Are unbelievers unintelligent?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Do they not understand their eternal soul is at risk of hellfire?

How dumb can a person be to not believe in the day of judgement?

What is it about their brains that refuses to get this basic concept?

And why do they fervently believe that not them but us are going to hell for not believing in their made up story?

Where does faith swell from in our minds or bodies so that we may be able to nurture our low IQ brethren to save their souls from eternal pain?

BankaTuyo

حيران
I live my life based on this notion;

"Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them."
Aurelius

psyche

To each their own
What doesn't exist can't hurt you :snoop:

Hell is just an effective scare tactic to coerce the population to follow your religion hence having full control over you.

There's no way an ethnical God would curse people to hell for eternity just because they didn't notice his vague hints.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

"Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them."
Aurelius
The arrogance from this is something else

You were created for a purpose and you will be brought back to face your maker :francis:

Hell is just an effective scare tactic to coerce the population to follow your religion hence having full control over you.

There's no way an ethnical God would curse people to hell for eternity just because they didn't notice his vague hints.
There's nothing unethical about being damned, it's something unbelievers tell themselves to cope.

psyche

To each their own
There's nothing unethical about being damned, it's something unbelievers tell themselves to cope.

So your telling me that spending 0.0000000000000000000... of your souls' existence doing something "wrong" justifies suffering forever.

I feel like you haven't grasp the concept of infinity.

So your telling me that spending 0.0000000000000000000... of your souls' existence doing something "wrong" justifies suffering forever.

God's justice is fair. A human cannot think he knows more than the one who created his mind.

psyche

To each their own
God's justice is fair. A human cannot think he knows more than the one who created his mind.

That thinking is flawed.

Then what's the point of having a mind if I can't use it?

The whole "shut up, you can't understand god" is one of the stupidest counter arguments ever.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

Aurelius

Who defines what is just and what isn't? Eastern culture have different perception of right and wrong compared to western cultures for example.

His word is written. Is there not a clearer sign than that? Are you saying you don't believe in the written word of Allah, passed down generations in intact form?

Why does one need to control a population in the first place?

The arrogance from this is something else

You were created for a purpose and you will be brought back to face your maker :francis:

How is it that you get this purpose so clearly but they do not? What is different about them and you?

BankaTuyo

حيران

Exactly this, a supreme omniscient being shouldn't use scare tactics.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Who defines what is just and what isn't? Eastern culture have different perception of right and wrong compared to western cultures for example.

His word is written. Is there not a clearer sign than that? Are you saying you don't believe in the written word of Allah, passed down generations in intact form?

How is it that you get this purpose so clearly but they do not? What is different about them and you?
Allah guides whomever he wills and Allah swt will guide you if you seek out the truth

You had free will, clear conscience, choice, time to believe. That's the beauty of free will, God could've made us mindless robots compelled to believe but we have choice.

God also forgives sins no person would ever have the capacity to forgive. God gave you multiple decades to turn back, patience no human would ever have.

God is the absolute forgiver, the most forgiving, and the most just.

Sealed heart, the gaal somalis engaged in so much sin and doubt that their heart was sealed.

They act upon waswaas from shaytaan when deen states do not act upon it rather just ignore it.

Allaah has set a seal upon their hearts because of their disbelief”

[al-Nisaa’ 4:155]

Shaykh Ibn Baz (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Whatever may occur to a person’s mind of bad thoughts, such as if he thinks of zina (fornication or adultery), stealing, consuming intoxicants and the like, but he does not do any of these things, then he will be pardoned for that and will not incur any burden of sin, because the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Verily Allah has forgiven my ummah for whatever crosses their minds, so long as they do not act upon it or speak of it.” Saheeh (authentic) – agreed upon.

End quote from Majmoo‘ Fatawa Ibn Baz (5/424)

BankaTuyo

حيران

Hahaha, why should god care about how I go to the bathroom, doesn't he/her/it have bigger things to attend to; like avert the collision of 2 galaxies. LOL

That thinking is flawed.

Then what's the point of having a mind if I can't use it?

The whole "shut up, you can't understand god" is one of the stupidest counter arguments ever.
You can use your mind. You can decide if God is real or not and deal with the consequence.

Trending

Latest posts