Arabs qaxootis cuck Somalis in Hargeisa

Qaxootis cucking who in Hargeisa fam? When I was there I tormented them for sport. Once they got deep enough digging those piss holes me and my friends used to throw raw meat down there. Sometimes close the cap until they sung the national anthem

People need to stop seeing Arab men through rose tinted spectacles, Arab men are not romantic angels saying habibti 24/7. Vain people :gaasdrink:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Colorism bro

Having lightskin children is the thing these days. It's what people consider to be beautiful even when they really aren't. I know beauty is subjective but why is it always lightskin women sought after? It's not a coincdence

People want lighther children to avoid the struggles they have being darker skin tone. It doesn't even matter if they are already lightskin they want them to be even lighter. Hence why in Somali regions it's seems like every other day there is a new way to bleach your skin.

People have been made to hate darkerskin from a young age, so what's the easiest way to ensure you have lightskin kids? Marry a foreigner or somalis who are already super pale. People will deny that colorism isn't an issue in Somalia but we know that's cap. Using myself as an example the amount of people who banter me about my skintone by I know for a fact that's what they like about me and lowkey wish they had. Why the hell do we have terms of endearment like "cadey" then if being lighther skin isn't a big deal.

Colorism is a really big problem that is far more detrimental than people think. It crossess my expects of somali poltiics and culture. If you are a darkskin person from SL and you say something about the country negative but true. What's the first insult you get? " You are dhuxl probably from konfur blah blah " I've seen this first hand something that seems like it shouldn't be given the any time has a HUGE influence on somalis. People want lighter kids and they will do what it takes to get them
A NORTHERN KING WHO IS FAIR AND LIGHT WHO IS ALSO NOBLE MUST GO TO WAR WITH A SOUTHERN KING WHO IS DARK IN SKIN AND SOUL HE IS EVIL
THIS IS A OLD FOLKS STORY WRITTEN IN OLD HINDU SCRIPTURES FROM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO COLORISM GOES WAY BACK IN ANCIENT INDIA THE NOBILITY KINGS AND QUEENS WERE ALL FAIR SKIN ALL THE LOWER CASTE AND UNTOUCHABLES ARE DARK SKIN AND HAVE NO RIGHTS SO BEING LIGHT AND WHITE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT IN THE EYES OF DARKER SKIN PEOPLE THE LIGHTER YOU ARE THE BETTER YOU ARE OFF IN ANCIENT SOCIETY AND MODERN

EVEN IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL DARK SKIN PERSON YOU STILL DEAL WITH HATRED AND PREJUDICE BECAUSE OF YOUR MELANIN

SO IN ENDING PLEASE MARRY ME GIVE ME LIGHT SKIN KIDS SO THEY DONT GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE BECAUSE I AM AS DARK AS A DINKA

KKKKKKKKKK THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP RACISMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IS BAD

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
A NORTHERN KING WHO IS FAIR AND LIGHT WHO IS ALSO NOBLE MUST GO TO WAR WITH A SOUTHERN KING WHO IS DARK IN SKIN AND SOUL HE IS EVIL
THIS IS A OLD FOLKS STORY WRITTEN IN OLD HINDU SCRIPTURES FROM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO COLORISM GOES WAY BACK IN ANCIENT INDIA THE NOBILITY KINGS AND QUEENS WERE ALL FAIR SKIN ALL THE LOWER CASTE AND UNTOUCHABLES ARE DARK SKIN AND HAVE NO RIGHTS SO BEING LIGHT AND WHITE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT IN THE EYES OF DARKER SKIN PEOPLE THE LIGHTER YOU ARE THE BETTER YOU ARE OFF IN ANCIENT SOCIETY AND MODERN

EVEN IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL DARK SKIN PERSON YOU STILL DEAL WITH HATRED AND PREJUDICE BECAUSE OF YOUR MELANIN

SO IN ENDING PLEASE MARRY ME GIVE ME LIGHT SKIN KIDS SO THEY DONT GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE BECAUSE I AM AS DARK AS A DINKA

KKKKKKKKKK THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP RACISMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IS BAD

Do you know the name of the story that's sad but pretty much real life. Colorism isn't seen as a issue by many some by ignorance others who benefit from it and want to keep the status quo. As long as I am here i'll be supporting darkskin males and females from unwarranted abuse cause of their skin!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Great news! Hopefully more of the skinnies get with Arabs. Somaliland should have an open doors policy for all (excluding Somalians, Oromos and Sub-Saharan Africans)

Great news! Hopefully more of the skinnies get with Arabs. Somaliland should have an open doors policy for all (excluding Somalians, Oromos and Sub-Saharan Africans)
Let me know your little wet dream/fantasy actually happens. Somaliland is in Somalia so your whole point was was already shot down.

I remember reading the testimonies and watching the hell Yemenis put Somali refugees through. I remember this very clearly.

But every dog has its day. Yemen is destroyed and its people scattered.

The evil side of me wishes for retribution, lakiin we do good not for man's sake but for Ilahay's.

Libya and its bandits are also going through the same pain and their humiliation will only increase with the ongoing civil war and inevitable aftermath to come.

The oppressed need only be patient. Ilahay brings balance to all things.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Unfortunately a lot of *******s would rather booty clap for these hairy, goat fetish having creatures.
Sayidka used to call Carab naag, dhegacas, Somalis of old used to spit on these folk.

New generation of Somalis are arab begs:mjcry:

She went to great lengths to marry someone she doesn’t understand all cuz he is an Arab. Walahi bilahi the needs a slap.

There is nothing wrong with interracial marriage as long as you love the person but some of these weirdos are really marrying someone because they want lightskin babies.

I think all Yemenis in Somalia should be sent back to where they came from, Somalia is not their home and it will never be.

She went to great lengths to marry someone she doesn’t understand all cuz he is an Arab. Walahi bilahi the needs a slap.

There is nothing wrong with interracial marriage as long as you love the person but some of these weirdos are really marrying someone because they want lightskin babies.

I think all Yemenis in Somalia should be sent back to where they came from, Somalia is not their home and it will never be.

Okay, but that's somalia. But, they are welcome to stay in Somaliland.

It's true, accept the facts. You're Isaa clan is also Arab descendant of an Arab sheikh. Alla Somali clan including samaale are Arabs. We mixed with Black Africans which is why we're mixed. Don't you see our slim nose and curly hair? we got that from our Arab side. The darkskin is our Madow side.

Are you sure landers don't have any lineage from thailand looool? I'm just asking cos the lander girls be moving wild out here

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

It's so weird like what exactly does she see in him? You can't understand the guy , he's not even rich it's pathetic man

Trending

Latest posts