Are unbelievers unintelligent?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I think this topic got derailed hard. The question wasn't about if God exists or not guys.

How can we get them to see our side?

Allah guides whomever he wills and Allah swt will guide you if you seek out the truth

So some people are just bound to burn in eternal hell because Allab does not guide them? What makes them different?

You can use your mind. You can decide if God is real or not and deal with the consequence.

You can use your mind. You can decide if I'm 8 feet tall or a dwarf. :what1:

I think this topic got derailed hard. The question wasn't about if God exists or not guys.

How can we get them to see our side?

So some people are just bound to burn in eternal hell because Allab does not guide them? What makes them different?

You can use your mind. You can decide if I'm 8 feet tall or a dwarf. :what1:
You can't get someone who's stubborn or arrogant to change their ways. Look at Abu Lahab.

BankaTuyo

حيران
@BankaTuyo comes across as a young fresh uni graduate who learnt abit about critical thinking, hanged around with atheists who used big vocabs and just parroted all the bs they said to her.

هههه لا لا، بل العكس. أنا راجل متخرج مند ٨ سنوان، من أول يوم ابتداىُي لحد اخر يوم في الثانوية كنت اتعلم باللغة العربية واساتدتى في الثانوية كانو شيوخ راسخين في علوم الخرافات الاسلامية.

عملت بحوثات فى شتى اقسام ومجالات الدراسات الاسلامية كمقرر أكاديمي وكمان في وقتي الخاص... رحلتي من خزعبلات وخرافات الاسلام الى التحرر من منها ما كانت بسبب خريجي جامعات الغرب ولا مجالستهم، بل كانت رحلة طويلة شاقة لكن بالاخر موفقة.

أنا اليوم مطمىُن الا ما وصلت اليه من نتاىُج بعد رحلة طويلة، كتب ابن تيمية فقط كافية الخروج من خرافات محمد والعرب اللي كانو عايشين قبل ١٥٠٠ سنة.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Worship me otherwise I will burn you over and over sounds like something a real God wouldn't do, y'all need to find better things to do with your life rather than believing in this bull made up by an illiterate in the desert of Arabia.

According to Islam there will be over 70,000 branches of Islam and only one of them will enter the heaven and the rest will be denied, I wonder how you guys know if the one you practicing will be the one?

هههه لا لا، بل العكس. أنا راجل متخرج مند ٨ سنوان، من أول يوم ابتداىُي لحد اخر يوم في الثانوية كنت اتعلم باللغة العربية واساتدتى في الثانوية كانو شيوخ راسخين في علوم الخرافات الاسلامية.

عملت بحوثات فى شتى اقسام ومجالات الدراسات الاسلامية كمقرر أكاديمي وكمان في وقتي الخاص... رحلتي من خزعبلات وخرافات الاسلام الى التحرر من منها ما كانت بسبب خريجي جامعات الغرب ولا مجالستهم، بل كانت رحلة طويلة شاقة لكن بالاخر موفقة.

أنا اليوم مطمىُن الا ما وصلت اليه من نتاىُج بعد رحلة طويلة، كتب ابن تيمية فقط كافية الخروج من خرافات محمد والعرب اللي كانو عايشين قبل ١٥٠٠ سنة.

I don't speak arabic translate

Worship me otherwise I will burn you over and over sounds like something a real God wouldn't do, y'all need to find better things to do with your life rather than believing in this bull made up by an illiterate in the desert of Arabia.

According to Islam there will be over 70,000 branches of Islam and only one of them will enter the heaven and the rest will be denied, I wonder how you guys know if the one you practicing will be the one?

You're like a seesaw one min you're muslim one min you're not

:faysalwtf:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
You can't get someone who's stubborn or arrogant to change their ways. Look at Abu Lahab.

Sxb, this is about understandment. What makes that person like this texture, why is that man a fan of that sport, etc, etc.

Making empty claims gets us nowhere. But I guess it's my fault for starting this with a bunch of questions.

Okay here's my input.

I've never been to Siberia. I know of it, but I have no interest in going there. When someone is born into a gaal family, he may be aware of what Islam is but he just does not care unless as @Samaalic Era said by being guided. This opens up a whole host of questions by itself.

I'm sure you never picked up a bible and thought about being Christian, why would you? You already have a religion of your own. Vice versa, a gaal is born with an understanding of life that he inherits from his parents, just like you have.

So what point then does a person convert to one religion or another? What would make you be a Christian?

BankaTuyo

حيران
I don't speak arabic translate

Then how the f*ck are we supposed to have a meaningful debate about your fictional believes if you can't communicate in Arabic. All the stuff you spew is just second hand nonsense from some shaikh who speaks Arabic.

Learn the language of your religion brozzer, then and only then can we have a productive discussion.

Then how the f*ck are we supposed to have a meaningful debate about your fictional believes if you can't communicate in Arabic. All the stuff you spew is just second hand nonsense from some shaikh who speaks Arabic.

Learn the language of your religion brozzer, then and only then can we have a productive discussion.

Because having iman and taqwa doesn't require you to be a master of the arabic language which is one of the miracles of Allah.

Only reason why quran was sent down to arabs was because they was the most backward people alive at that time.

BankaTuyo

حيران

Ouch... They don't, and as far as I know Islam doesn't have official representatives, every sect says the others are wrong. Lol

Muslims could go to hell as well. It's not only believing, sinning is important as well.

There's the hadith about the prostitute that gave water to a dying dog, god forgave her because of the good deed.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Don't pay attention to this low lives sxb, Imagine trying to open a debate about Islam and not understand basic Arabic, :mindblown:
If you can't speak or understand Arabic you have no reason to talk about Islam, Walahi that is embarrassing.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Because having iman and taqwa doesn't require you to be a master of the arabic language which is one of the miracles of Allah.

Only reason why quran was sent down to arabs was because they was the most backward people alive at that time.

How naive... I am not judging your Iman nor your taqwa, I am questioning the methodology by which you obtain knowledge about your believes, and as far as your lack of Arabic is concerned, it is second hand and very limited.

Learn to communicate in arabic, then you'll have a better understanding of every aspect of the religion you call true and final for humanity.

Don't pay attention to this low lives sxb, Imagine trying to open a debate about Islam and not understand basic Arabic, :mindblown:
If you can't speak or understand Arabic you have no reason to talk about Islam, Walahi that is embarrassing.

Abu lahab and many mushrik kafir arabs were very well versed in arabic.

You gaals act like you're so intelligent but can't come up with one fact against islam other than nonsense which is not related.

How naive... I am not judging your Iman nor your taqwa, I am questioning the methodology by which you obtain knowledge about your believes, and as far as your lack of Arabic is concerned, it is second hand and very limited.

Learn to communicate in arabic, then you'll have a better understanding of every aspect of the religion you call true and final for humanity.

Alhamdulilah i have an understanding which is sufficent, like i said Allah has sealed your heart whether you know arabic or not doesn't matter.

Abu lahab and many mushrik kafir arabs were very well versed in arabic.

You gaals act like you're so intelligent but can't come up with one fact against islam other than nonsense which is not related.
We have differing views I believe you can be knowledgeable without basic arabic skills.