are somali women hindered by culture?

That Ugandan guy is pathetic.:snoop:

I can't imagine myself being enamoured with women from other Countries.

I feel truly blessed with our beautiful women.:rejoice:

We have the tallest, thinnest and most smooth-skinned women in the world.

View attachment 203688

I wonder how many times this dating/marrying out subject has been discussed on this forum. Someone already revealed that it's statistically insignificant and yet that hasn't stopped people from blowing it out of proportion.

People must love indulging their fears and insecurities, judging by how many times this thing is brought up.

I think the obsession comes from Somalis being 100% insecure people that are invested in other Somali peoples lives. They are never content on their own and have to run to other people or be intrusive into other Somalis lives. They find anecdotes here and there to create whole generalizing stories around it and complaining . Despite the fact that most of them are not representative.

interrmarriage rates is the same for most African groups in the west, they marry out less and marry their own most often than not. They may date other races/ethnicities from time to time but they 85% of time end up with someone from the same group. The remaining few may be able to marry a foreigner.

That Ugandan guy is pathetic.:snoop:

I can't imagine myself being enamoured with women from other Countries.

I feel truly blessed with our beautiful women.:rejoice:

We have the tallest, thinnest and most smooth-skinned women in the world.

Loool i searched Ugandan and Somali on twitter after i saw OPs post, it was nothing but these guys ing and complaining about not getting with Somali women and that Somali men are getting with their women .

But it debunks the whole cheap narrative , so many foreigners s are desperately trying to get with Somali women and they are getting the cold shoulder by them.

If Somali women really cheap do you think these Ajanabis would complain about not having access to them , Ugandans like the guy in the OPs post are incels that complain all the time about how Somali men are being with their women but they cant access Somali women.

View attachment 203692

Last edited:
:icon lol: Girl, don’t bother with them, they’re using the same little abusive technique I always see Madow men use on their women, so they feel unwanted, “ohh, you can’t date/marry out because nobody likes black women, you will always be the last resort” :icon rolleyes:

Its all BS, most Somali women have no problems getting attractive and successful guys from other communities, seen it myself many times over, but these dudes like using the few cheap and clean stories to convince themselves that’s our value. Little do these doqons know that by repeating this cheap and clean/last resort narrative, their daughters may be targerted by desperate pervs who see them as easy. Sad, really :zhqjlmx:

The goal post is forever shifting when it comes to some of these guys. I've seen them abuse Somali girls that have married successful Arab and white guys on Somalispot and ticktock. Even when the groom bought his Somali bride lots of dahab and she threw a massive wedding....yet these guys still had the audacity to try and call her cheap and clean. They probably couldn't even afford a fraction of what he did for her.

You can marry a successful man that spoils you, who is also on deen. However, if you don't get with an Abdi you'll forever be cheap in their eyes, even if you're treated more expensively than any girl they get with. They're just trying to cope at this point.

The goal post is forever shifting when it comes to some of these guys. I've seen them abuse Somali girls that have married successful Arab and white guys on Somalispot and ticktock. Even when the groom bought his Somali bride lots of dahab and she threw a massive wedding....yet these guys still had the audacity to try and call her cheap and clean. They probably couldn't even afford a fraction of what he did for her.

You can marry a successful man that spoils you, who is also on deen. However, if you don't get with an Abdi you'll forever be cheap in their eyes, even if you're treated more expensively than any girl they get with. They're just trying to cope at this point.

The abuse happens both ways, Somali men in interracial relationships with Arab and white women get the negative comments on socials but not only from Somali women but also from those same men. The only difference is that Somali men don't bring attention to it or react to it and they are often lowkey with their relationships and try to sheild their foreign partners from it because they know how intrusive some Somalis can be. Take this for example:

FBQJ5JpWEAo42sj.jpg

FBQJ5JwXIAQrGtM.jpg

FBQJ5JpXEAEkPNH.jpg

FBQJ5JoWYAgaV9s.jpg

The negative comments are often made by fake accounts or the odd insular fob that has a culture shock, never by the average normal Somali. In reality Somali guys are often very supportive of their Muslim foreign friends or reverts they know if they are interested in Somali women , only starved losers would trip over it. Thats why they never really have any bad things to say about them from experience.

The same can't be said for some Somali women that i know and see, anytime foreign girls or their ajanabi friends expresses interest in Somali men they do their very utmost to turn them away , bully them and even lie to them & try to fill their head with 66 bad things they can fabricate:

The goal post isn't shifting, yall want reality bend to cater to your insecurities. A normal healthy person would just accept things for they trully are and find contentment within themselves.

Last edited:
Also i agree with what @Nilotic said earlier. It is important to bring facts and balanced perspective on these things because they will deflate stupid myths.

What Somalis need more than anything is to reform their culture to so they worry more about their own lives than the lives of other Somalis. There is so much friction and turmoil in the Somali community because we are always up in eachothers business and don't give each other space. Always discussing and complaining about the next man over. Truly ridicilous.

He is right a lot of Somali families are not functional at all. Somalis need to sit down reavaluate their roles and how they can work with eachother. It always slander, lies, insults, gossiping and conspiracies, clan drama. Waste time on bulshit socializing. This forum is prime example.

Marriage to Somalis is mainly about sex, pumping out kids and the kids are treated like dogs/slaves to be ordered around and abused. They are not seen as independant human beings with their own wills. They don't come together to build a mutuall loving and reciprical relationships. You can't tell by how ''Personality' and the ''character'' of their mate is never among the important criterias the chose from because they aren't really interested in them aside from sex, material or the appeal & attention it brings being with them.

From the few divorce videos i have seen posted on youtube by Somali women they seem to bring this same mayhem with them into even Ajanabi relationships and they fail in them.

