Arabs qaxootis cuck Somalis in Hargeisa

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:mjpls:You really waited until you thought I was asleep to type up this b.s., it’s extremely obvious your a dirt poor, virgin ciyaal mama nigga in living in his hooyo’s basement. I’ve already told you I that have a pretty high paying job. Apparently you know everything about a guy you’ve never met in real life before. Jobs must be scarce in London huh or better yet your a lazy bucktee who’s apart of the 40% unemployment club?
:russsmug:I get young adolescent vibes from you, stay in those books and maybe Madows won’t stab you and take your naago.
Pocket watching is gay asf, do you want me to take you out on a date withy money or some shit lmfao kaniis! Your a London Somali, (aka the lowest of the low) go smoke a balloon and sit down somewhere.
No amount of replies will change your situation.
I would advise you to plan a tahriib to the land of the free and home of the brave you gaajo ass UK cuck.
:whoo:I’ll never get tired of handing out L’s to you so just wave the white flag!
Congrats you're so dumb my head hurts now. It's almost afternoon where I am right now, I have absolutely no fucking idea what timezone your in you moron nor do I even care. You've replied to me before I've gone to sleep in the past and I never took it as a sign of attack, absolutely retarded.

it’s extremely obvious your a dirt poor, virgin ciyaal mama nigga in living in his hooyo’s basement
Apparently you know everything about a guy you’ve never met in real life before.
Look at the quotes above, do you know why in calling you stupid and having doubts about you being unemployed? I mean you won't even state what sector your employed in.

I mean even all the shit you've mentioned you've done for your parents reads off like a former gamgbanging Somali on the deen dreams; who's working a minimum wage job. And since your getting mighty defensive about this you can maybe utilize that brain for once and figure out why no one would take you seriously. I'm just grilling you because I want to see how far the lies will go, I mean I can admit I've done internships and I'm still in education which is pretty good for a 18 year old but nonetheless I could do better.

Look man as far as I can tell you're an unemployed bum in the shittiest state for Somalis bragging about his fake riches on the internet. I mean you need some sort of intelligence to get a good job and judging by your lack of paragraphs I can only assume you're stupid and didn't do well in school. Forget giving out L's your just feeding your self-made delusions and I'd have to turn down that invitation I value my healthcare plus I don't want bullet holes in my body.

Anyway the million dollar question, what linked Hargeisa to me?

Congrats you're so dumb my head hurts now. It's almost afternoon where I am right now, I have absolutely no fucking idea what timezone your in you moron nor do I even care. You've replied to me before I've gone to sleep in the past and I never took it as a sign of attack, absolutely retarded.

Look at the quotes above, do you know why in calling you stupid and having doubts about you being unemployed? I mean you won't even state what sector your employed in.

I mean even all the shit you've mentioned you've done for your parents reads off like a former gamgbanging Somali on the deen dreams; who's working a minimum wage job. And since your getting mighty defensive about this you can maybe utilize that brain for once and figure out why no one would take you seriously. I'm just grilling you because I want to see how far the lies will go, I mean I can admit I've done internships and I'm still in education which is pretty good for a 18 year old but nonetheless I could do better.

Look man as far as I can tell you're an unemployed bum in the shittiest state for Somalis bragging about his fake riches on the internet. I mean you need some sort of intelligence to get a good job and judging by your lack of paragraphs I can only assume you're stupid and didn't do well in school. Forget giving out L's your just feeding your self-made delusions and I'd have to turn down that invitation I value my healthcare plus I don't want bullet holes in my body.

Anyway the million dollar question, what linked Hargeisa to me?
What my reply “reads off” as to you doesn’t mean it’s even remotely true. Do you even exercise common sense? Your an actual example of a Somali with an IQ even lower than 68, I never thought I would see the day that transpires.

I don’t have to tell you my occupation, what are you going to ask for next, my address and my full government name? I’m only interested in women, let’s make that clear, you can go find a qaniis sugar daddy somewhere else buddy because I can assure you I’m not what your looking for.

A nigga that started a sentence with “and” wants to question how smart I am? That’s rich! On the real though what did score on your high school composition class papers? It had to be extremely low, obviously.

