Arabs qaxootis cuck Somalis in Hargeisa

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Out of all the Arabs the Yemenis are the most miskeen, they also took in the highest number of Somali refugees after that war broke out.View attachment 89059
Yemeni women are welcome, but not their booty scratching men. These refugees will have to leave as soon as we get a decent developed nation.

Inshallah so long as patriarchy rules somalia, that will be the case.
:manny:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She probably wouldn't marry a m1dgaan.

Funny thing is her kids will be 0.5 in somalia.
Her and her husband will leave once nationalism takes over. It'd dangerous for females to marry out of their community, because all it takes is an surge of nationalism to appear and she better prepare to live in her husband's country.

There's no one in my direct family even from Hargeisa, did some gangbanger blast you in the head:drakewtf:
:ulyin:You know why I tagged you, don’t play dumb out here fam.
:trumpsmirk:Also on an unrelated note: the people who shot me are in the cemetery right now ( I had nothing to do with that) you can make all the jokes you want but those niggas got closed caskets and I’m still here.
:mjdontkno:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:ulyin:You know why I tagged you, don’t play dumb out here fam.
:trumpsmirk:Also on an unrelated note: the people who shot me are in the cemetery right now ( I had nothing to do with that) you can make all the jokes you want but those niggas got closed caskets and I’m still here.
:mjdontkno:
Well why did you tag me? I don't have anything to do with Hargeisa.

The point was your parents left Somalia so as not to get shot only for the son to get shot. I'd consider you a disappointment.

Well why did you tag me? I don't have anything to do with Hargeisa.

The point was your parents left Somalia so as not to get shot only for the son to get shot. I'd consider you a disappointment.
:drakekidding:I’m a disappointment? I bought my mom a brand new car last year and I put down $30k on the house my family lives in, plus I’m planning on taking my parents to hajj either next year or the year after that. My parents live care free because of me while your parents starve in gaajo London.
:drakewtf: I got shot because of what someone else did, you don’t know what your talking about. There’s more guns than people in America so getting shot ain’t a big deal, this is pretty much the Wild West everyday.
:mjpls:Your a broke ass incel your opinion doesn’t mean shit, especially when my pockets are fatter.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
:drakekidding:I’m a disappointment? I bought my mom a brand new car last year and I put down $30k on the house my family lives in, plus I’m planning on taking my parents to hajj either next year or the year after that. My parents live care free because of me while your parents starve in gaajo London.
:drakewtf: I got shot because of what someone else did, you don’t know what your talking about. There’s more guns than people in America so getting shot ain’t a big deal, this is pretty much the Wild West everyday.
:mjpls:Your a broke ass incel your opinion doesn’t mean shit, especially when my pockets are fatter.
Yes yes we all believe you and I'm a millionaire who took my parents to hajj 99 times then bought them a house next to the queen. I also got stabbed 60 times and it's no big deal because everyone has knives in their drawers here.

Jokes aside though I'd be surprised if you're even employed. What do you work as anyway? Since you can afford all of this and if you're religious aren't you a virgin? I mean I know I'm not but I'm no hafiz of the Qur'an.

And what made the link between me and Hargeisa?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Are we the only black people getting cucked by Arabs out of all people?

Our ancestors from the congo rainforest must be rolling in their graves.

Yes yes we all believe you and I'm a millionaire who took my parents to hajj 99 times then bought them a house next to the queen. I also got stabbed 60 times and it's no big deal because everyone has knives in their drawers here.

Jokes aside though I'd be surprised if you're even employed. What do you work as anyway? Since you can afford all of this and if you're religious aren't you a virgin? I mean I know I'm not but I'm no hafiz of the Qur'an.

