are somali women hindered by culture?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You guys should be worrying about why majority of Somali boys in the west are useless thugs.

Look at this mess.

A whole ankle monitor at his wedding??? But oh a Somali woman marrying another African is destroying our community:kodaksmiley:

They cant even go on a honeymoon.

Ghetto ghetto ghetto

tenor-224.gif

You guys should be worrying about why majority of Somali boys in the west are useless thugs.

Look at this mess.

A whole ankle monitor at his wedding??? But oh a Somali woman marrying another African is destroying our community:kodaksmiley:

Ghetto ghetto ghetto

View attachment 203321
A criminal can reform. A person that mixes out and their kids mix out will disappear into the abyss.

Plus just imagine have some strange african sitting in your family home. Everybody is communicating/bantering in somali and the mofo doesnt understand jack sh*t looking goofy. too fucking weird.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
A criminal can reform. A person that mixes out and their kids mix out will disappear into the abyss.

Plus just imagine have some strange african sitting in your family home. Everybody is communicating/bantering in somali and the mofo doesnt understand jack sh*t looking goofy. too fucking weird.
to-you-1.gif

You sound so unhinged wtf?:jaynerd: "Strange Africans" are highly intelligent and will always learn and engage in their partners culture..hello ever heard of Jae deen?:drakewtf: I've never seen a none somali man married to a Somali woman especially another black guy who didnt speak Somali. You're acting like it's some secret cult. Get over yourself.

View attachment 203344

You sound so unhinged wtf?:jaynerd: "Strange Africans" are highly intelligent and will always learn and engage in their partners culture..hello ever heard of Jae deen?:drakewtf: I've never seen a none somali man married to a Somali woman especially another black guy who didnt speak Somali. You're acting like it's some secret cult. Get over yourself.
Why Do Y'all Want Your Bantu Hubby To Learn Somali We Never See The Somali Woman Learn Their Bantu Husbands Language

terrence howard applause GIF by HULU

Look at this mess.

Ghetto ghetto ghetto

View attachment 203321
How is that ghetto? Tags are batch of honour in the streets. And he ain’t letting the system stop him from living his best life.

View attachment 203344

You must be joking. That jae deen guy is a notorious fetishiser. Your too innocent if you can't even see that. People dislike him a f*ck ton

🤮

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You must be joking. That jae deen guy is a notorious fetishiser. Your too innocent if you can't even see that. People dislike him a f*ck ton

🤮
He's not a fethisher at all. He wanted to learn his wifes culture and he did. If he was white or arab you'd be eating it up but since he's black you feel threatened and that's where the unnecessary hate stems from.

Look at this mess.

Ghetto ghetto ghetto

View attachment 203321
So you judging him for his ankle bracelet but you ain't judging her for choosing to be with a "thug". Just say M.A

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He's married?
Yes.

So you judging him for his ankle bracelet but you ain't judging her for choosing to be with a "thug". Just say M.A
?? What :childplease:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not following this thread so simply put I'm calling out the hypocrisy; a somali woman marrying a loving, smart, financially stable man who happens to not be Somali is blasphemous and disgusting but a somali woman marrying a druggy, high school dropout convict who's Somali is something to be celebrated cause he's you know Somali. The only credential you need apparently.

Judging by your reactions I'm right.

You can all be xenophobic and make all type of assumptions about these type of unions but when you're called out on your hypocrisy yall can't handle it :rolleyes:

Argue amongst yourselves I'm coming off a chocolate high and cant pretend to care about your responses
200-10.gif

Yes.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not following this thread so simply put I'm calling out the hypocrisy; a somali woman marrying a loving, smart, financially stable man who happens to not be Somali is blasphemous and disgusting but a somali woman marrying a druggy, high school dropout convict who's Somali is something to be celebrated cause he's you know Somali. The only credential you need apparently.

You can all be xenophobic and make all type of assumptions about these type of unions but when you're called out on your hypocrisy yall can't handle it :rolleyes:

Argue amongst yourselves I'm coming off a chocolate high and cant pretend to care about your responses
View attachment 203367
Imagine caring about someone who you don't know marries I really don't understand the incels who think like this. This really had nothing to do with my comment. I was just saying if your gunna judge this brother who's getting married (alx) you should also judge the somali chick who accepted him. You don't get to have it 1 way

Yes.

View attachment 203367
I checked online, it doesn't say anything

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Bakhti bila bakhti. Uff wallahi you xayawaan never change. Tuff aleik
B3988F65-42B2-4125-B22B-546539B854B8.png

Trending