are somali women hindered by culture?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol Do you guys agree with our brother Arthur? :trumpsmirk:
Screenshot_20211007-111626_Instagram.jpg

yes, as a Somali woman I would say some aspects of our culture is backward, in families you still could see favoritism to boys, girls are not allowed to do sports as freely as they want, you can't voice your opinions because you will be hit with " nayaa xishood" , and so many more.

Somali memes, Maliworldent and qafmemes love posting these types of post. These types of post divide our community but these niggas know it gets them views and clicks. The memes they post also are largely focused to opposite gender, which has been played out and is now a hindrance.

Gender wars, idiotic comments by foreigners should not be posted on meme sites. It should be a place where we come to laugh at and bond together but no, these xoolos rather screenshot controversial shit said on twitter. I guarantee that madow niggas tweet had max 2 likes and retweets but this nigga Somal memes has decided to post that on his platform of more then 200k followers.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You don’t see a problem with race mixing? It is genocide and produces people with no identity.

You aren't somali stop stirring propaganda trying to make us say some crazy stuff, this thread will go trending and have niggas like you say some crazy shit to later be used elsewhere.

I only see you when its topics to due with west/central africans

You aren't somali stop stirring propaganda trying to make us say some crazy stuff, this thread will go trending and have niggas like you say some crazy shit to later be used elsewhere.

I only see you when its topics to due with west/central africans
Nigga many Somalis are against race mixing with anyone.

Nigga many Somalis are against race mixing with anyone.
Which group of people are for race mixing where they constantly praise their women or men with other races? Humans by nature are tribalistic. stop making this a Somali issue. The west have long history of violence towards race mixers which is far worse than anything somalis ever done

Which group of people are for race mixing where they constantly praise their women or men with other races? Humans by nature are tribalistic. stop making this a Somali issue. The west have long history of violence towards race mixers which is far worse than anything somalis ever done
Did I say it was a Somali issue?

Trending

Latest posts