America, (especially Minnesota), produces the most successful Somalis out of all western diasporas. I can’t even count how many MN Somali praising threads I’ve come across on sspot. Of course gaajo, 3rd world UK cretins will feel some type of way about that.
You moronic creatures in London have been smoking to many balloons to think you can even be compared to the MN Somali community. I personally can’t fathom why you think your self destructive community can even be mentioned in the same sentence as mine.

I assumed you had ties to Hargeisa because that’s where the overwhelming majority of Somalis in your country are from. Maybe that was xoolo behavior on my part but that doesn’t take away from all of the constant L’s you take. This karbaasing session is officially over, no mare derailing, you delusional buffoon.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
What my reply “reads off” as to you doesn’t mean it’s even remotely true. Do you even exercise common sense? Your an actual example of a Somali with an IQ even lower than 68, I never thought I would see the day that transpires.

I don’t have to tell you my occupation, what are you going to ask for next, my address and my full government name? I’m only interested in women, let’s make that clear, you can go find a qaniis sugar daddy somewhere else buddy because I can assure you I’m not what your looking for.

A nigga that started a sentence with “and” wants to question how smart I am? That’s rich! On the real though what did score on your high school composition class papers? It had to be extremely low, obviously.

America, (especially Minnesota), produces the most successful Somalis out of all western diasporas. I can’t even count how many MN Somali praising threads I’ve come across on sspot. Of course gaajo, 3rd world UK cretins will feel some type of way about that.
You moronic creatures in London have been smoking to many balloons to think you can even be compared to the MN Somali community. I personally can’t fathom why you think your self destructive community can even be mentioned in the same sentence as mine.

I assumed you had ties to Hargeisa because that’s where the overwhelming majority of Somalis in your country are from. Maybe that was xoolo behavior on my part but that doesn’t take away from all of the constant L’s you take. This karbaasing session is officially over, no mare derailing, you delusional buffoon.
You've finally started using paragraphs. I see my advice has gotten to you, you could still do with a bit more practice though.:icon lol:

Hey hey you seemed to love telling me all about how you have enough money to drop 30K or buy a new car, I presumed you'd be willing to talk about what sort of job gets you that kind of money since your supposedly doing much better than the average American even though you have a shoddy past. No one's going to snowball it to your address or your government name, the police aren't going to be banging at your door if you state your occupation nor am I soliciting for khaniis activities which I'm not surprised you do.

I did Shakespearean text you fucking moron, you can start a sentence with "and" that's basic GCSE English. Forget old English that shit is normal in contemporary English. I did well in secondary school big man, it seems you didn't do well in the equivalent.:mjlol:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/words-to-not-begin-sentences-with

https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/can-i-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction

Both Garner’s Modern American Usage, and Fowler’s Modern English Usage call this belief a superstition. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary of English Usage (or MWDEU) says, “Everybody agrees that it’s all right to begin a sentence with and,” and notes that you can find examples of it all the way back to Old English.

The most successful diaspor would be somewhere in Africa (outside of Somalia) or Australia since they're integrated and working. The only reason you guys get threads is because there's a massive amount of MN based users here you moronic little shit. Your diaspora is literally shit by every metric I.E. income.

Quit the heroin, gangbanging and writing your delusions on a forum. Then you might make it in life and convince your parents you're normal. Please stop calling these karbaashing sessions, you're the epitome of the Obama giving Obama a Nobel prize meme.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You've finally started using paragraphs. I see my advice has gotten to you, you could still do with a bit more practice though.:icon lol:

Hey hey you seemed to love telling me all about how you have enough money to drop 30K or buy a new car, I presumed you'd be willing to talk about what sort of job gets you that kind of money since your supposedly doing much better than the average American even though you have a shoddy past. No one's going to snowball it to your address or your government name, the police aren't going to be banging at your door if you state your occupation nor am I soliciting for khaniis activities which I'm not surprised you do.

I did Shakespearean text you fucking moron, you can start a sentence with "and" that's basic GCSE English. Forget old English that shit is normal in contemporary English. I did well in secondary school big man, it seems you didn't do well in the equivalent.:mjlol:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/words-to-not-begin-sentences-with

https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/can-i-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction

Both Garner’s Modern American Usage, and Fowler’s Modern English Usage call this belief a superstition. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary of English Usage (or MWDEU) says, “Everybody agrees that it’s all right to begin a sentence with and,” and notes that you can find examples of it all the way back to Old English.

