Are unbelievers unintelligent?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Can you provide any evidence to substantiate your claim? Monotheism was found all over the world and monotheism is the most important concept in Islam, to worship one God.

It says that explicitly in the quran "And verily We have raised in every nation a messenger, (proclaiming): Serve Allah and shun false gods. Then some of them (there were) whom Allah guided, and some of them (there were) upon whom error had just hold. Do but travel in the land and see the nature of the consequence for the deniers! "

So how come all the messangers have middle eastern names? Are you telling me there was Chinese,Indian messangers God sent to far east Asia?
:patrice:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You know exactly what i mean, how can you come up with such an absurd assumption ? i think i know what you're problem is you reject the prophet.

You are not making any sense Walahi, you said the evidence of Islam is all around you, what evidence are you exactly refering to?
:hmm:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
All around you i meant the creation, life death, senses, sound, heat, natural fitrah everything around you is evidence

Evidence that Islam is the right religion? sounds,heat and death means God exists but it doesn't necessarily mean Islam is the right religion, I asked you a proof of Islam and not God sxb, it is two different things.
:ufdup:

BankaTuyo

حيران

From the perspective of Islam; any Muslim who so much as entertains the concept of Pascal's wager automatically exits the fold of the ummah, and is condemned to eternal fire in hell.

Believing in God and Mohamed is ABSOLUTE in Islam, no doubts are allowed.

Worship me otherwise I will burn you over and over sounds like something a real God wouldn't do, y'all need to find better things to do with your life rather than believing in this bull made up by an illiterate in the desert of Arabia.

According to Islam there will be over 70,000 branches of Islam and only one of them will enter the heaven and the rest will be denied, I wonder how you guys know if the one you practicing will be the one?

Think about that for a sec

Illiterate...... could it be a miracle?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
The way this has devolved perfectly encapsulates the obtuse way people think in general.

Two men are standing on opposite sides of a ridge with a small bridge between them. Each is yelling at the other to come across because his side of the ridge is the best one to be on.

They are so struck on the idea of winning the argument that they forget to really figure out which side truly is the best one, or if neither are good.

I get it. Winning is ingrained in our DNA. Fans of a losing team are reported to have less testosterone as a direct result of their team losing as opposed to an increase in testosterone in their counterparts. Human biology is wack.

However you need to go beyond that. The goal should be understandment. If you don't have the ability to rationally explain your thoughts to another and gain even a smidge of a different perspective, what even is the point of engaging in dialogue?

I made the thread in jest. I had hoped you guys would see the absurdity in the way our minds think about our beliefs and convictions, but holy shit you guys knocked that out the park.

Really....do you not see the absurdity/hilarity in the raw convictions you each have about your individual beliefs and the need to be right....

The need to be right. :icon neutral:

What doesn't exist can't hurt you :snoop:

Hell is just an effective scare tactic to coerce the population to follow your religion hence having full control over you.

There's no way an ethnical God would curse people to hell for eternity just because they didn't notice his vague hints.
You claim Hell doesn't exist, can you prove that? Keep in mind this is an active claim, so it's on you to prove it.

So your telling me that spending 0.0000000000000000000... of your souls' existence doing something "wrong" justifies suffering forever.

I feel like you haven't grasp the concept of infinity.
I don't think you understand. And while it may not seem like very long, especially compared to eternity - I would say 80 years is sufficient time to prove your character.

Hahaha, why should god care about how I go to the bathroom, doesn't he/her/it have bigger things to attend to; like avert the collision of 2 galaxies. LOL
We derive morality from Allah SWT, if He wasn't aware of our every action he wouldn't be God, would He? Everything happens according to the will of Allah, if He had to struggle about such things, would he truly be Allah?? Everything from the smallest of details to such things as you mentioned are according to His Qadr.