Arabs qaxootis cuck Somalis in Hargeisa

A NORTHERN KING WHO IS FAIR AND LIGHT WHO IS ALSO NOBLE MUST GO TO WAR WITH A SOUTHERN KING WHO IS DARK IN SKIN AND SOUL HE IS EVIL
THIS IS A OLD FOLKS STORY WRITTEN IN OLD HINDU SCRIPTURES FROM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO COLORISM GOES WAY BACK IN ANCIENT INDIA THE NOBILITY KINGS AND QUEENS WERE ALL FAIR SKIN ALL THE LOWER CASTE AND UNTOUCHABLES ARE DARK SKIN AND HAVE NO RIGHTS SO BEING LIGHT AND WHITE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT IN THE EYES OF DARKER SKIN PEOPLE THE LIGHTER YOU ARE THE BETTER YOU ARE OFF IN ANCIENT SOCIETY AND MODERN

EVEN IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL DARK SKIN PERSON YOU STILL DEAL WITH HATRED AND PREJUDICE BECAUSE OF YOUR MELANIN

SO IN ENDING PLEASE MARRY ME GIVE ME LIGHT SKIN KIDS SO THEY DONT GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE BECAUSE I AM AS DARK AS A DINKA

KKKKKKKKKK THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP RACISMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IS BAD
:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: i love this guy man

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Yemeni authorities does not represent the average Yemeni. Isaaq traders were trading in Adan, Yemen all the way back in the 18th century. Somalilanders and Yemenis go way back and theres nothing a stupid Zooomali like you can do about it.

Yemenis roam around Hargeisa safely and we will protect them at all costs
Keep clapping them bootycheeks biladhiig.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You can call me bilaa dhiig the day Ethiopian, Ugandan, Burundi and Kenyan Madow troops leave southern Somalia. In reality you are the one oo bilaa dhiga ah.
Why are you comparing AMISOM with marriage? We dont support that shit breh. Somalis for Somalis

The Yemeni authorities does not represent the average Yemeni. Isaaq traders were trading in Adan, Yemen all the way back in the 18th century. Somalilanders and Yemenis go way back and theres nothing a stupid Zooomali like you can do about it.

Yemenis roam around Hargeisa safely and we will protect them at all costs
:mjlol:When your booty clapping for Arabs causes you to love Yemenis more than your own people even though they look at you as slaves.
You niggas go lower and lower everyday, what type of qaniis fuckery is this? “Yes massa ass nigga” uuf, ceeb calayk!

Northern Somalis ( Somaliland and Puntland) are all self haters be it either men or women.

This is only happening because having failed, and miserably at that, at authenticating their arab lineage, they now wish to start all together some new and different Arab clans whose identity and/or Arab originality can no longer be questioned:snoop::meleshame:.

Some even say that these arab shisha dealers married to the halimos, have their graves already dug up, ready for when they die.

And then tombs and shrines similar or may be even more impressive than those of the Isaaq and darood ancestors will be built for them :drakekidding::deadosama:

Northern Somalis ( Somaliland and Puntland) are all self haters be it either men or women.

This is only happening because having failed, and miserably at that, at authenticating their arab lineage, they now wish to start all together some new and different Arab clans whose identity and/or Arab originality can no longer be questioned:snoop::meleshame:.

Some even say that these arab shisha dealers married to the halimos, have their graves already dug up, ready for when they die.

And then tombs and shrines similar or may be even more impressive than those of the Isaaq and darood ancestors will be built for them :drakekidding::deadosama:
There’s a difference between Puntland and Somaliland Somalis, MJs are just too prideful to where it’s annoying but Issaqs straight up hate the fact they’re Somali.
As for the fake Arab lineage shit, that’s something I can agree with you on G.

There’s a difference between Puntland and Somaliland Somalis, MJs are just too prideful to where it’s annoying but Issaqs straight up hate the fact they’re Somali.
As for the fake Arab lineage shit, that’s something I can agree with you on G.

Nigga please! I have seen some white and Arab crack heads having weddings there in Puntland with local halimos with the entire city attending.

I think only their obese leader (not sure which one most of their leaders are fat) was missing lol

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's almost like somali men in SL have 'married' Khat. Sad but true.:wow1:

But wait Yemenis do chew khat more than Somalis. How do they like them more than somalis?:ayaanswag:

Self hate unlocked
Somali men cucked
Khat wed
Hotel? .......:noneck:

Out of all the Arabs the Yemenis are the most miskeen, they also took in the highest number of Somali refugees after that war broke out.
050887C4-4580-4AF1-85DA-2E6D5ABE34D1.jpeg

Nigga please! I have seen some white and Arab crack heads having weddings there in Puntland with local halimos with the entire city attending.

I think only their obese leader (not sure which one most of their leaders are fat) was missing lol
Lmfao stop the cap bro. Puntland niggas are obnoxiously prideful but they’re not cucked self haters like “landers”. Somali women with Ajnabis is “a lander” issue. No other Somali qabil suffers from being cuckolded like Issaqs, (no hate, but we all see what’s going on everyday).

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What's wrong if she marries a Yemeni? As long as she and her wali agreed to the marriage then it's ok. Remember, Yemenis have similar culture to Somalis and we have history with them. We are also close to them geographically. We exchange ideas, food and sometimes cultural garments that we both share. Some of us have traditions claiming to be descendants of Arabian Sheikhs who happen to be Yemeni. Sultan Yusuf ali Kenediid had Arab Yemenis working for him.

Anyways, If a xalimo decides to marry a fellow horn African (Oromo, Afar etc) or a Yemeni, it should be normalized.
As long as he takes his bastards to his land.

:ufdup:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yemenis treated somalis like shit in yemen and some somalis treat arabs like their gods while not even praying their salah. All this arab lineage myth started recently and they all self hate and claim arab lineages. Even if you were arabs you'd be the dirt of the arab world. Pick up your pride or get ready for a rude awakening, cus the majority of this generation and the generation getting bombed back home hate those jealous desert dwellers that fear competetion with the Horn and sabotage our peace and security.

This lady is free to enjoy her daily arab beatings, just not on my land. We will never grant them citizenship and will send them packing as soon as their hell hole is done being bombed. We need to distance ourselves from arabs like the turks did. These rats just live off of privelage due to relation to the prophet or no one would care about them.

Lastly lads don't be incelish. She's free to marry whoever she wants. Just like the japanese we need to ban that shit on our land.

:fittytousand:

Trending