Are Somali men the weakest link in the Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Even if I marry an cadaan cuck who gives me everything I want, I’ll still log on here and shit on you Somali men.
Even if you lost your feminist liberal attitude and became a pious obedient Muslim girl, we still wouldn't want damaged goods. This is what enrages you. Good luck on finding your cadaan man.

Muji

VIP
@World
Lol by damaged you mean undesired by Somali men lol? That’s not a problem huuno but I think that’s a lie since Somali men don’t really have any standards. Didn’t one rape a woman giving birth recently?

Muji

VIP
I think anyone - regardless of their gender - should be able to cook and clean. However, if the husband is away at work, while the wife stays home, then that’s not feasible nor ideal.

You basically agree with me on everything but you just don’t wanna be on the only farax co-signing my arguments. I got you l.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
how much mehr you paying tho?:siilaanyolaugh: could just use that to invest in a dishwasher and hire a maid

Historically and Biologically both men and women have always had different roles. I want a traditional relationship and if the are men paying the mehr then the women better exchange it by being a traditional housewife. I don't like selfish hypocrites.

Historically and Biologically both men and women have always had different roles. I want a traditional relationship and if the are men paying the mehr then the women better exchange it by being a traditional housewife. I don't like selfish hypocrites.

this is why i believe mehr is so degrading so no man can ever say this to me. Id rather buy a nigga and pay the mehr myself old school slavery style

this is why i believe mehr is so degrading so no man can ever say this to me. Id rather buy a nigga and pay the mehr myself old school slavery style

Mehr has a practical purpose, don't ruin it :draketf:

It has nothing to do with the 'value' of a woman

hoogay so women don't work? thats why things are changing babes. now go watch tutorials on how to change diapers cause thats what your future will look like

Fair enough. If both parents are working then chores should be equally divided. However, what about the kids? You just going to dump them off at a child care center? Women are cultural transmitters, if a child grows up in an empty household, who knows what the consequences could entail.

SumMo

very lowkey
The mahr is a right that is given to the woman, as enjoined by Islamic sharee’ah, as an expression of the man’s desire to marry her. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And give to the women (whom you marry) their Mahr (obligatory bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) with a good heart”
[al-Nisa’ 4:4]

This does not mean that the woman is a product to be sold, rather it is a symbol of honour and respect, and a sign that the husband is willing to shoulder his responsibilities and fulfil his duties.

Don’t let anyone misuse the deen or change it to fit their narrative sis. Always know your deen!

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
hoogay so women don't work? thats why things are changing babes. now go watch tutorials on how to change diapers cause thats what your future will look like

Listen. When both couples don't have kids than yes, both can work. However, my wife has to come home early and start preparing the food for me when I return home. When you start having kids, you don't need to work anymore. It's the man's responsibility to work.

it loses its purpose once men start to think women have to do their chores. :fantasia2:

Absolutely, that's why I quoted him too. Women are also guilty for associating mehr with value, hence the reason of these '50k mehr' talks to begin with. Let's be honest, half the reason for these ridiculous mehr requests is to impress other women.

Listen. When both couples don't have kids than yes, both can work. However, my wife has to come home early and start preparing the food for me when I return home. When you start having kids, you don't need to work anymore. It's the man's responsibility to work.
I like the idea of not working but I’m sorry I didn’t go through all these years of uni to have kids around 25 to stay home.

Status
Not open for further replies.