The most successful diaspor would be somewhere in Africa (outside of Somalia) or Australia since they're integrated and working. The only reason you guys get threads is because there's a massive amount of MN based users here you moronic little shit. Your diaspora is literally shit by every metric I.E. income.

Quit the heroin, gangbanging and writing your delusions on a forum. Then you might make it in life and convince your parents you're normal. Please stop calling these karbaashing sessions, you're the epitome of the Obama giving Obama a Nobel prize meme.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cryinglaughsmiley: Nigga I’ll write in paragraphs if I want and if don’t want to, I won’t. I called *you* out for typing stupid shit not vice versa, if you weren’t a complete Imbicle you would remember that. Your honestly just pure entertainment to me at this point.

I said I dropped 30k on the crib, I never said it was all at once. I was also saving up for a pretty long time to buy the car, so stop making it seem like I said I’m Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos. Just because you have lacaag struggles doesn’t mean everyone else does as well.

:childplease:You called me a qaniis and a moron and mention heroine use after I call you a qaniis, moron and a balloon smoker? If your going to insult people then don’t repeat the shit they say to you, it just shows mentally handicapped you are. You can’t even muster enough brain power to come up with original insults yet I’m supposed believe your not a dumbass? Knock it off, ain’t nobody got time for childish shenanigans.

I said MN is the most successful *western* diaspora, now I’m really worried for you, seriously. You have must have memory loss issues. The majority of users on here are from the UK and there’s even more Canadian users than MN so I don’t know who your lying to. Australian Somalis are no where near as successful MN, they are much more low key though.
Statistical data says London/UK Somalis are doing horrible despite being in the west the longest. You boneheaded half wits in London are pure qashin and an embarrassment to Somalis across the globe, keep MN out of :ufdup:

:westbrookwtf:Just because I use to move dog food doesn’t mean I tried it. Gangbanging? I left that shit in the past, the pussy boys trying to kill me everyday can’t let shit go because I had them snitching and moving out to different states. My parents get everything they could ever want from me, they live in a house that I mostly pay for and my dukes has a brand new foreign in the driveway, like I said hajj is currently in the works too. Lil nigga holla at me when you don’t live with hooyo and pay bills.

You got karbaashed thoroughly, don’t crawl back spewing some dumb shit just because your salty, there’s no recovering from your constant L’s.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley: Nigga I’ll write in paragraphs if I want and if don’t want to, I won’t. I called *you* out for typing stupid shit not vice versa, if you weren’t a complete Imbicle you would remember that. Your honestly just pure entertainment to me at this point.

I said I dropped 30k on the crib, I never said it was all at once. I was also saving up for a pretty long time to buy the car, so stop making it seem like I said I’m Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos. Just because you have lacaag struggles doesn’t mean everyone else does as well.

:childplease:You called me a qaniis and a moron and mention heroine use after I call you a qaniis, moron and a balloon smoker? If your going to insult people then don’t repeat the shit they say to you, it just shows mentally handicapped you are. You can’t even muster enough brain power to come up with original insults yet I’m supposed believe your not a dumbass? Knock it off, ain’t nobody got time for childish shenanigans.

I said MN is the most successful *western* diaspora, now I’m really worried for you, seriously. You have must have memory loss issues. The majority of users on here are from the UK and there’s even more Canadian users than MN so I don’t know who your lying to. Australian Somalis are no where near as successful MN, they are much more low key though.
Statistical data says London/UK Somalis are doing horrible despite being in the west the longest. You boneheaded half wits in London are pure qashin and an embarrassment to Somalis across the globe, keep MN out of :ufdup:

:westbrookwtf:Just because I use to move dog food doesn’t mean I tried it. Gangbanging? I left that shit in the past, the pussy boys trying to kill me everyday can’t let shit go because I had them snitching and moving out to different states. My parents get everything they could ever want from me, they live in a house that I mostly pay for and my dukes has a brand new foreign in the driveway, like I said hajj is currently in the works too. Lil nigga holla at me when you don’t live with hooyo and pay bills.

You got karbaashed thoroughly, don’t crawl back spewing some dumb shit just because your salty, there’s no recovering from your constant L’s.
You know I was going to argue with you even more long winded paragraphs insulting the very fiber of your personality and your history of moving "dog food" (believe it or not some of us ain't ghetto and don't know what that euphuism stands for).

