Arabs qaxootis cuck Somalis in Hargeisa

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

:wtf: the girl says arab men are more merciful than Somali men, more responsible, war Arab worshipping gone to extreme:williamswtf:

Imagine the same thing in Arab countries for Somalis you think its possible! HELL NO.

:pacspit:

Tired of this cucked race.:mjhaps:

@Bohol @AarHawd_7 @Frostybigmo1 @Younes Osman
@Samaalic Era
A leaderless nation.

I call on my fellow faraxs to subscribe to my School of thought. I promise you will eat good after the Somali Conquest of Yemen In'sha'Allah :mybusiness:

Xalimos in Somalia are all self haters and bleach their skin. They want their kids to naturally have the skin they bleach for it makes sense

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just claim your tribe it makes everything extremely easy. An no way this could happen in buuhoodle there would’ve been blood spilled.:fredo:
If this was my tribal village Abudwaaq that Ayrab wouldnt even be breathing. Reer Mudug call Carab naag:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

This is Slander L:ftw9nwa:

B-but I thought Xalimos back home where better and more loyal than us in the West :yloezpe:

I welcome our arab brothers to Somaliland/Somalia.Whats wrong with intermarrying with fellow arabs? :)

TekNiKo

VIP
A leaderless nation.

I call on my fellow faraxs to subscribe to my School of thought. I promise you will eat good after the Somali Conquest of Yemen In'sha'Allah :mybusiness:
We must eliminate this Ayrab virus that promotes self hatred. I would start with those cringe Indian/Turkish soap operas they love back home

TekNiKo

VIP
B-but I thought Xalimos back home where better and more loyal than us in the West :yloezpe:

I welcome our arab brothers to Somaliland/Somalia.Whats wrong with intermarrying with fellow arabs? :)
:snoop: I knew you would enjoy this.

I would have you crucified upside down in my State sxb. What kind of fuckery is this:pacspit:
I'm a fellow Arab myself. Don't you see the Arab in my dp? All Somali clans are descendants of Arabs. Our Arab ancestors couldn't resist the big booty Madow women which is why we looked mixed today. The Arabian peninsula was our original home as bedouins.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We must eliminate this Ayrab virus that promotes self hatred. I would start with those cringe Indian/Turkish soap operas they love back home
Agreed sxb. Have you noticed that even the so called Islamic cartoons portray the Prophets as Arabs? In Somalia, I made a mistake when I questioned Arabic and said it is the same as Somali. Bystanders went furious and I wasn't even talking to them.

The Educational system promotes self hatred. One thing I respect Siad Barre was his emphasis on Af Somali. The books of his era are gold mines

TekNiKo

VIP
Agreed sxb. Have you noticed that even the so called Islamic cartoons portray the Prophets as Arabs? In Somalia, I made a mistake when I questioned Arabic and said it is the same as Somali. Bystanders went furious and I wasn't even talking to them.

The Educational system promotes self hatred. One thing I respect Siad Barre was his emphasis on Af Somali. The books of his era are gold mines
Did you know so called NGOs paid for all the remaining pre civil war era Somali educational books and destroyed them all? They were pro Somali centric and the "UN" devised an arabised version of them. We should join forces beyond the internet and educate youth back home of the dangers of Arabization.

Wallahi if we lose our homeland we will perish and forever remain gypsies

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

The crazy thing is that we use to look down on them and majority of Somalis now worship them like there God everything has to look arab and if you question any of that your own people will get you down. There’s has to be another strong military leader to take over and I believe that will eventually happen.

I'm a fellow Arab myself. Don't you see the Arab in my dp? All Somali clans are descendants of Arabs. Our Arab ancestors couldn't resist the big booty Madow women which is why we looked mixed today. The Arabian peninsula was our original home as bedouins.
Exactly. We were arab originally but mixed with black Africans. The small nose and soft hair that Somalis love to brag about came from our Middle Eastern forefathers. Marrying an arab is not interracial :)

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Exactly. We were arab originally but mixed with black Africans. The small nose and soft hair that Somalis love to brag about came from our Middle Eastern forefathers. Marrying an arab is not interracial :)
What is this suugo science. @Apollo come save Somalinimo please
:jcoleno:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
FragrantWeepyConey-size_restricted.gif

Me and my girls. We are arabs.:)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The crazy thing is that we use to look down on them and majority of Somalis now worship them like there God everything has to look arab and if you question any of that your own people will get you down. There’s has to be another strong military leader to take over and I believe that will eventually happen.
It's make sick how low the proud geeljire has fallen. We went from mocking the Persian Empire and humiliating and taking tribute from Arabs to this.

All of us have a duty to stop this disease in our home regions in Somalia. I plan to set up my own schools for orphans for free and teach them my own curriculum and then give them job prospects by offering them Jobs when they pass.