And what made the link between me and Hargeisa?
:what1: I have no reason to lie about anything, I don’t even have to prove my self to you. Capping on the internet is not going to feed my family or help me get to jannah. You jealous ass UK filth would give me evil eye if I disclosed my profession. I’m just good with money, (something you seem to lack) don’t hate on the kid for it. Hustle and stay down till you come up instead of showing feminine qualities like irrational envy.
:umwhat: I never said I was a sheikh or anything of that nature but we all know doing good by your parents is the fast track to heaven. I just pray my salah and try to build up my Iman. It’s better to have a balance of good and bad deed than to give up all together on your deen.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
tenor-1.gif
tenor-1.gif

:wtf: the girl says arab men are more merciful than Somali men, more responsible, war Arab worshipping gone to extreme:williamswtf:

Imagine the same thing in Arab countries for Somalis you think its possible! HELL NO.

:pacspit:

Tired of this cucked race.:mjhaps:

@Bohol @AarHawd_7 @Frostybigmo1 @Younes Osman
@Samaalic Era
View attachment 89219

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Somali women arent your property, if she wants to marry an Arab its her choice. Its not like she was ever going to marry you...why are Somali men so bitter for???

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
This is really pathetic imagine marrying someone you dont understand and on top of that insulting Somali men.

Let me ask a question, would Arabs allow you to marry their daughters without you knowing Arabic? f*ck no.

Such marriages are rempant in Djibouti. You’ll see Yemenis speaking fluent Qafar af and Somali, marrying their sons/daughters to actual horners and vice versa. We can all agree that Arabs in general are shitty but it is different with Yemenis who migrate

Yukon_Niner

VIP
:what1: I have no reason to lie about anything, I don’t even have to prove my self to you. Capping on the internet is not going to feed my family or help me get to jannah. You jealous ass UK filth would give me evil eye if I disclosed my profession. I’m just good with money, (something you seem to lack) don’t hate on the kid for it. Hustle and stay down till you come up instead of showing feminine qualities like irrational envy.
:umwhat: I never said I was a sheikh or anything of that nature but we all know doing good by your parents is the fast track to heaven. I just pray my salah and try to build up my Iman. It’s better to have a balance of good and bad deed than to give up all together on your deen.
Kkkkk nigga thinks I envy someone on the internet making shit up. You don't have to prove anything son nor did you have to lie kulaha I'm just good with money, you need an actual job to afford that sort of shit son and it has to pay more than a livable wage.

Yeah yeah usual shit but please do explain what sort of job you have that can pay off a brand new car, drop 30k on a house and whizz off your ma to hajj next year and the year after that. No one's going to give you the evil eye kiddo because no one would even believe any of what you've written, all I can think with pity is "this si the state of American Somalis".:icon lol:

Kkkkk nigga thinks I envy someone on the internet making shit up. You don't have to prove anything son nor did you have to lie kulaha I'm just good with money, you need an actual job to afford that sort of shit son and it has to pay more than a livable wage.

Yeah yeah usual shit but please do explain what sort of job you have that can pay off a brand new car, drop 30k on a house and whizz off your ma to hajj next year and the year after that. No one's going to give you the evil eye kiddo because no one would even believe any of what you've written, all I can think with pity is "this si the state of American Somalis".:icon lol:
:mjpls:You really waited until you thought I was asleep to type up this b.s., it’s extremely obvious your a dirt poor, virgin ciyaal mama nigga in living in his hooyo’s basement. I’ve already told you I that have a pretty high paying job. Apparently you know everything about a guy you’ve never met in real life before. Jobs must be scarce in London huh or better yet your a lazy bucktee who’s apart of the 40% unemployment club?
:russsmug:I get young adolescent vibes from you, stay in those books and maybe Madows won’t stab you and take your naago.
Pocket watching is gay asf, do you want me to take you out on a date withy money or some shit lmfao kaniis! Your a London Somali, (aka the lowest of the low) go smoke a balloon and sit down somewhere.
No amount of replies will change your situation.
I would advise you to plan a tahriib to the land of the free and home of the brave you gaajo ass UK cuck.
:whoo:I’ll never get tired of handing out L’s to you so just wave the white flag!

Last edited:
It’s two main reasons. There is no benefit to being a Somali citizen the dowlad has no adeeg so somali men can’t even say unuka leh as we have nothing. Waan faro madan nahay.

Second is there is law and order in SL she doesn’t need a Somali man to protect her rights they’re protected by the law. Somali men have no leverage. Somali women have just as much social power.

Trending