Till I read this
Australian Somalis are no where near as successful MN, they are much more low key though.
Statistical data says London/UK Somalis are doing horrible despite being in the west the longest. You boneheaded half wits in London are pure qashin and an embarrassment to Somalis across the globe, keep MN out of

Now let's both acknowledge our respective diasporas do quite badly, before you get all pissy I'll provide the median stats for household income by ethnicity in the US.
Screenshot_20200117_002547.jpg

I wasn't kidding nor exaggerating when I said you guys are at the actual bottom of the list. Yes this may come as a shock to your delusional brain that has been "karbaashing" me, yes who knew I was telling the truth it's not like I linked it.

Now since there's no point in compiling excerpts from multiple articles here's the wiki to Australian Somalis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Australians

While faced with unique challenges such as having to adjust to life in a new country, learn a foreign language, and support family members back in Somalia, community members have gradually begun to integrate into Victoria's broader multi-cultural society. Most Somali men have found jobs in the transport and production industries, and a rising number of women in the community do clerical work.[2]

Communal support networks have also expanded. In 1988, the Somali Community of Victoria was established to offer support to the local Somali community and to promote Somali culture, as was the Somali Cultural Association seven years later. A Muslim community, the Somali Cultural Association likewise assists Somalis in the country to observe the holy month of Ramadan and the yearly celebrations marking the hajj.[2]

Somali Australians are active in the nation's cultural and political scenes.[3]

I mean I'm no community judge but they're by far the best diaspora there is. They're low key because they don't have a tonne of jihadis (what you guys are famous for) nor do they disproportionately commit crime. They're genuinely good and quite possibly the best diaspora in the west we have.

Majority of the users here who've gone by and are still here are mostly American. I've been here longer than you bud and I know what the larger demographic has been for quite some time.

And why are you complaining about me insulting you with the same terminology? I've been calling you a drug using, bullet riddled gangbanger long before you dumb :westbrookwtf:

Let me guess, selective memory.

Anyway I'll probably stop replying since you're clearly stupid. You genuinely believed you can't start a sentence with and, I mean I don't even know what to tell you.:tacky:

You know I was going to argue with you even more long winded paragraphs insulting the very fiber of your personality and your history of moving "dog food" (believe it or not some of us ain't ghetto and don't know what that euphuism stands for).

Till I read this

Now let's both acknowledge our respective diasporas do quite badly, before you get all pissy I'll provide the median stats for household income by ethnicity in the US.
View attachment 89392
I wasn't kidding nor exaggerating when I said you guys are at the actual bottom of the list. Yes this may come as a shock to your delusional brain that has been "karbaashing" me, yes who knew I was telling the truth it's not like I linked it.

Now since there's no point in compiling excerpts from multiple articles here's the wiki to Australian Somalis.

While faced with unique challenges such as having to adjust to life in a new country, learn a foreign language, and support family members back in Somalia, community members have gradually begun to integrate into Victoria's broader multi-cultural society. Most Somali men have found jobs in the transport and production industries, and a rising number of women in the community do clerical work.[2]

Communal support networks have also expanded. In 1988, the Somali Community of Victoria was established to offer support to the local Somali community and to promote Somali culture, as was the Somali Cultural Association seven years later. A Muslim community, the Somali Cultural Association likewise assists Somalis in the country to observe the holy month of Ramadan and the yearly celebrations marking the hajj.[2]

I mean I'm no community judge but they're by far the best diaspora there is. They're low key because they don't have a tonne of jihadis (what you guys are famous for) nor do they disproportionately commit crime. They're genuinely good and quite possibly the best diaspora in the west we have.

Majority of the users here who've gone by and are still here are mostly American. I've been here longer than you bud and I know what the larger demographic has been for quite some time.

And why are you complaining about me insulting you with the same terminology? I've been calling you a drug using, bullet riddled gangbanger long before you dumb :westbrookwtf:

Anyway I'll probably stop replying since you're clearly stupid. You genuinely believed you can't start a sentence with and, I mean I don't even know what to tell you.:tacky:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-163
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-economist.com-109
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-Hammond-69
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-legacies-164
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-ONeil-165
There’s a lot more to come...
The social issues section had me dead lmfao

Till I read this

View attachment 89392

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Som...OTECommumities_and_Local_Government200947-166
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-IPPR-116
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Som...ite_note-FOOTNOTERutter_and_Latorre200925-169
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Som...ote-FOOTNOTEMacfarlane_and_Dorkenoo201414-202
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-legislation-208

Till I read this

View attachment 89392

Till I read this

View attachment 89392

Till I read this

View attachment 89392

Till I read this

View attachment 89392

:pachah1:Reer UK produce nothing but dead broke salafis, fgm fanatics, cheap and clean xaarlimos and cuckold faraaxs who get shanked to death by Madows. If you can’t accept that then your mentally ill.
Idk what else to tell you other than that you being a Somali born in London makes your whole existence a predisposed “L” and long road of misery.

