Are childless women jealous of those with children?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If someone chose not to have children then I don’t see how they can be jealous? If you are talking about people that have infertility problems then that’s low of you of course they will feel some type of jealousy.

Yeah some type of way, like stealing a child. Since Prophet Suleiman days, women have been baby envy, the feeling is so intense that they literally steal a baby from another woman. (remember the story of Suleiman asking two women to split the baby in two?)

I have watched countless of real crime show where women tear open a pregnant mother to steal a baby

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah but it was their decision to have children. They have to live with their kids on their own time. It’s their responsibility to watch them 24/7.

You asked if childless women are jealous of mothers. We aren’t when we have our own lives to live. Women aren’t babymachines like most men think. I enjoy my free time and go out when I want to, no man or kids holding me back.
Yeah some mind there own business, and it’s there decision I’m talking about the ones that down talk mothers and are very negative, obviously there’s something there
If someone chose not to have children then I don’t see how they can be jealous? If you are talking about people that have infertility problems then that’s low of you of course they will feel some type of jealousy.
Read the thread next time I’m not talking about those with infertility problems

And what is the truth in your opinion?
Man's burden is performance and results while the female burden is her womb, a man who is goalless is khasaaro in my eyes just like a childless woman. f*ck were u doing ur whole life. Women absolutely regret not having children it's a FACT.

Yeah some mind there own business, and it’s there decision I’m talking about the ones that down talk mothers and are very negative, obviously there’s something there

Have u seen the thread of the dead pregnant mother? These qumayos was all AUN, then sneak dissing the poor lady AUN. I can guarantee u all of'em are childless.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Man's burden is performance and results while the female burden is her womb, a man who is goalless is khasaaro in my eyes just like a childless woman. f*ck were u doing ur whole life. Women absolutely regret not having children it's a FACT.

We agree women regret. But for what reason? real real reasons or superficial ones? I say, they regret because society is pressuring them. They feel 'not normal'

Why bring men into baby carrying? Making baby has nothing to do with a man. Sex has something to do with a man, but not making babies.

I can’t speak for all childless women, but you can speak for women as a whole? Loooool.

Men need women. That’s why they are so obsessed with controlling our bodies and our rights. Is that why feminism makes you apes cry like little babies?

Tukraq

VIP
I can’t speak for all childless women, but you can speak for women as a whole? Loooool.

Men need women. That’s why they are so obsessed with controlling our bodies and our rights. Is that why feminism makes you apes cry like little babies?
Who would argue men don’t need women? But I don’t know where your getting the controlling bodies and rights from

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

You don’t make sense why would they be jealous if they didn’t want children to begin with? :draketf:
Yeah some type of way, like stealing a child. Since Prophet Suleiman days, women have been baby envy, the feeling is so intense that they literally steal a baby from another woman.

I have watched countless of real crime show where women tear open a pregnant mother to steal a baby
Basra I wanna steal your baby, how old is the youngest one?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don’t make sense why would they be jealous if they didn’t want children to begin with? :draketf:

@TheShinning They want to feel normal. Society stigmatizes women who are not mothers. so if they steal a baby, they blend in. It is sad.

PS u can have my marehaan heathens. They are ungrateful.

Tukraq

VIP

That’s my question, if they didn’t want one to begin with why all the negativity there’s something there

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why? do they love their father more? I don’t blame them

they are very spoilt. Their marehaan side of privileged have spoilt them, my side is privileged but we have natural strength of resources and widsom. for example they dont like to read like my side of the family. they dont have natural sweetness, they have a ruffness. But my kids are better than their marehaan cousins who have a marehaan mother. High Five! lol

Men need women for sex and procreation that's about it honey, women on the other NEED MEN for everything survival, protection, resources and male companionship of all. Even God knows that men outperform women in almost everything that's why when I marry u, I'm the one needed to fish out all the resources while all u have to do is sit tight, look pretty, don't be a dh!lo siil balaq and have my kids.

Yet after all the privilege of not having the burden of performance women still want to be men who want the authority men get but want non of the responsibility that follows.

We agree women regret. But for what reason? real real reasons or superficial ones? I say, they regret because society is pressuring them. They feel 'not normal'

Why bring men into baby carrying? Making baby has nothing to do with a man. Sex has something to do with a man, but not making babies.
Kuffar miyaa tahay nayaa. Lol. Scoot over.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
You always see childless women talking about how “miserable” women with many children are but they show them no mind and go on enjoying a wonderful life having children
Yes because they are the ones who steal children. I don’t trust them.

From my experience, women with kids are extremely depressed especially when their kids are toddlers.
But in the long term, maybe childfree women have it worst.

Gambar

VIP
Because these men think they can speak for all women. Who takes ciyaal mamo seriously? :O27GWRK:

Men need women for sex and procreation that's about it honey, women on the other NEED MEN for everything survival, protection, resources and male companionship of all. Even God knows that men outperform women in almost everything that's why when I marry u, I'm the one needed to fish out all the resources while all u have to do is sit tight, look pretty, don't be a dh!lo siil balaq and have my kids.

Yet after all the privilege of not having the burden of performance women still want to be men who want the authority men get but want non of the responsibility that follows.

Wtf, men need women only for procreation, but women need men for male companionship? Men don't need women for female companionship? What do you believe in then? Male-male companionship???
Your anti-women posts plus that comment are hella suspect...

Trending