think he will put out a proof or some sort of an evidence out there instead of watching millions of people killing each other over religion for centuries, but guess what God decided to make it complicated and left everyone wondering which religion is the true one.
:bell:

You are the on who is preaching something you don't even understand yourself, I know Islam and studied it almost half of my life, I know all the tafsiir of the Quran and most most of the hadith and fluent in Arabic,Islam is peaceful and most believable one out of all religions but it doesn't mean it is true, it is also straight up copy of Christianity and Judaism and not an original one.

I will repent to Allah and believe in Islam if you tell me one simple proof Islam is the right religion to practise?

There is none, If Allah wanted all his people to follow Islam don't you think he will put out a proof or some sort of an evidence out there instead of watching millions of people killing each other over religion for centuries, but guess what God decided to make it complicated and left everyone wondering which religion is the true one.

Me not understanding arabic fully does that negate my islam ? what kind of batil logic is this

hahahha the common ex gaal statement

" i KnOW TaFSir I StuIDEd It"

Copy from yahud and nasara ?

Not necessarily their ancient books were real kutub sent by allah to isa and musa it was distorted this is why the quran was sent down.

The evidence is in the quran and everything around you how can you not see that ?

Oh i forgot

And We shall turn their hearts and their eyes away (from guidance), as they refused to believe therein for the first time, and We shall leave them in their trespass to wander blindly”

[al-An’aam 6:110]

BankaTuyo

حيران

Exactly bro, where is the Chinese prophet, or the aboriginal Australian, or the maya/Inca messenger. Why did god concentrate his efforts in enlightening humans on a small spot in the middle East and it is people.

Me not understanding arabic fully does that negate my islam ? what kind of batil logic is this

Not necessarily their ancient books were real kutub sent by allah to isa and musa it was distorted this is why the quran was sent down.

The evidence is in the quran and everything around you how can you not see that ?

Oh i forgot

And We shall turn their hearts and their eyes away (from guidance), as they refused to believe therein for the first time, and We shall leave them in their trespass to wander blindly”

People who quote the quran to prove the quran is the word of god crack me up

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Oh i forgot

I knew you will bring the Koran is the evidence just like every brainwashed kid by their Muslim parents,a book and a novel can't be enough proof adeer, I believe there is a God out here I just don't believe Islam is the right religion if there is even one.

There is millions of people who read the Koran and no one saw anything impressive enough to believe it including me, anyone can write a good articulated book,ninyahow I asked you one single proof beside the Koran which I don't even know how it would make anysense to you if you don't understand Arabic?
:ufdup:

Last edited:

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Exactly bro, where is the Chinese prophet, or the aboriginal Australian, or the maya/Inca messenger. Why did god concentrate his efforts in enlightening humans on a small spot in the middle East and it is people.
God did send a messenger to every nation, it says that in the Quran in surah an-nahl

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
God did send a messenger to every nation, it says that in the Quran in surah an-nahl

No, all the messengers Allah sent to earth were all jews sent to Isreal and the middle East, Only Mohamed was the only Arab prophet sent to Saudia Arabia.
:sass2:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The proof is all around you but you lot fail to see because your quloob is sealed. - This is the evidence

What proof is exactly around me beside God's creation? are you saying Islam and Mohamed created the mountains and the sky?
:what1:

BankaTuyo

حيران
The proof is all around you but you lot fail to see because your quloob is sealed. - This is the evidence

Come on man, you can do better, I am sure you can invoke one of the many "Irrefutable scientific evidences" pinned somewhere in the Islam section of this forum.

Hurr they're brainwashed. I thought you atheists were meant to be intellectual.

You complain about logical fallacies yet you can't see your own.

Last edited:

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
History rejects that claim :kanyeshrug:
Can you provide any evidence to substantiate your claim? Monotheism was found all over the world and monotheism is the most important concept in Islam, to worship one God.
No, all the messengers Allah sent to earth were all jews sent to Isreal and the middle East, Only Mohamed was the only Arab prophet sent to Saudia Arabia.
:sass2:
It says that explicitly in the quran "And verily We have raised in every nation a messenger, (proclaiming): Serve Allah and shun false gods. Then some of them (there were) whom Allah guided, and some of them (there were) upon whom error had just hold. Do but travel in the land and see the nature of the consequence for the deniers! "

Can you provide any evidence to substantiate your claim? Monotheism

It says that explicitly in the quran "And verily We have raised in every nation a messenger, (proclaiming): Serve Allah and shun false gods. Then some of them (there were) whom Allah guided, and some of them (there were) upon whom error had just hold. Do but travel in the land and see the nature of the consequence for the deniers! "
The first stint of monotheism that was recorded was Atenism in the 14th century B.C. when a pharaoh decided everyone was going to worship the sun disk God. But that only lasted until he died the second recorded monotheistic was Judaism hundreds of years later even though evidence shows the early Israelites were not monotheistic they just believed one god was more worthy of worship above all others but slowly morphed into monotheism around the 8th century.

Trending