Name calling at me won’t solve your frustrating situation, especially since I could squeeze the life outta you with my bare hands waryaa. We both know who the real between us is and it’s not the muscular ex gang banger who retired from shooting at niggas.
Just accept the fact that you lost and move on.

Your dumb asf, most scholars agree that starting sentences with “and” and “but” is incorrect, just because some agree that doesn’t change the fact that most disagree. Transportation and production mean driving taxis and assembly line jobs you doqon, Australian malis are at our feet just like 3rd world, gaajo reer UK. It’s unanimous, reer MN for the win in every aspect.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Your dumb asf, most scholars agree that starting sentences with “and” and “but” is incorrect, just because some agree that doesn’t change the fact that most disagree. Transportation and production mean driving taxis and assembly line jobs you doqon, Australian malis are at our feet just like 3rd world, gaajo reer UK. It’s unanimous, reer MN for the win in every aspect.
Now I'm just going to ignore the 6 times you've quoted me and focus on one comment. How are you still trying to argue "and" can't be used to begins sentence. The fucking Merriam Webster dictionary website says you can use it.

Last time I checked Australian Somalis aren't known for rape, FGM, shooting each other, ISIS recruits, ghetto behaviour, fraud or creating ethnic enclaves filled with crime and not integrating. That's what you guys are known for outside of your dumb minds. I mean have you seen what the news writes about you guys? It's worse than us. People think your backwards terrorist supporters cutting mutilating your daughter's albeit there's some truth to it. Being a Minnesota Somali is an L in itself, I'd rather be a Texan for fucks sake. I remember when Al-shabab got bombed by drones and people were saying did the twin cities get hit.

You clearly don't know what unanimous is because no one in the history of sspot ever thought MN was the best aside from Americans. Your employment stats are also horrible same with the pay since you all work under Uber or some shitty warehouse job.

@AussieHustler use to make fun of your ghettos and your here convincing yourself you're the best. the longer this continues the dumber you seem.:mjlol:

Now I'm just going to ignore the 6 times you've quoted me and focus on one comment. How are you still trying to argue "and" can't be used to begins sentence. The fucking Merriam Webster dictionary website says you can use it.

Last time I checked Australian Somalis aren't known for rape, FGM, shooting each other, ISIS recruits, ghetto behaviour, fraud or creating ethnic enclaves filled with crime and not integrating. That's what you guys are known for outside of your dumb minds. I mean have you seen what the news writes about you guys? It's worse than us. People think your backwards terrorist supporters cutting mutilating your daughter's albeit there's some truth to it. Being a Minnesota Somali is an L in itself, I'd rather be a Texan for fucks sake. I remember when Al-shabab got bombed by drones and people were saying did the twin cities get hit.

You clearly don't know what unanimous is because no one in the history of sspot ever thought MN was the best aside from Americans. Your employment stats are also horrible same with the pay since you all work under Uber or some shitty warehouse job.

@AussieHustler use to make fun of your ghettos and your here convincing yourself you're the best. the longer this continues the dumber you seem.:mjlol:
Your worried about and intimidated by MN Somalis so much that your up at 4am trying to convince your self that your laughing stock of a diaspora can compare. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that Somalis in London, UK are the worst in every aspect and America is at the top ( as far as western diasporas go).
You don’t even believe your self so your not convincing anyone. Go look at countless MN appreciation threads and the poll we won for best diaspora.

The majority of people who speak English have come to the conclusion that it’s not right to start with those words and many view it as informal but okay.
I don’t really care wether you accept it or not but that’s the case. That’s all up to you.

:mugshotman: When were MN Somalis ever known for rape and fgm? Stop lying to fit your narrative, I just proved that it’s Somalis in your city who are still slicing they’re daughter’s vaginas in a western country like they’re inside of a hut in a Somali tuulo. Watch the video I posted which proves I was telling the truth. We don’t have an isis recruit problem, you can search for it and you’ll see the same mugshots over and over again.

Somalis here are well integrated in the sense that they speak english, participate in important events in the community and even make decisions. UK Somalis are alienated by the entire country and everyone belittles them because they refuse to work and stop slicing vaginas. We have a Somali congresswoman, multiple Somali city counsel members etc. Texas kulaha, show me a Somali Congress member from TX. MN would be nothing without Somalis and everyone knows it.
Employment, housing, you name it and it was improved because of our community.

Australian Somalis are irrelevant in Australia, What do they control? What positions do they hold? What have they accomplished? Did the cities they live in improve because of them? Nah? Oh, that’s what I thought!

“Worse than us” :cryinglaughsmiley:No one could ever possibly be worse than UK Somalis who have a 40% unemployment rate for men and 70% for women.
That helium has done numbers on you or is it crack this time? Holla at me when Jamaicans aren’t stabbing you dead in the streets and making diss songs while smashing your shorties. Ghetto behavior you say? We all know UK Somalis are the most ghetto yet they’ve never seen or talked to an African American. Your all wannabe Jamaicans too, copying the slang and mannerisms of the same people that bully you and are repulsed by your existence.

Your starting sound like a broken record. That 67 IQ has dropped 10 points is what it’s starting to look like.
Fammo, just accept your “L” and go to sleep because your receiving one no matter how many times you reply. Go and look over the videos and links I posted and plot on how to kys because everyday you wake up, your still going to be a London somali, uuuuhfffff!
Don’t ever compare your self to MN Somali again, the shit I just took is worth more than UK Somalis :pachah1:
You niggas make me: :vqbuyv0: :susp:
:lolbron:

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Your worried about and intimidated by MN Somalis so much that your up at 4am trying to convince your self that your laughing stock of a diaspora can compare. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that Somalis in London, UK are the worst in every aspect and America is at the top ( as far as western diasporas go).
You don’t even believe your self so your not convincing anyone. Go look at countless MN appreciation threads and the poll we won for best diaspora.

The majority of people who speak English have come to the conclusion that it’s not right to start with those words and many view it as informal but okay.
I don’t really care wether you accept it or not but that’s the case. That’s all up to you.

:mugshotman: When were MN Somalis ever known for rape and fgm? Stop lying to fit your narrative, I just proved that it’s Somalis in your city who are still slicing they’re daughter’s vaginas in a western country like they’re inside of a hut in a Somali tuulo. Watch the video I posted which proves I was telling the truth. We don’t have an isis recruit problem, you can search for it and you’ll see the same mugshots over and over again.

Somalis here are well integrated in the sense that they speak english, participate in important events in the community and even make decisions. UK Somalis are alienated by the entire country and everyone belittles them because they refuse to work and stop slicing vaginas. We have a Somali congresswoman, multiple Somali city counsel members etc. Texas kulaha, show me a Somali Congress member from TX. MN would be nothing without Somalis and everyone knows it.
Employment, housing, you name it and it was improved because of our community.

Australian Somalis are irrelevant in Australia, What do they control? What positions do they hold? What have they accomplished? Did the cities they live in improve because of them? Nah? Oh, that’s what I thought!

“Worse than us” :cryinglaughsmiley:No one could ever possibly be worse than UK Somalis who have a 40% unemployment rate for men and 70% for women.
That helium has done numbers on you or is it crack this time? Holla at me when Jamaicans aren’t stabbing you dead in the streets and making diss songs while smashing your shorties. Ghetto behavior you say? We all know UK Somalis are the most ghetto yet they’ve never seen or talked to an African American. Your all wannabe Jamaicans too, copying the slang and mannerisms of the same people that bully you and are repulsed by your existence.

Your starting sound like a broken record. That 67 IQ has dropped 10 points is what it’s starting to look like.
Fammo, just accept your “L” and go to sleep because your receiving one no matter how many times you reply. Go and look over the videos and links I posted and plot on how to kys because everyday you wake up, your still going to be a London somali, uuuuhfffff!
Don’t ever compare your self to MN Somali again, the shit I just took is worth more than UK Somalis :pachah1:
You niggas make me: :vqbuyv0: :susp:
:lolbron:
8 paragraphs of the same bullshit on repeat and you're accusing me of being a broken record.

Something really must've happened to the American education system because it wasn't even 4 AM when I started posting you moron. And why are you keeping track of UK time? You're taking this too seriously for someone who calls this entertainment:mjlol:

Anyway according to statistics you guys aren't the best diaspora in the west it's Australia by a wide margin.

MN appreciation threads and the poll we won for best diaspora.
Most active numerous users here are far are from Minnesota, the only thing I can deduct here is you guys breed like rats. That's like going to stormfront and asking who's the superior race. Horta have you even done intermediary level statistics? Bias and demographic should be covered in it. Then again you're in the American education system.

Look at Ethiopians, they're rarely heard but they have a good reputation. So are Nigerians and Ghanaians, you guys are loud, poor and inclined to commit crime. Hence why you guys have a reputation. You didn't improve anything in Minnesota you guys just brought third world Somalia to it. Australian Somalis have a employment rate that's ok, US Somalis employment stats are fucking atrocious so is the income, and on the "alienation" comment. You guys got shat on by your own president and white/Hmong people in MN hate you.

You guys congregated in one fucking state and managed to elect a woman who passed on a bill for harsher sentences on FGM. Your community mutilates genitals to a point where it's a genuine problem and your representative passed it off. Our community pushed against it and got harsher laws plus preemptive strikes on this barbaric shit, we're miles ahead of you on this front stone age savages. The only people here who brag about being hard and being in gangs are almost always from MN or Canada, we only have @AarHawd_7 . No point comparing on the who's ghetto front, you only have to reflect on yourself to see that gangbanger.

When were MN Somalis ever known for rape and fgm? Stop lying to fit your narrative, I just proved that it’s Somalis in your city who are still slicing they’re daughter’s vaginas in a western country like they’re inside of a hut in a Somali tuulo. Watch the video I posted which proves I was telling the truth. We don’t have an isis recruit problem, you can search for it and you’ll see the same mugshots over and over again.
Either you guys deny or you have a selective memory, MN is disproportionately represented in fgm stats to an absurd degree. You can go through my account and find the stats in one of my posts.

You thought sentences couldn't be started with "and" and your knowledge of theoretical statistics is non-existent. You're stupider than me buddy. Well I'll end on a note here, you've been shooting yourself in the foot with L's and you're too dumb to notice. Sadly you can only provide so much entertainment and thus I'll leave here and let you dwell on how you're winning so much.

Adiós dog food delivery man

8 paragraphs of the same bullshit on repeat and you're accusing me of being a broken record.

Something really must've happened to the American education system because it wasn't even 4 AM when I started posting you moron. And why are you keeping track of UK time? You're taking this too seriously for someone who calls this entertainment:mjlol:

Anyway according to statistics you guys aren't the best diaspora in the west it's Australia by a wide margin.

Most active numerous users here are far are from Minnesota, the only thing I can deduct here is you guys breed like rats. That's like going to stormfront and asking who's the superior race. Horta have you even done intermediary level statistics? Bias and demographic should be covered in it. Then again you're in the American education system.

Look at Ethiopians, they're rarely heard but they have a good reputation. So are Nigerians and Ghanaians, you guys are loud, poor and inclined to commit crime. Hence why you guys have a reputation. You didn't improve anything in Minnesota you guys just brought third world Somalia to it. Australian Somalis have a employment rate that's ok, US Somalis employment stats are fucking atrocious so is the income, and on the "alienation" comment. You guys got shat on by your own president and white/Hmong people in MN hate you.

You guys congregated in one fucking state and managed to elect a woman who passed on a bill for harsher sentences on FGM. Your community mutilates genitals to a point where it's a genuine problem and your representative passed it off. Our community pushed against it and got harsher laws plus preemptive strikes on this barbaric shit, we're miles ahead of you on this front stone age savages. The only people here who brag about being hard and being in gangs are almost always from MN or Canada, we only have @AarHawd_7 . No point comparing on the who's ghetto front, you only have to reflect on yourself to see that gangbanger.

Either you guys deny or you have a selective memory, MN is disproportionately represented in fgm stats to an absurd degree. You can go through my account and find the stats in one of my posts.

You thought sentences couldn't be started with "and" and your knowledge of theoretical statistics is non-existent. You're stupider than me buddy. Well I'll end on a note here, you've been shooting yourself in the foot with L's and you're too dumb to notice. Sadly you can only provide so much entertainment and thus I'll leave here and let you dwell on how you're winning so much.

Adiós dog food delivery man
You really typed all this just to try to make it seem like your winning the argument? I posted proof for all of my claims and you keep repeating everything I say like zombie, stop ignoring the proof. Just admit you suffer from mental issues.
It’s clear as day that your a dumb little kid in denial.

Your right it wasn’t 4am, it was 3am, wow! Big difference! I’m not keeping up with shit, I’m just smart enough to know that time zone is 6 hours ahead, I travel a lot so I know all the different time zones you complete dumbfuck. I also find it intriguing how you keep bringing up the US education system when I’m the one who questioned your intelligence first.

Australia is not the best western Somali diaspora, MN produces a lot more successful Somalis and it’s only one state. Australian Somalis are easily the quietest diaspora yet you still have Australians complaining about them. London is shit, like everyone else says, that doesn’t mean every other Somali diaspora is shitty like yours.

:ulyin:Don’t lie to your self, the majority of users are from the UK and Canada, your point is invalid because your attempting to fabricate your own truth. Did you really just try to assume the birth rate of Somalis in MN from the amount of active users on a forum? You see what I mean when I call you an imbecile. The more you type the more expose how low your IQ is. So I advice you shut tf up and stop replying.

:dabcasar:You keep on rambling about the American education system but did you know your only two countries above America ( Germany and Sweden). Canada ranks higher than the UK in education as well. Whatever point your trying to make here is useless.

MN Somali community is not loud, that’s the UK.
You guys are always in the news, media etc and for the wrong reasons. you tried to jump through hoops to get away from this one but... you guys actually have an fgm epidemic ( mentally diseased folks wlh). Your country is begging you stop slicing the clits off of girls. I posted a video as proof so don’t even think about denying it.

:drakekidding: This ain’t the UK, Nigerians are almost non existent here and there’s a few Oromos here and there and they’re not even doing better Somalis in Minnesota.
Why don’t they have representation in congress, city council, school boards, employment offices etc.
Somalis literally carried the economy of MN, especially the Twin Cities, on their backs. Every business you can think off, Somalis have it here.
Whites in MN don’t have a problem with Somalis, they’re the extreme “bleeding heart” liberals that wanted Somalis here.

Hmong people in MN are basically concentrated on one side of a city with a population of 300,000 needless to say they’re less than irrelevant. Hmong people don’t hate Somalis because they don’t live near each other, work in the same places or go to the same schools or have a reason to hate us. Stop making shit up because I was born and raised here.
Starting sentences with “and” & “but” is informal and makes you look retarded, like is said before most people who actually study the English language seem to agree on that you empty headed fool.

There’s no link between Somalis and high crime in MN just because 2 gangs ( yes, 2 only) that have a dozen actual members shoot at eachother every few months. The “face of crime” in the Twin Cities are overwhelming African Americans. Again, like I’ve said on numerous occasions: stop inventing problems that don’t exist in MN as a weak attempt to slander a community that is clearly superior to yours.

Remember you live in the only Somali diaspora where fgm is still practiced to day. Stop looking for others to share blame with. If any one is barbaric it’s the savages who practice a disgusting and outdated tradition like fgm in the west ( UK Somalis).
It’s also important to remember that around 40% of UK Somali males are unemployed and 70% of the females are unemployed. I didn’t forget the insanely high amount of knife crime you commit either or the tremendous myriad of Somali males who are incarcerated in the UK.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Thank you for acknowledging how stupid you are, however I’m not in the same boat as you buddy.
Again, your still repeating after me, you were entertaining me, remember? Didn’t I already tell you that? Well... you tired your hardest but the facts weren’t on your side and you couldn’t muster enough brain power from that thick skull of yours to hold a valid argument. Remember when you wake up everyday you’ll be in gaajo, 3rd world, Londonistan while I’m living luxury in the land of the free, home of the brave. Murcia! You had your lackluster trolling attempt but I’ve gotta go.
:hillarybiz:I’ll take my W to go please? I’ll just leave your L here.
Sayonara ignoramus who’s life will be limited to online trolling and inceldom!

Don’t reply to me while I’m asleep again like a pussy I’ll make you regret it. Karbaash session is now FINALLY over! NEXT!

Trending