Are Somali men the weakest link in the Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, that's why I quoted him too. Women are also guilty for associating mehr with value, hence the reason of these '50k mehr' talks to begin with. Let's be honest, half the reason for these ridiculous mehr requests is to impress other women.

Or because of their ego or their families ego. They equate higher Mehr=higher worth which is not true at all

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Every time I see or hear Somalia in the news, for bad reasons...it’s always because of a Somali men.

Somali men kill, steal, rape and have disgusting sexist views.

They’ve ruined Somalia and are now destroying our reputation across the globe.

In education and employment they are doing the worst. The fobs who come to the West, whilst the women are happy to work any job they can find, the idiotic men are too prideful. Instead they’d rather chew khaat and hit on13 year olds. They are not even faithful to their wives. A second wife is still cheating.

What did we do to be cast with the curse of the Somali male
:jcoleno:.

Somali feminists actually exist? :gucciwhat:Your view on Somali men is biased, and doesn't hold any weight. I see many Somali brothers who go to university, and achieve great things. I also see many Somali men who have already made it in life, and are wealthy living in big houses taking care of 2 wives. You must be talking about the Young bucks who keep killing each other. Even when I went back to Somalia, a lot of the people were working either in small stores, or manual labor. I seen bank employees, and many lucrative entrepreneurs who were men. Instead of saying false things, you should uplifting your community bruh:birdman:.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali feminists actually exist? :gucciwhat:Your view on Somali men is biased, and doesn't hold any weight. I see many Somali brothers who go to university, and achieve great things. I also see many Somali men who have already made it in life, and are wealthy living in big houses taking care of 2 wives. You must be talking about the Young bucks who keep killing each other. Even when I went back to Somalia, a lot of the people were working either in small stores, or manual labor. I seen bank employees, and many lucrative entrepreneurs who were men. Instead of saying false things, you should uplifting your community bruh:birdman:.

Exactly brother! Plus, the U.N has confirmed that Somali men globally are doing very well when you check the global statistics.

She's talking about a small minority who khasaaros in the west but she doesn't realize how great Somali men are doing in all over Africa, Middle East, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China and etc.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Exactly brother! Plus, the U.N has confirmed that Somali men globally are doing very well when you check the global statistics.

She's talking about a small minority who khasaaros in the west but she doesn't realize how great Somali men are doing in all over Africa, Middle East, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China and etc.

Very true. Plus if she wants to be biased. We can flip the whole argument on Somali women. Why do they have 10 kids, and rip off the welfare system? Instead of working, they just stay at home, and feed off the government like madows. I've seen just as much Somali women chewing khat as men. They be hiding it in their dirac, and pop it out like a kangaroo in his momma's belly pocket. Plus a lot of Somali homicides in the west more than likely had a lost Somali women involved instigating it. But I know many Somali women who are also striving for success, and I wouldn't look at the lost ones as an example for all Somali women. C'mon now bruh, we need unity.

Every time I see or hear Somalia in the news, for bad reasons...it’s always because of a Somali men.

Somali men kill, steal, rape and have disgusting sexist views.

They’ve ruined Somalia and are now destroying our reputation across the globe.

In education and employment they are doing the worst. The fobs who come to the West, whilst the women are happy to work any job they can find, the idiotic men are too prideful. Instead they’d rather chew khaat and hit on13 year olds. They are not even faithful to their wives. A second wife is still cheating.

What did we do to be cast with the curse of the Somali male
:jcoleno:.

Half the genes of Somali males are from somali females
:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts