are somali women hindered by culture?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Imagine caring about someone who you don't know marries I really don't understand the incels who think like this. This really had nothing to do with my comment. I was just saying if your gunna judge this brother who's getting married (alx) you should also judge the somali chick who accepted him. You don't get to have it 1 way
Yes judge the xaalimo, but ask yourself what are somali girls supposed to do? Shamed if they marry ajnabi and they are left with somali men who in the west the majority of them would not be considered marriage ideal. Then if you choose not to get married you are shamed. Wtf do you expect! Damned if you do damned if you don’t! If faraaxs fixed up then it would be easier for somali girls to marry a respectable somali man but NO! Blame the xaalimo!

There aren't hordes of Somali girls marrying out to begin with, its actually very uncommon , a little bit rarer than Somali men marrying Ajanabi women and Ajanabi men who are successful or marriage ideal aren't exactly lining up for them either. A sucessful Ajanabi man especially in the west are more likely to marry a sucessful/good looking woman from his own ethnicity or White women.

Somalis as a community need put focus on fixing their own lives instead of being invested in who the odd next man marries , cause non of yall are marriage material or ideal , i am talking about both genders, when you guys are so utterly miserable by yourselves.

The divorce rates shows that yall just bring the same misery into the relationship when yall do get married. Become happy and content on your own first.

And stop trying to make Ajanabis women or men into props for your stupid gender fueds.

Last edited:
There aren't hordes of Somali girls marrying out to begin with, its actually very uncommon , a little bit rarer than Somali men marrying Ajanabi women and Ajanabi men who are successful or marriage ideal aren't exactly lining up for them either. A sucessful Ajanabi man especially in the west are more likely to marry a sucessful/good looking woman from his own ethnicity or White women.

Somalis as a community need put focus on fixing their own lives instead of being invested in who the odd next man marries , cause non of yall are marriage material or ideal , i am talking about both genders, when you guys are so utterly miserable by yourselves.

The divorce rates shows that yall just bring the same misery into the relationship when yall do get married. Become happy and content on your own first.

And stop trying to make Ajanabis women or men into props for your stupid gender fueds.
That sneak diss though :mjlol: you lot really convinced yourselves xalimos can only pull stinky reverts from the slammer based on a few online sensationalised examples loooool so delusional

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Somali men and women calling each other ugly is hilarious when you realise most of them will end up with each other.

For those who marry out, I hope they are happy and spread their happiness to their offspring.

As for the question, parts of our culture and society hold back our women. I do not think anyone can deny that. Somali culture does not need to be ditched to conform with the West or because of pressure but we should as a society decide what aspects of our culture is inapplicable to the modern era.

We should build our women up to become successful and prosperous, after all they form half of the population. Somalia cannot improve economically if half of our population is disenfranchised.

That sneak diss though :mjlol: you lot really convinced yourselves xalimos can only pull stinky reverts from the slammer based on a few online sensationalised examples loooool so delusional

It is not a sneak diss. It has little to do with what Somali women can pull. I was basing it on that study i linked and generally what i usually see.

Most ajanabi men that have their stuff together and are sucessful or attractive have access to attractive and sucessful women from their own race/ethnicity and are more likely going to marry them. This is what i see with Arab and Africans i know.

Colourism: Most of them are colourist, if they marry out they usually people pick white women or woman of lighter complexions like Arabs etc. That includes reverts , there is one is saw on socials saying he prefers Arab women , then after that Asian women when they asked him if he wants to marry a Somali woman. This study basically confirms that.

Muslim: Somalis women are also Muslim they are going to be very limited by whom they can marry from that angle.

Last edited:
It is not a sneak diss. It has little to do with what Somali women can pull. I was basing it on that study i linked and generally what i usually see.

Most ajanabi men that have their stuff together and are sucessful or attractive have access to attractive and sucessful women from their own race/ethnicity and are more likely going to marry them. This is what i see with Arab and Africans i know.