Both Somali men and women marry down for the most part, hell that goes for everyone including East Asians, only whites have the privilege of marrying up, there's a multitude of reasons for this but that's just too much work for now, ceebs. :icon lol:

The abuse happens both ways, Somali men in interracial relationships with Arab and white women get the negative comments on socials but not only from Somali women but also from those same men. The only difference is that Somali men don't bring attention to it or react to it and they are often lowkey with their relationships and try to sheild their foreign partners from it because they know how intrusive some Somalis can be. Take this for example:

View attachment 203710

View attachment 203711
View attachment 203713
View attachment 203712

The negative comments are often made by fake accounts or the odd insular fob that has a culture shock, never by the average normal Somali. In reality Somali guys are often very supportive of their Muslim foreign friends or reverts they know if they are interested in Somali women , only starved losers would trip over it. Thats why they never really have any bad things to say about them from experience.

The same can't be said for some Somali women that i know and see, anytime foreign girls or their ajanabi friends expresses interest in Somali men they do their very utmost to turn them away , bully them and even lie to them & try to fill their head with 66 bad things they can fabricate:

The goal post isn't shifting, yall want reality bend to cater to your insecurities. A normal healthy person would just accept things for they trully are and find contentment within themselves.
Most deluded nigga on this forum. We don't give af about Abdi preferences, that weird entitlement mentality is a male thing. It sounds more like you want reality to bend to your insecurities. Boy bye :icon rolleyes:

View attachment 203710

View attachment 203711
View attachment 203713
View attachment 203712

The negative comments are often made by fake accounts or the odd insular fob that has a culture shock, never by the average normal Somali. In reality Somali guys are often very supportive of their Muslim foreign friends or reverts they know if they are interested in Somali women , only starved losers would trip over it. Thats why they never really have any bad things to say about us from experience.

The goal post isn't shifting, yall want reality bend to cater to your insecurities. A normal healthy would just accept things for they trully are and find contentment within themselves.

View attachment 203710

View attachment 203711
View attachment 203713
View attachment 203712

You're being disingenuous. The negative comments are because he's snogging her. That is seen as disgusting in the Somali community as we're conservative Muslims. If that was a Somali bride he was snogging he'd also get a lot of hate. That behavior is inappropriate whether the wife is foreign or Somali. The fact that you used this as an example shows me everything. All the comments are basically saying this is disgusting and i agree! I'm all for interracial marriages, but doing that is not acceptable. Does that mean I have an issue with Faraxs marrying out?!!

Lol, God knows why you'd use that example and try to twist the situation and act like a lot of Xalimos are hating due to his choice of a bride when its clearly due to his ceeb behavior. Show me a picture of normal interracial couple in which the man is Somali and acting appropriately. You'l hardly see any negative comments.

Last edited:
You do realize you’re considered an ajnabi in Somalia if you can’t even speak somali right?

How do you feel so empowered by Somali issues when you’re completely removed from Somali culture? Who gave you the right?
I bet you’d say the opposite to a half Somali. You are a hypocrite.

You're being disingenuous. The negative comments are because he's snogging her. That is seen as disgusting in the Somali community as we're conservative Muslims. If that was a Somali bride he was snogging he'd also get a lot of hate. That behavior is inappropriate whether the wife is foreign or Somali. The fact that you used this as an example shows me everything. All the comments are basically saying this is disgusting and i agree! I'm all for interracial marriages, but doing that is not acceptable. Does that mean I have an issue with Faraxs marrying out?!!

Lol, God knows why you'd use that example and try to twist the situation and act like a lot of Xalimos are hating due to his choice of a bride when its clearly due to his ceeb behavior. Show me a picture of normal interracial couple in which the man is Somali and acting appropriately. You'l hardly see any negative comments.

Then why are they making it about her being cadaan or ajanabi then? And him not being with a Somali woman?

In case you want more examples, here is Somali girls calling Somali men who marry out ugly and complain and call their foreign partners ugly as well.

EitNkccU0AEQCdo.jpg

EitNkcdU0AALuPG.jpg

EitNmA4U4AEFWsD.jpg

There is a whole thread on this on twitter with several examples:

Not trying to portray Somali women as jealous or possesive, most are not that bothered by it the same goes for most Somali guys. But the negative comments exist both ways. It's only that one certain gender loves bringing attention to it to get at the opposite sex with, even when the people they know in real life is far from it

Most deluded nigga on this forum. We don't give af about Abdi preferences, that weird entitlement mentality is a male thing. It sounds more like you want reality to bend to your insecurities. Boy bye :icon rolleyes:

Loool so some Somali girls don't have entitlement mentality? Like they don't have to be the center of attention and bug out if somebody else steals the spotlight from them.

The reality is it goes both ways and Somalis need learn to mind their own.

I think I should have made it crystal clear that I only agreed with WarfaBarfa on the statistics that thoroughly debunked the handwringing over interracial marriages involving Africans, including Somalis.

I'm entirely removed from any other issue that was in contention between WarfaBarfa on one side and Angelina and HIBAQ123 on the other.

I was a bit of an idiot for even putting my Nilotic ass in between this

:snoop::ohlord::whew:

none-of-this-involves-me-dandra-simmons.gif

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I think I should have made it crystal clear that I only agreed with WarfaBarfa on the statistics that thoroughly debunked the handwringing over interracial marriages involving Africans, including Somalis.

I'm entirely removed from any other issue that was in contention between WarfaBarfa on one side and Angelina and HIBAQ123 on the other.

I was a bit of an idiot for even putting my Nilotic ass in between this

:snoop::ohlord::whew:

View attachment 203801
Warfa is telling the truth in all this

Trending

Latest posts