are somali women hindered by culture?

yes, as a Somali woman I would say some aspects of our culture is backward, in families you still could see favoritism to boys, girls are not allowed to do sports as freely as they want, you can't voice your opinions because you will be hit with " nayaa xishood" , and so many more.
will you let your children do sports and everything else?

Damn right you will there are strict socio-cultural values both men and female follow why is it so hard to grasp
I wish if there were at least strict cultural values towards males, they would not be lots of deadbeat fathers and boys who are filling up jails, and our country would not be like shithole in 2021. I actually believe if we were not Muslim, I think Somali culture would be similar to African Americans with lots of baby mama's and shit.

I see the thread is going well
pulp fiction drinking GIF
What have you started

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You aren't somali stop stirring propaganda trying to make us say some crazy stuff, this thread will go trending and have niggas like you say some crazy shit to later be used elsewhere.

I only see you when its topics to due with west/central africans
I agree with you but you ought to take some of your advice!
DDFFED1C-64C1-49BE-9F56-C5877D69BE05.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Some of you find it hard to believe that there are Somalis like me. Not nice to erase a group of people due to different beliefs.
Do me a favor and get afar man of your pfp, he ain’t want nun to do with your kind

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ahhh the times we live in , your generation needs a plat thread to feel achievement my generation had to kill a lion before asking a halimos hand in marriage or to even say you have achieved anything .

Wow how times of changed
Do you not fear god???? What is this cap?

(TW) POV: farax attempts to fight lion
73DE83D2-E59D-4135-A58F-3278B933771B.jpeg

POV: Lion after finishing off said Farax
6C5F229E-6459-436E-A9A2-7D81E7636CF8.gif

Last edited:

Trending