Colourism: Most of them are colourist, if they marry out they usually people pick white women or woman of lighter complexions like Arabs etc. That includes reverts , there is one is saw on socials saying he prefers Arab women , then after that Asian women when they asked him if he wants to marry a Somali woman. This study basically confirms that.

Muslim: Somalis women are also Muslim they are going to be very limited by whom they can marry from that angle.

A lot of Somali women who do marry out are marrying white revert. It's a bit of running joke, but there is truth to it. But in saying that, our interracial marriage rates are incredibly low compared to other groups. Anyways, being dark skin, isn't stop them from marrying white and Arab men.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
A lot of Somali women who do marry out are marrying white revert. It's a bit of running joke, but there is truth to it. But in saying that, our interracial marriage rates are incredibly low compared to other groups. Anyways, being dark skin, isn't stop them from marrying white and Arab men.
Lol this vid made me laugh:lolbron: But He is telling the truth. this is the most honnest video
I have seen from a somali person

Culture is very important to some people and there's nothing wrong with that. It is a well known fact that Somali society is not accepting of half breeds and this discourages a lot of people from marrying out. :francis:

Lol this vid made me laugh:lolbron: But He is telling the truth. this is the most honnest video

He lives in North America and most Somali men over there are employed, welfare isn't sustainable enough to collect and it's mostly 1st generation fathers and uncles that do menial jobs because they are largely unskilled refugees so they pick up whatever job they can land to support their families, taxi driving, uber, trucking, home care etc.

You can see this with other minority groups, even with Hispanics that come over.

The 2n generation end up going to uni more, go into business etc and some may take gap years taking odd jobs to earn enough money for University.

The boys don't do shitty degrees that don't do anything, most either do business, IT, engineering etc degrees. Somali girls usually do nursing and those who go to Uni more likely to major in sociology degrees etc.

That guy really has self esteem problems ,and he is projecting his own family experience and sister onto the rest of the Somali society. Most Somali women aren't actually into ajanabis like that, maybe his sister is. Also look how fat and bummy he looks if none are into him can you really blame them . He should work on himself and fix himself up first instead of making meaningless videos on youtube. Thats not what a useful person does.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He lives in North America and most Somali men over there are employed, welfare isn't sustainable enough to collect and it's mostly 1st generation fathers and uncles that do menial jobs because they are largely unskilled refugees so they pick up whatever job they can land to support their families, taxi driving, uber, trucking, home care etc.

You can see this with other minority groups, even with Hispanics that come over.

The 2n generation end up going to uni more, go into business etc and some may take gap years taking odd jobs to earn enough money for University.

The boys don't do shitty degrees that don't do anything, most either do business, IT, engineering etc degrees. Somali girls usually do nursing and those who go to Uni more likely to major in sociology degrees etc.

That guy really has self esteem problems ,and he is projecting his own family experience and sister onto the rest of the Somali society. Most Somali women aren't actually into ajanabis like that, maybe his sister is. Also look how fat and bummy he looks if none are into him can you really blame them . He should work on himself and fix himself up first instead of making meaningless videos on youtube. Thats not what a useful person does.
He is kinda right about somalis not having a community

All he needs is a hair cut and a day at the gym and girls would actually look his way. I don't understand why this qaniis would rather be a Somali Kevin Samuel's and complain about his sister on the internet. He looks like Childish Gambino if Childish Gambino had extra chromosomes.

Also bringing up Asian women as a standard for perserving culture LOL.

He is kinda right about somalis not having a community

He is right a lot of Somali families are not functional at all. Somalis need to sit down reavaluate their roles and how they can work with eachother. It always slander, lies, insults, gossiping and conspiracies, clan drama. Waste time on bulshit socializing. This forum is prime example.

Marriage to Somalis is mainly about sex, pumping out kids and the kids are treated like dogs/slaves to be ordered around and abused. They are not seen as independant human beings with their own wills. They don't come together to build a mutuall loving and reciprical relationships. You can't tell by how ''Personality' and the ''character'' of their mate is never among the important criterias the chose from because they aren't really interested in them aside from sex, material or the appeal & attention it brings being with them.

