Are Somali men the weakest link in the Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Every time I see or hear Somalia in the news, for bad reasons...it’s always because of a Somali men.

Somali men kill, steal, rape and have disgusting sexist views.

They’ve ruined Somalia and are now destroying our reputation across the globe.

In education and employment they are doing the worst. The fobs who come to the West, whilst the women are happy to work any job they can find, the idiotic men are too prideful. Instead they’d rather chew khaat and hit on13 year olds. They are not even faithful to their wives. A second wife is still cheating.

What did we do to be cast with the curse of the Somali male
:jcoleno:.

This is stupid, men commit 95% of violent crime and rape across the board. The other 5% is sexy white female high school teachers in America committing statutory rape.

This whole 'If SoMALi WoMen wEre In charge' is retarded.

You're in the West, you don't have to be Somali

Muji

VIP
This is stupid, men commit 95% of violent crime and rape across the board. The other 5% is sexy white female high school teachers in America committing statutory rape.

This whole 'If SoMALi WoMen wEre In charge' is retarded.

You're in the West, you don't have to be Somali

lol what about the other stuff I listed.

Are these things common in the general public too?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You live in the west Knowles. If you think Faaraxs are so horrible, no one is forcing you to be with one (assuming that you're a girl, still not sure on your gender tbh). Same applies to all others who feel similarly. Or you could keep complaining without offering any solutions.

In toronto ive actually seen some fobs work harder than the ones who are born here...stop putting our men down. How do we expect anything from them if were just looking at the negatives? We need to go back to uplifting and supporting our men dont let feminism kawal you sis :farmajoyaab:

You’re right in a sense. The reason we have this problem is because back home in Somalia it wasn’t the parents that raised the kids, it was the village. The western model of civilisation is required by fathers to be there and empower their sons. I really do sympathise with the Somali girls in the West that go through this, whereas the boys get to have a simpler life. Having to deal with chores, siblings, studying and the constant abuse must be a terrible burden on the mind and soul. However, I would argue that Somali women are just as complicit in this as Somali men, why you ask? Who defends their criminal boys and protest their innocence despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary? Who forced their daughters to do the chores instead of doing it equally with the boys? Not only that, I’m 100% convinced that these so called mothers who force their daughters to undergo FGM “for the dheen” is out of pure jealousy and xaasidnimo. Somali women are part of the problem.:camby:

lol what about the other stuff I listed.

Are these things common in the general public too?

Hitting on 13 years old is pure libel and you're fucked up for that. Lacking in education and employment is spot on, but these things are blatantly improving. Most Somali men in their 20's weren't even born here and 98% of older Somalis are unskilled and uneducated refugees uprooted overnight. Doesn't excuse it, but it explains it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Every time I see or hear Somalia in the news, for bad reasons...it’s always because of a Somali men.

Somali men kill, steal, rape and have disgusting sexist views.

They’ve ruined Somalia and are now destroying our reputation across the globe.

In education and employment they are doing the worst. The fobs who come to the West, whilst the women are happy to work any job they can find, the idiotic men are too prideful. Instead they’d rather chew khaat and hit on13 year olds. They are not even faithful to their wives. A second wife is still cheating.

What did we do to be cast with the curse of the Somali male
:jcoleno:.

It's always compulsive liars like you who put Somali men down. Let me educate you instead.

According to the U.N, most Somali men are around the globe (Diaspora Somal Men) are doing phenomenally well.

In fact, Somali men are leading the business sector in Africa. Here: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

What are Somali women leading? Nikko? :nahgirl:

Somalia may be ruined but you have other Somali nations doing well like Somaliland which was the only country in the world to use iris biometric voting system [Hi-Tech] embarressing most counrties in the west, forget Africa. Here: http://www.africanews.com/2017/11/1...to-use-iris-biometric-voting-system-hi-tech//

Somaliland may not be a country but it's the most developed and peaceful out of Somalia and when the Berbera project is completed. It'll be the next UAE of Africa.

Somalis in Djibouti are said to be the next Singapore of Africa.

As for the Ethio-Somalis. Did you know that the Somali region is the fastest developing region in Ethiopia and is economically booming with many businesses and projects being established in that region? Proof: http://allafrica.com/stories/201510192133.html

The Somalis heavily integrated into Ethiopia and established their own neighbourhood in Addis Aba called Bole which is known by its nickname as "Little Somalia". The neighbourhood was on poverty and extremely poor until Somalis came and transformed it into a thriving business centre.

Did you know the Somali Kenyans are one of the largest tribes in Kenya and economically dominate Kenya? The Somali autonomous region in Kenya have the lowest poverty and highest GDP per capita compare to other federal regions in Kenya.
icon_cool.gif

Somalis in Kenya established their own neighbourhood in Nairobi called Eastleigh also known by its nickname as "Little Mogadishu" and did you know that the business capital in Kenya is Eastleigh?

Proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastleigh,_Nairobi

Look at the Somali business town in Nairobi.
icon_cool.gif

The only problem with Somalis is in the south and thankfully Somalia has established a strong government and military to control its southern territory and ever since that day Mogadishu become the fastest developing and fastest growing city in Africa. When southern Somalia experienced peace, their business started booming.

I mean Mogadishu is said to be the second fastest growing city in terms of population and development. Here: https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...rlds-fastest-growing-city-batam-niamey-xiamen

Muji

VIP
In toronto ive actually seen some fobs work harder than the ones who are born here...stop putting our men down. How do we expect anything from them if were just looking at the negatives? We need to go back to uplifting and supporting our men dont let feminism kawal you sis :farmajoyaab:

I am not uplifting bums huuno. You live in Toronto where they are wiping eachother out like a video game and you have the audacity to say there’s hope lol.

Somali men don’t need to be uplifted they have too much arrogance. They need to be brought down a peg or two..

Muji

VIP
You live in the west Knowles. If you think Faaraxs are so horrible, no one is forcing you to be with one (assuming that you're a girl, still not sure on your gender tbh). Same applies to all others who feel similarly. Or you could keep complaining without offering any solutions.

So you admit it...

Somali men are horrible
:liberaltears:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am not uplifting bums huuno. You live in Toronto where they are wiping eachother out like a video game and you have the audacity to say there’s hope lol.

Somali men don’t need to be uplifted they have too much arrogance. They need to be brought down a peg or two..

I've already debunked you with my previous post stating all facts. Only a small minority of Somali men gang bang and that is facts. Most countries I can name will show you how incredible the education and business level Somali men have and when you were aiming back home, you do realize it's also developing?

Muji

VIP
You’re right in a sense. The reason we have this problem is because back home in Somalia it wasn’t the parents that raised the kids, it was the village. The western model of civilisation is required by fathers to be there and empower their sons. I really do sympathise with the Somali girls in the West that go through this, whereas the boys get to have a simpler life. Having to deal with chores, siblings, studying and the constant abuse must be a terrible burden on the mind and soul. However, I would argue that Somali women are just as complicit in this as Somali men, why you ask? Who defends their criminal boys and protest their innocence despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary? Who forced their daughters to do the chores instead of doing it equally with the boys? Not only that, I’m 100% convinced that these so called mothers who force their daughters to undergo FGM “for the dheen” is out of pure jealousy and xaasidnimo. Somali women are part of the problem.:camby:

Yes yes yes! Finally a voice of reason.

I agree with every point you’ve made. Somali men are terrible and the women enable them, just look at the response of @Zainab_7 “we need to uplift our men” despite the numerous privileges the men enjoy in the Somali community. Somali men are the men Somali women deserve because they enable them, defend them and even encourage their nonsense behind the scenes.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So you admit it...

Somali men are horrible
:liberaltears:

I think you're exaggerating. Hitting on 13 year olds? Really? I agree with the unemployment problem, and the youth crime issues. Either way, it's not as universal as you're making it out to be. I'll leave it at that.

And like i said, no one is forcing you or any other Somali woman to be with the oh so terrible men.

Muji

VIP
I think you're exaggerating. Hitting on 13 year olds? Really? I agree with the unemployment problem, and the youth crime issues. Either way, it's not as universal as you're making it out to be. I'll leave it at that.

And like i said, no one is forcing you or any other Somali woman to be with the oh so terrible men.

So you also agree that our culture is toxic and enables men to behave this way?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So you also agree that our culture is toxic and enables men to behave this way?

Considering how common these problems are in many immigrant communities, i'm going to assume it's not a cultural problem specific to ours.

I think you're exaggerating. Hitting on 13 year olds?

They're evolving, I want to go back to being called ugly wallahi. Now we're pedophiles?

I'm genuinely starting to believe there's a grain of truth to the whole 'daddy issues' thing. There's so much irrational, collective hatred. Where else can it come from if not the household?

Imagine permanently fucking up your people. The men in generation kacan are hands down the undisputed WOAT.

Muji

VIP
Considering how common these problems are in many immigrant communities, i'm going to assume it's not a cultural problem specific to ours.

Right what about the initial question I posed are Somali men the weak link in the Somali community. If you lie you will have lost any credibility you had with me.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They're evolving, I want to go back to being called ugly wallahi. Now we're pedophiles?

I'm genuinely starting to believe there's a grain of truth to the whole 'daddy issues' thing. There's so much irrational, collective hatred. Where else can it come from if not the household?

Imagine permanently fucking up your people. The men in generation kacan are hands down the undisputed WOAT.

Today we are pedophiles, what will we be tomorrow i wonder. The evil of Somali men knows no bounds. :wow1:

But yes, i blame horrible parenting. Specifically the fathers. There are several studies showcasing that absent father figures is highly correlated to poor mental and social development in boys, but can also have an affect on the girls. It's no wonder some of these issues exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending