Are childless women jealous of those with children?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to think being a Jew was inherently evil. That changed as I learned more about Islam.

Your post is beautiful saxib except the part of the Jewish people collectively bearing responsibility for all ills.

Can we blame an ethnic group by virtue of their ethnicity?

Basra also pointed out the human aspect of emotion in women and that being the driving force behind how they feel about themselves when unjustly judged.

@ZakWantsToPlay

I am so grateful for u, for pointing out my humanity by acknowledging other humans -human innate. If I should be remembered for anything, it should be the respect I have of humanity for the sake of humanity! Mashalaah.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I understand the line of thinking that you're following here. I understand it but it's false.

This is a derivative of the thinking that says natural instincts are a social construct. Why go only half way?

If you're going to follow this line of reasoning, why not go all the way and assert "gender is a social construct"?

Masculinity and femininity are social constructs according to this line of reasoning.

It's up to Allah to guide people. The leftist... frankly, Marxist in this case.... kind of thinking... it snares the people who follow their desires.

It was narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: “O Messenger of Allaah, I have found a woman who is from a good family and is beautiful, but she does not bear children; should I marry her?” He told him not to. Then he came to him a second time and said something similar and he told him not to marry her. Then he came to him a third time and said something similar and he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Marry the one who is loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers.”

Islam is innate.

I get that masses of Westernized women have been influenced by the Jews but..... we already know that masses of women will be following Dajjal. What masses of women follow isn't the barometer of truth.

We should reject alien ideologies that aren't in line with Islam. The Furqān is the Quran. We should measure by Quran and Sunnah, not by what has been pumped into people's heads by the Jews.

Omar, I am not going to argue with you. I know YOU as a girl, u possesses the heart of a lion. I will also not ignore your dislike of Jews, and your denial that u do not have a problem with Jews. Not if u hold radical Islamic propaganda as u do.

By explaining and acknowledging, a woman's personal feelings in conjunction with the society, I was not denying them their innate primal instinct of being a mother. The underline of my argument was that Allaah swt controls everything, including who will be a mother and who will not.

Your hadith above there, I will not accept. It is selective, and unproductive.

The buck ends with Allaah swt decree. Period.

In Quran, wife of Zakariye pbuh had a child after a dua was made, at her old age. God actually openly states "We fixed her" meaning she needed fixing.

God decree who will be a mother and who will not.

You cannot assume ALL women share an innate primal urge to be a mother. Just like u cannot say All men share an innate urge to marry or be a father.

Prophet Yahya pbuh- son of Prophet Zakariye pbuh was especially described by Allaah swt as not the married kind this was among adjectives of praise used. God specifically declared Yahya had no " inclination" to marry. This is amazing in my eyes. It clearly states directly from God that not all human have an innate nature, primal inclination to marry or be a father. or mother for that matter.

Case closed.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are no more miserable people walking earth than women over 30 with no kids. Truly miserable witches

LOL Jay I think its time for u to take a break from the forums. And also stop hanging out with Knowles.

VixR

Veritas
It’s complex.

1) Women mostly only have patience for their own children, and you don’t experience that until you actually have a child of your own - these ladies feel a positive experience overall, despite the stress. The less children they have, the less stress and more positive results, generally.

2) There are women who have children and are perpetually depressed that they had them - these ones had them from pressure or routine, and regret it.

3) There are women who simply have no desire for children - these ones never have them, or have them from pressure and regret it.

You always see childless women talking about how “miserable” women with many children are but they show them no mind and go on enjoying a wonderful life having children
I think a lot of women with 4 or more kids are miserable it takes a lot on them specially as they grow older the early earlier years are easier and they're cute.
It is not easy being a mom. Its a lot less stressful not having kids except if she passed the age to have any kids and she regrets it then that would be worse lol
That is life everyone has to work with what they got.
Jealousy is for kids.

I have not denied women their humanity. I deny that women are a blank slate and that their natural instincts are a social construct.

As for the Jews, I'm not against the Jews for simply being Jews. Nor am I against all Jews. However, it is a fact that feminism was in fact pushed by Jews. It is not an a priori fact based on religious or philosophical doctrine, it is simply a fact of history. I think the people should be given the facts. Feminism was pushed by Jews and Communists to undermine society and belief in our Creator (via undermining the moral fabric). I'm not just making stuff up and I don't have a particular hatred of Jews. Go see my thread on Feminism, Jews and Communism if you want more information on the subject. It's well-documented.

Sure, will head there soon to read your mind saxib. Good educated voice you bring. Good debates.

Omar, I am not going to argue with you. I know YOU as a girl, u possesses the heart of a lion. I will also not ignore your dislike of Jews, and your denial that u do not have a problem with Jews. Not if u hold radical Islamic propaganda as u do.

By explaining and acknowledging, a woman's personal feelings in conjunction with the society, I was not denying them their innate primal instinct of being a mother. The underline of my argument was that Allaah swt controls everything, including who will be a mother and who will not.

Your hadith above there, I will not accept. It is selective, and unproductive.

The buck ends with Allaah swt decree. Period.

In Quran, wife of Zakariye pbuh had a child after a dua was made, at her old age. God actually openly states "We fixed her" meaning she needed fixing.

God decree who will be a mother and who will not.

You cannot assume ALL women share an innate primal urge to be a mother. Just like u cannot say All men share an innate urge to marry or be a father.

Prophet Yahya pbuh- son of Prophet Zakariye pbuh was especially described by Allaah swt as not the married kind this was among adjectives of praise used. God specifically declared Yahya had no " inclination" to marry. This is amazing in my eyes. It clearly states directly from God that not all human have an innate nature, primal inclination to marry or be a father. or mother for that matter.

Case closed.

Must be Vogue to accuse guys of being a girl in this Joint.

:camby:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Must be Vogue to accuse guys of being a girl in this Joint.

:camby:

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

It’s complex.

1) Women mostly only have patience for their own children, and you don’t experience that until you actually have a child of your own - these ladies feel a positive experience overall, despite the stress. The less children they have, the less stress and more positive results, generally.

2) There are women who have children and are perpetually depressed that they had them - these ones had them from pressure or routine, and regret it.

3) There are women who simply have no desire for children - these ones never have them, or have them from pressure and regret it.

What about those who choose not to have them and in their late 30s or 40s regret the choice they made? Those are the ones who hate on mothers and look at their lives as pathetic. These women exist and are growing nr.

LOL Jay I think its time for u to take a break from the forums. And also stop hanging out with Knowles.

I'm still upset you called me fat earlier. In a forum @Knowles post. No one is fat compare to that sumo wrestler

Damn! You need lotion Asap. Double check pics before you post sweetheart. This hand belongs to someone who doesn't take care of their ashy skin. Let us not even mention the weight of this person. Ops.

And here I THOUGHT Basra's arm would make me swoon and sigh. Lord have mercy. Your message got lost in the ugliness I see Basra. Repost after some cream.

:russ:

VixR

Veritas
What about those who choose not to have them and in their late 30s or 40s regret the choice they made? Those are the ones who hate on mothers and look at their lives as pathetic. These women exist and are growing nr.

I'm still upset you called me fat earlier. In a forum @Knowles post. No one is fat compare to that sumo wrestler
3s have nothing to do with 1s. The ones who chose not to have them by definition aren’t the ones who wanted them. There are women who simply don’t want kids.

The ones who have regrets are ones who either couldn’t conceive, or wanted them but didn’t find the right person, and their life course didn’t permit them.

Where are these childless women who hate women with children? Women without children have family/friends/siblings with children who they adore. They’re unnatural “enemies”.

The animosity is clearly fabricated. Just because they don’t want children, they’ve been framed to be hateful on this thread for either not wanting children, or not wanting many children.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If they chose not to have kids why would they be jealous? I'm confused.
If they suddenly change their minds then they would have kids right, or are you talking about women with fertile issues, if so then you should be ashamed of yourself.

3s have nothing to do with 1s. The ones who chose not to have them by definition aren’t the ones who wanted them. There are women who simply don’t want kids.

The ones who have regrets are ones who either couldn’t conceive, or wanted them but didn’t find the right person, and their life course didn’t permit them.

Where are these childless women who hate women with children? Women without children have family/friends/siblings with children who they adore. They’re unnatural “enemies”.

The animosity is clearly fabricated. Just because they don’t want children, they’ve been framed to be hateful on this thread for either not wanting children, or not wanting many children.

I am impressed with your maturity and considerate thoughts. It makes no sense of course to accuse and paint with broad brush on all childless women. Many are loving.

Can we make exceptions and say some of the women who love dogs more than they love babies are weird? Do we agree they are nutjobs?

Trending