are somali women hindered by culture?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why tf would I expose my qabil lmao. Cry hard 😂😂😂
it’s a qabiil, not your Social Imsurance Number man stfu lol. Acting like people can pinpoint you just from your qabil, that’s how I know you’re ajnabi lmao.

yes, as a Somali woman I would say some aspects of our culture is backward, in families you still could see favoritism to boys, girls are not allowed to do sports as freely as they want, you can't voice your opinions because you will be hit with " nayaa xishood" , and so many more.
Damn right you will there are strict socio-cultural values both men and female follow why is it so hard to grasp

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You dumb. I have relatives who use this site.
so what? Again, you’re not making sense, let’s say you were mj, there are tens of thousands of diaspora mjs it’d be impossible for your relatives to know it’s you and not some random mj. Almost everyone here has said their qabil and those who didn’t aren’t hiding it for privacy.

If you were Somali you’d know this.

so what? Again, you’re not making sense, let’s say you were mj, there are tens of thousands of diaspora mjs it’d be impossible for your relatives to know it’s you and not some random mj. Almost everyone here has said their qabil and those who didn’t aren’t hiding it for privacy.

If you were Somali you’d know this.
Doesn’t matter whether I disclose my qabil or not. I’m a hooyo mataalo so why would I type in Somali?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
No read my name that's how old I am
I'm on this site because of everyone I knew is gone I'm turning hundred next year .

Will you celebrate with me
Mashallah adeer, are you looking for a wife? I've always wanted to marry a 99 year old man

20211007_211326.jpg

Trending

Latest posts