From the few divorce videos i have seen posted on youtube by Somali women they seem to bring this same mayhem with them into even Ajanabi relationships and they fail in them.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You do realize you’re considered an ajnabi in Somalia if you can’t even speak somali right?

How do you feel so empowered by Somali issues when you’re completely removed from Somali culture? Who gave you the right?

There aren't a lot, but if a small group of them do marry out it's more likely have to be with a white man because they are the majority in those western countries and they need to be Muslim. It's the same for Somali men they usually marry white revert women as well and sometimes the women covert for them.

Most of those white reverts prefer Arab or Asian, when they don't have luck with them they end up with Somali women or a fellow revert.

Take for example this revert here talking about Somali men being in high demand. Look at the comments people kept assuming he wanted a Somali girl before watching the video and he clarified to that he never said that he wanted a Somali girl, that he said he was into them but was rather into Arab women.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
There aren't a lot, but if a small group of them do marry out it's more likely have to be with a white man because they are the majority in those western countries and they need to be Muslim. It's the same for Somali men they usually marry white revert women as well and sometimes the women covert for them.

Most of those white reverts prefer Arab or Asian, when they don't have luck with them they end up with Somali women or a fellow revert.

Take for example this revert here talking about Somali men being in high demand. Look at the comments people kept assuming he wanted a Somali girl before watching the video and he clarified to that he never said that he wanted a Somali girl, that he said he was into them but was rather into Arab women.

Tongue Flirting GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

:icon lol: Girl, don’t bother with them, they’re using the same little abusive technique I always see Madow men use on their women, so they feel unwanted, “ohh, you can’t date/marry out because nobody likes black women, you will always be the last resort” :icon rolleyes:

Its all BS, most Somali women have no problems getting attractive and successful guys from other communities, seen it myself many times over, but these dudes like using the few cheap and clean stories to convince themselves that’s our value. Little do these doqons know that by repeating this cheap and clean/last resort narrative, their daughters may be targerted by desperate pervs who see them as easy. Sad, really :zhqjlmx:

Last edited:
im-out-leaving.gif

I wonder how many times this dating/marrying out subject has been discussed on this forum. Someone already revealed that it's statistically insignificant and yet that hasn't stopped people from blowing it out of proportion.

People must love indulging their fears and insecurities, judging by how many times this thing is brought up.

:icon lol: Girl, don’t bother with them, they’re using the same little abusive technique I always see Madow men use on their women, so they feel unwanted, “ohh, you can’t date/marry out because nobody likes black women, you will always be the last resort” :icon rolleyes:

Its all BS, most Somali women have no problems getting attractive and successful guys from other communities, seen it myself many times over, but these dudes like using the few cheap and clean stories to convince themselves that’s our value. Little do these doqons know that by repeating this cheap and clean/last resort narrative, their daughters may be targerted by desperate pervs who see them as easy. Sad, really :zhqjlmx:

What type of projection is this? I never said Somali women are unwanted or nobody likes them . Somali women are absoultuely beautiful and there are plenty of sisters great sisters i know that would be the win of any guy.

I am speaking about how things are in general and it's about the preferences these foreigners have and the likelyhoods. Somali men and women are Darkskinned Africans both groups are not the first pick of other ethnicities especially White and Arab ones who are more attracted fairer skin people. Other ethnicities are more likely to marry eachother, same as we are. It is is truth.

I must add though men may be more colourist than the women , an ajanabi woman might be more interested in a Somali guy beyond his skin colour and appreciate his personality, talents and character. I don't think the same is true for other darker women, i see even darker bengali and arab women complain on socials all the time how even men from their own group don't show them interest because of their complexion.

But also i don't know why this is a trip Somali men and women are never going to marry foreigners at a high rate, there is no cheap and clean. Thats just an exaggeration, especially since Somalis are known to have high ingroup preferences. If Somali women really cheap do you think these Ajanabis would complain about not having access to them , Ugandans like the guy in the OPs post are incels that complain all the time about how Somali men are being with their women but they cant access Somali women.

98A83F0C-05B1-4C61-888F-1C777CA75397.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts