Are Somali men the weakest link in the Somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes yes! Finally a voice of reason.

I agree with every point you’ve made. Somali men are terrible and the women enable them, just look at the response of @Zainab_7 “we need to uplift our men” despite the numerous privileges the men enjoy in the Somali community. Somali men are the men Somali women deserve because they enable them, defend them and even encourage their nonsense behind the scenes.

Somali men do enjoy privileges, the older generation did abuse it for sure, but I’m more than confident that the next generation will turn out much better. I for one am going to be much harder on the boys and spoil my daughters.

Honestly, what were you expecting from a first-generation immigrant group fleeing from a civil war coming to the west? These problems are not unique to us, we’ll turn out better (we’re getting there as we speak) in due time.

Last edited:
it was not long ago when jewish men blamed for their fate by jewish women and society at large.there was no Israel and they were scattered around the world.
Its the times,hardships etc.things will change,there already good number of us very rich in Somalia ,Africa and the middle east. its the western diaspora left behind and running with a stinking pen on things they know nothing about. assume its hardest in the west now.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Right what about the initial question I posed are Somali men the weak link in the Somali community. If you lie you will have lost any credibility you had with me.

It's a self serving question. Pointing out the obvious to demonize a gender.

Yes yes yes! Finally a voice of reason.

I agree with every point you’ve made. Somali men are terrible and the women enable them, just look at the response of @Zainab_7 “we need to uplift our men” despite the numerous privileges the men enjoy in the Somali community. Somali men are the men Somali women deserve because they enable them, defend them and even encourage their nonsense behind the scenes.

Since when did support become enabling bums? Yes I agree with you there are bums within the community but your post makes it seem like all our men are trash, and that I will strongly disagree with. Havent you seen any hard working somali men?

Muji

VIP
Since when did support become enabling bums? Yes I agree with you there are bums within the community but your post makes it seem like all our men are trash, and that I will strongly disagree with. Havent you seen any hard working somali men?

Ofcourse there’s exceptions to every rule but the vast majority are bums.

The previous generation let their wives, cook, clean and raise the kids, whilst working. The men spent all their time in cafes chewing khaat. I’ve even heard of cases where the men steal the women’s savings to fund a second mariage in Somalia.

The new generation have some sort of complex where they have a sense of ownership of Somali women. A lot of them are criminal or incels. Time for Somali women to start dating non-Africans full stop!

Knowles,

I don't think you truly hate Somali men..I think what puts you off is how a lot of them come across..a large num of them do bad or say bad things in the name of culture (even on here)..I think you believe a Somali man will not accept you for you...

Maybe I'm wrong..:ohno:

Muji

VIP
Knowles,

I don't think you truly hate Somali men..I think what puts you off is how a lot of them come across..a large num of them do bad or say bad things in the name of culture (even on here)..I think you believe a Somali man will not accept you for you...

Maybe I'm wrong..:ohno:

Yes you’re right sis, it’s they who don’t want me, how did you know?

I went to visit one in their natural habitat, prison, and he said he would never accept a feminist. So now I’m writing this in a state of sadness and horror, what should I do?
:kendrickcry::mjcry::meleshame:

The new generation have some sort of complex where they have a sense of ownership of Somali women. A lot of them are criminal or incels. Time for Somali women to start dating non-Africans full stop!

I'm going to be fully honest and say I don't believe the complete tripe that Somali women are sitting around waiting for Somali men out of altruism. Not that I think they should to begin with, self-interest is imperative.

Perhaps the source of frustration is within?

Stop dancing around the question. You and I both know the truth that’s why you’re always advising to date non-somali
:mjswag:

Interesting how you guys never draw generational, religious or educational lines. Fair to say there's an inherent bias on some level?

Yes you’re right sis, it’s they who don’t want me, how did you know?

I went to visit one in their natural habitat, prison, and he said he would never accept a feminist. So now I’m writing this in a state of sadness and horror, what should I do?
:kendrickcry::mjcry::meleshame:

loooooooooooool

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Western Somalis what have you done that makes these girls hate you that much??:gucciwhat: we (people backhome) have done most of the destruction and the xalimos here don't even hate us:jaynerd:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Stop dancing around the question. You and I both know the truth that’s why you’re always advising me to date non-somali
:mjswag:

I'm always advising people with your mindset to date non somali yes. I'm tired of the complaining, take action instead.

Only Somalis that don't suffer from self hate should marry other Somalis. The rest should leave the community. Just makes sense that way.

Bullshit. I’d argue that the new generation are more reasonable and sympathise with your plight because we saw and witnessed how Somali women in the community were treated.

Abkaal

Only Somalis that don't suffer from self hate should marry other Somalis. The rest should leave the community. Just makes sense that way.
These people complain and will complain even if they marry out they'll complain about how Somali men never care about them and how they never stop them like the African American women :gaasdrink:

Muji

VIP
@Slickback @PhaedrusHunt @MadNomad

You’ve managed to convinice me that not all Somali men fit this stereotype.

:farmajoyaab:
Although I’ve never met a Somali man in my life who doesn’t believe in gender roles, I’m willing to take what you said and give you guys the benefit of the doubt.

:gaasdrink:
However, I still believe Somali men are the weakest link in the Somali community, but I believe black men in general are the weakest link in their communities.

:fittytousand:

Abkaal

Don't you think you have to come together as Somali men and women and solve your issues? You guys can't offord to have gender wars. Only by working together will you get ahead. And if you are not really in content with Somali men/women then God Bless you and we have nothing to talk about marry whoever you want :camby:

Yes, I am identifying an issue that needs to be addressed.
What you're doing is slander. You come on a public forum and speak as if pedophilia is a norm in the Somali community? How is that even something to joke about? If you actually cared to help them or Somali women you would come with something constructive and not damaging lies like that. That was disgusting.

But if your aim is to start another mindless Somali guys vs girls back and forth on here, which is likely what this is then good luck on achieving your plat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.