Arabs qaxootis cuck Somalis in Hargeisa

At least she is better than the somalilander girls marrying fresh out of jail jamaicans and white ex crackhead reverts loooool

Lot of the lander xaliimos could learn from her haha
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:landers from UK mock their men, and landers from somaliland mock them. Ictiraaf is looking bright :denzelnigga:

Oh STFU. All Darood chiefs accept him to be the king and paid respect/tribute to him. He's been referred to as the boqor Darood by Various garaads and ugaases. Don't listen to jealous haters on the internet who have no authority and even contradict their own clan chiefs which refer to him as the Darood leader.
Being MJ and OG, I can say Daroods threw a hook shot to all my Dir niggas.
:manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:wtf: the girl says arab men are more merciful than Somali men, more responsible, war Arab worshipping gone to extreme:williamswtf:

Imagine the same thing in Arab countries for Somalis you think its possible! HELL NO.

:pacspit:

Tired of this cucked race.:mjhaps:

@Bohol @AarHawd_7 @Frostybigmo1 @Younes Osman
@Samaalic Era

I am kinda touched the Arabs are mixing with us. We winning...

giphy.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Give us your thoughts sxb

Colorism bro

Having lightskin children is the thing these days. It's what people consider to be beautiful even when they really aren't. I know beauty is subjective but why is it always lightskin women sought after? It's not a coincdence

People want lighther children to avoid the struggles they have being darker skin tone. It doesn't even matter if they are already lightskin they want them to be even lighter. Hence why in Somali regions it's seems like every other day there is a new way to bleach your skin.

People have been made to hate darkerskin from a young age, so what's the easiest way to ensure you have lightskin kids? Marry a foreigner or somalis who are already super pale. People will deny that colorism isn't an issue in Somalia but we know that's cap. Using myself as an example the amount of people who banter me about my skintone by I know for a fact that's what they like about me and lowkey wish they had. Why the hell do we have terms of endearment like "cadey" then if being lighther skin isn't a big deal.

Colorism is a really big problem that is far more detrimental than people think. It crossess my expects of somali poltiics and culture. If you are a darkskin person from SL and you say something about the country negative but true. What's the first insult you get? " You are dhuxl probably from konfur blah blah " I've seen this first hand something that seems like it shouldn't be given the any time has a HUGE influence on somalis. People want lighter kids and they will do what it takes to get them

Who remembers this heartbreaking video from Somali refugees in Yemen :wow:

Now the tables have turned the arabs live like kings amongst the Somaal

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Looool Somalis and Yemenis have been marrying each other for decades in Somalia this is nothing new my mom grew up in a Yemeni neighbourhood in Somalia full of mixed Somalis. Btw I don’t rate them personally.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
FELLAS GET YOUR ASS LICK FROM PRETTY GIRL BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE POWER OVER HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE YOU OWN HER ANY TIME SHE ARGUES WITH YOU ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS YOU ATE MY ASS ITS FAR WORST FOR A WOMEN TO EAT A MANS ANUS THEN A MAN EATEN A WOMENS ANUS

ITS POWER ITS THE INFINITY STONES OF CONTROLLING WOMEN

So he’s forcing her to wear the niqab and the only Somali words he knows are ‘where are you and where are you going’ yet she believes the sandniggs are still more merciful than Skinny’s :gucciwhat:

What have these girls been put through? :liberaltears::damn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who remembers this heartbreaking video from Somali refugees in Yemen :wow:

Now the tables have turned the arabs live like kings amongst the Somaal
Dhiig kar ba igu dhacay, we should purge these goatfuckers from our lands, tired of Somalis worshipping them

Trending