Are Somali men the weakest link in the Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby codling (by mothers smh) mixed in with a gender roles is a toxic combo..
Now many have hopped on the anti feminist wave acting like women in the Somali community really are the same as cadaan women. lol

Anyways Knowles maybe you should just raise your future son up the way you want others to be treated

They're evolving, I want to go back to being called ugly wallahi. Now we're pedophiles?

I'm genuinely starting to believe there's a grain of truth to the whole 'daddy issues' thing. There's so much irrational, collective hatred. Where else can it come from if not the household?

Imagine permanently fucking up your people. The men in generation kacan are hands down the undisputed WOAT.
WOAT?

Western Somalis what have you done that makes these girls hate you that much??:gucciwhat: we (people backhome) have done most of the destruction and the xalimos here don't even hate us:jaynerd:
It's the internet. It's filled with degenerates and trolls with no life. This is where they get their excitement out of life, and the anonymity doesn't help.

You don't know who is behind the screen and what their intentions are either.

Ofcourse there’s exceptions to every rule but the vast majority are bums.

The previous generation let their wives, cook, clean and raise the kids, whilst working. The men spent all their time in cafes chewing khaat. I’ve even heard of cases where the men steal the women’s savings to fund a second mariage in Somalia.

The new generation have some sort of complex where they have a sense of ownership of Somali women. A lot of them are criminal or incels. Time for Somali women to start dating non-Africans full stop!

I'm the type of person who rather create solutions then give up thats why i'm hopeful. I dont believe in gender wars, both genders have their own issues...plus an ajnabi cant handle me :siilaanyolaugh: but heyy whatever suits you!

It's the internet. It's filled with degenerates and trolls with no life. This is where they get their excitement out of life, and the anonymity doesn't help.

CONCUR.........seriously lot degenerates in the west. they assume full mouth of trash will make thm look civilized.

In every society or civilization, the men are behind the collapse since they're the inherent leaders. So I'll have to agree with you here. Halimos didn't start that civil war that crippled us forever.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somali Men are known for their entrepreneurship and desire for more success. They're also famous for their warlike nature or a resurgence of tribal blood feuds which gives them a bad reputation.

Somali women who need to be applauded and appreciated the most are the ones who went through the civil war and faced the extra burden of carrying children in exteme circumstances.

The current self entitled Somali women in the West need a dhaqan celis and slap in the face. They're the weakest link in the Somali community

Yes, worst of all time

I strongly doubt it's an issue restricted to the online community. It is blatant that many, if not the majority of girls feel this way to some extent.Justified or otherwise. These girls online are not trolls, and not just kids for much longer either.

Somali girls are increasingly leaning towards SJWism, and the guys are becoming militant conservatives or full blown madows.

Every time I see or hear Somalia in the news, for bad reasons...it’s always because of a Somali men.

Somali men kill, steal, rape and have disgusting sexist views.

They’ve ruined Somalia and are now destroying our reputation across the globe.

In education and employment they are doing the worst. The fobs who come to the West, whilst the women are happy to work any job they can find, the idiotic men are too prideful. Instead they’d rather chew khaat and hit on13 year olds. They are not even faithful to their wives. A second wife is still cheating.

What did we do to be cast with the curse of the Somali male
:jcoleno:.
@Knowles Right now

Yes, worst of all time

I strongly doubt it's an issue restricted to the online community. It is blatant that many, if not the majority of girls feel this way to some extent.Justified or otherwise. These girls online are not trolls, and not just kids for much longer either.

Somali girls are increasingly leaning towards SJWism, and the guys are becoming militant conservatives or full blown madows.
Besides the gangster wannabe type I have not noticed the other extremes beyond the internet.

Besides the gangster wannabe type I have not noticed the other extremes beyond the internet.

Not even a SJW Xalimo? I can't say I come across Somali girls/Somalis a lot, and even I have come across some.

Even my own cousin is fully off the SJW end of things. It's sad because she's a well behaved, practicing hijabi, so the typical anti-SJW libel doesn't apply. But that doesn't stop her from spouting nonsensical dribble shared by her and her friends.

Not even a SJW Xalimo? I can't say I come across Somali girls/Somalis a lot, and even I have come across some.

Even my own cousin is fully off the SJW end of things. It's sad because she's a well behaved, practicing hijabi, so the typical anti-SJW libel doesn't apply. But that doesn't stop her from spouting nonsensical dribble shared by her and her friends.
What do you qualify as an SJW? There are of course real issues.
But this constant trash talk for the sake of it? No, I have not come across these attention starved weirdos irl male or female.

What do you qualify as an SJW? There are of course real issues.
But this constant trash talk for the sake of it? No, I have not come across these attention starved weirdos irl male or female.

Somali culture is extremely oppressive to women, Somalis are vehemently racist, nonrestrictive abortion is okay, gay is great and trannies are not mentally ill etc. They might not word it that way, but essentially the view that Somali men are the enemy of progress.

The first two aren't inherently 'SJW' at all, but hyperbole and falsities are factors. I also think it's fine to have these views, but there's just too much contradiction and identity hijacking going on.

Of course people aren't as confrontational irl and loose in spewing their views, but the sentiment is very much there.

Somali culture is extremely oppressive to women, Somalis are vehemently racist, nonrestrictive abortion is okay, gay is great and trannies are not mentally ill etc. They might not word it that way, but essentially the view that Somali men are the enemy of progress.

The first two aren't inherently 'SJW' at all, but hyperbole and falsities are factors. I also think it's fine to have these views, but there's just too much contradiction and identity hijacking going on.

Of course people aren't as confrontational irl and loose in spewing their views, but the sentiment is very much there.
looooool not one not even close and I know many Somalis.

I look forward to meeting one though I have so many questions

What a fucking dumb answer Somali men like all men commit more crimes than women but are also the ones doing great things and being scientists engineers etc etc due to our higher iq while women spend the whole day on Twitter or in your case somalispot

World

VIP
Nobody wants a used up feminist anyway. f*ck off and marry some cuck cadaan instead of complaining on a somali forum.

Muji

VIP
Nobody wants a used up feminist anyway. f*ck off and marry some cuck cadaan instead of complaining on a somali forum.

Even if I marry an cadaan cuck who gives me everything I want, I’ll still log on here and shit on you Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts