Are childless women jealous of those with children?

Wtf, men need women only for procreation, but women need men for male companionship? Men don't need women for female companionship? What do you believe in then? Male-male companionship??? Speak for yourself.
Your anti-women posts plus that comment are hella suspect...
Why don't u put forward a counter argument instead of questioning my sexuality like a lil hurt emotional girl on her periods. Im waiting. Imma ask u a question, if Allah took the shahwo of men to lust for women. What do u think will happen what will women give men?

I was on a plane recently and there was a lady standing in the aisle holding her baby. A few minutes later another woman sitting infront of her also stood up, but this one held her dog up the same way.

It was somekinda weird contest where they both stood there, one holding a baby trying to get it to sleep and another a confused dog.:gucciwhat:

Wouldn't be shocked if that dog owner is part of a movement that equates children to dogs. My coworker looked distraught one morning cause his dog had diarrhhea the day before. My reaction was: please don't touch anything that belogns to me for days please.

Lol who told you that? It’s the complete opposite.

My cousin has older friends in their late twenties with kids. These women are so bitter about it, and will show their jealousy towards her and me for being childless at times. They can’t go out when they want to because of their drooling brats and are always trying to get other people to watch their kids.

If being a mom is so great, why are they always trying to pawn off their kids to other people?

That is how it goes among somalis though. Moms helping each other out when there is a need to go out. Most of them have valid reasons to step outside to get something done. Unless they want to party and act as though they have no kids, it is normal to seek help from others for babysitting. They deserve a break sometimes and destress. It is not easy to raise kids. Ask your own mother.

If the women you know are bitter about having children, then they shoouldn't have had some to begin with. The fault is not with the children but with the irresponsible adults who bring them to this world and are unwilling to sacrifice for the children. It is simple, someone like you shouldn't have kids because based on your expressions, you would be miserbale when you end up having one.

Make sure you don't get knocked and have a child with a bum. That would be tragic for you and for the child. Double jeopardy.

That is how it goes among somalis though. Moms helping each other out when there is a need to go out. Most of them have valid reasons to step outside to get something done. Unless they want to party and act as though they have no kids, it is normal to seek help from others for babysitting. They deserve a break sometimes and destress. It is not easy to raise kids. Ask your own mother.

If the women you know are bitter about having children, then they shoouldn't have had some to begin with. The fault is not with the children but with the irresponsible adults who bring them to this wolrd and unwilling to sacrifice for the children. It is simple, someone like you shouldn't have kids becuase based on your expressions, you would be miserbale when you end up having one.

Make sure you don't get knocked and have a child with a bum. That would be tragic for you and for the child.
This is inevitable with women like her.

From @Basra's initial response to this thread it looks like she does have kids but I don't think she has more than 3.

Not based on how well she defended childless women. Some opinions come from personal experiences breh and her heartfelt sympathies and good defense had a personal touch as I read. Had tears almost man on her behalf. Sniff sniff. Nin waynoo booyay waa ceeb laakin, Basra gave an emotional top notch defense. She is either a lawyer by training or one of those ladies who own Dogs. I am cool with Both.

:russ:

Why don't u put forward a counter argument instead of questioning my sexuality like a lil hurt emotional girl on her periods. Im waiting. Imma ask u a question, if Allah took the shahwo of men to lust for women. What do u think will happen what will women give men?

Listen sxb, I'm not trying to be difficult lol, but even in your response you sound like you have a LOT of anger towards women, which is neither halal nor healthy. Using a biological function that God created which is needed for humans to reproduce as an insult is poor form. Indeed, it's described as a "hurt" in Surah Baqrah, and instead of being compassionate of what your mother and sisters like all women go through, you throw it around like having a period is something evil.

Arguing that men don't need female companionships isn't true - Allah SWT created Hawa RA for Nabi Adam AS because he STILL felt like he was missing something IN PARADISE. God Himself was his personal teacher and he was honoured above angels. He was created in the garden and pretty much had immortality, so there was no need for "sex or procreation". There were angels there that he could speak to, but he was still lonely. Allah SWT gave him a one woman and it was bliss, so much so that shaitan convinced them into eating from the tree so that they could "live forever" together in bliss. That is how much women should mean to men.

Listen sxb, I'm not trying to be difficult lol, but even in your response you sound like you have a LOT of anger towards women, which is neither halal nor healthy. Using a biological function that God created which is needed for humans to reproduce as an insult is poor form. Indeed, it's described as a "hurt" in Surah Baqrah, and instead of being compassionate of what your mother and sisters like all women go through, you throw it around like having a period is something evil.

Arguing that men don't need female companionships isn't true - Allah SWT created Hawa RA for Nabi Adam AS because he STILL felt like he was missing something IN PARADISE. God Himself was his personal teacher and he was honoured above angels. He was created in the garden and pretty much had immortality, so there was no need for "sex or procreation". There were angels there that he could speak to, but he was still lonely. Allah SWT gave him a one woman and it was bliss, so much so that shaitan convinced them into eating from the tree so that they could "live forever" together in bliss. That is how much women should mean to men.

Good writing. This site has lots of smart folk. Mashallah. Just one correction though brother, and I could be wrong as well:

When Satan seduced both Adam and Eve equally into eating the tree, he told them they would be either angels or stay eternally in their abode. Verify this and check with me as I will be doing. I am NOT sure Eve had anything to do with Adam's motivation but they both equally followed Satan's deception both equally assuming the same thing. I stand corrected however.

Good writing. This site has lots of smart folk. Mashallah. Just one correction though brother, and I could be wrong as well:

When Satan seduced both Adam and Eve equally into eating the tree, he told them they would be either angels or stay eternally in thier abode. Verify this and check with me as I will be doing. I am NOT sure Eve had anything to do with Adam's motivation but they both equally followed Satan's deception both equally assuming the same thing. I stand corrected however.

JazakAllah khair brother, you are 100% correct. Unlike in the Old Testament, we believe that they equally decided to eat from the tree, not because Adam did it for Eve specifically. What I meant to say was that they were so happy living there, together, that they wanted to live forever with each other worshipping Allah SWT.

Again JazakAllah khair - may Allah reward your for your astuteness

I found the answer to our confusion: Satan promised two things will happen for them, Immortality or them becoming angels. There had to be reasons of their own that they thought being one of these were better naturally.

“...Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save that you should become Angels or become of the immortals.” (Quran 7:20)

JazakAllah khair sxb

Basra, My apologies Big Sis.

Let us Hug(it is safe online version)

couple-knives-young-smiling-holding-against-partner-s-back-ready-to-stab-63852724.jpg

We agree women regret. But for what reason? real real reasons or superficial ones? I say, they regret because society is pressuring them. They feel 'not normal'

I understand the line of thinking that you're following here. I understand it but it's false.

This is a derivative of the thinking that says natural instincts are a social construct. Why go only half way?

If you're going to follow this line of reasoning, why not go all the way and assert "gender is a social construct"?

Masculinity and femininity are social constructs according to this line of reasoning.

It's up to Allah to guide people. The leftist... frankly, Marxist in this case.... kind of thinking... it snares the people who follow their desires.

It was narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: “O Messenger of Allaah, I have found a woman who is from a good family and is beautiful, but she does not bear children; should I marry her?” He told him not to. Then he came to him a second time and said something similar and he told him not to marry her. Then he came to him a third time and said something similar and he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Marry the one who is loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers.”

Islam is innate.

I get that masses of Westernized women have been influenced by the Jews but..... we already know that masses of women will be following Dajjal. What masses of women follow isn't the barometer of truth.

We should reject alien ideologies that aren't in line with Islam. The Furqān is the Quran. We should measure by Quran and Sunnah, not by what has been pumped into people's heads by the Jews.

I understand the line of thinking that you're following here. I understand it but it's false.

This is a derivative of the thinking that says natural instincts are a social construct. Why go only half way?

If you're going to follow this line of reasoning, why not go all the way and assert "gender is a social construct"?

Masculinity and femininity are social constructs according to this line of reasoning.

It's up to Allah to guide people. The leftist... frankly, Marxist in this case.... kind of thinking... it snares the people who follow their desires.

It was narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: “O Messenger of Allaah, I have found a woman who is from a good family and is beautiful, but she does not bear children; should I marry her?” He told him not to. Then he came to him a second time and said something similar and he told him not to marry her. Then he came to him a third time and said something similar and he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Marry the one who is loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers.”

Islam is innate.

I get that masses of Westernized women have been influenced by the Jews but..... we already know that masses of women will be following Dajjal. What masses of women follow isn't the barometer of truth.

We should reject alien ideologies that aren't in line with Islam. The Furqān is the Quran. We should measure by Quran and Sunnah, not by what has been pumped into people's heads by the Jews.

I used to think being a Jew was inherently evil. That changed as I learned more about Islam.

Your post is beautiful saxib except the part of the Jewish people collectively bearing responsibility for all ills.

Can we blame an ethnic group by virtue of their ethnicity?

Basra also pointed out the human aspect of emotion in women and that being the driving force behind how they feel about themselves when unjustly judged.

Why are u injecting your emotions and religious dogma to justify your simpness?
Were u raised by a single mom by any chance?

I used to think being a Jew was inherently evil. That changed as I learned more about Islam.

Your post is beautiful saxib except the part of the Jewish people collectively bearing responsibility for all ills.

Can we blame an ethnic group by virtue of their ethnicity?

Basra also pointed out the human aspect of emotion in women and that being the driving force behind how they feel about themselves when unjustly judged.

I have not denied women their humanity. I deny that women are a blank slate and that their natural instincts are a social construct.

As for the Jews, I'm not against the Jews for simply being Jews. Nor am I against all Jews. However, it is a fact that feminism was in fact pushed by Jews. It is not an a priori fact based on religious or philosophical doctrine, it is simply a fact of history. I think the people should be given the facts. Feminism was pushed by Jews and Communists to undermine society and belief in our Creator (via undermining the moral fabric). I'm not just making stuff up and I don't have a particular hatred of Jews. Go see my thread on Feminism, Jews and Communism if you want more information on the subject. It's well-documented.

Trending

Latest posts