Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marry in haste, repent at leisure. It's not difficult, I bet most girls have options. But it's important to be mature yourself first and achieve milestones :manny:

I worry about not being worried , if that makes sense :ayaanswag:

Everyone my age is constantly dating and actively looking for a husband, but I am content with being single right now

wbu ?

All those worries will hit you like a tonne of brick once that milk has soured and your bargaining power becomes worthless to any half decent male even more so if he is religious.

You will spiral into several depression cycles as result that will further speed up the ageing process, your standards will come down drastically without you even knowing and you will end up with a person which you today wouldn't even look at.

I saw this script played out many times especially with good looking women who thought the riches of that milk will last another decade.

The reason your friends are worried is likely because at this moment in time you have a higher self-esteem and look better.

They can't afford to be as complacent as you, but ultimately they will have the last laugh over you if you continue upon this path.

Subhan'Allah are you fucking with
Me?

The embryo which is of the woman
And her husband is already done
It's a baby - than it goes into the
Surrogates womb

Just googled it pls for the love of
God :ileycry:

How is the sperm going into another
Woman? :faysalwtf:

oh sorry I was talking about the 2nd method.. there are 2 methods of surrogacy I think the 2nd method is what you are talking about. 2nd method is gestational. Its still contested between scholars whether its halal or haram/

http://www.ilmgate.org/the-islamic-ruling-on-surrogate-motherhood/
https://www.quora.com/Does-Islam-allow-surrogacy
http://aboutislam.net/counseling/ask-the-scholar/family/does-islam-allow-surrogate-motherhood/

surrogacy is not allowed.. im not messing with you.. im not an expert on surrogacy but from my short research there are 3 types of surrogacy..

Kaalay dee luuqa iigu imoow.:lolbron:

Miiiyaaa I am too pious for ur dms
IMG_6495.PNG
IMG_6495.PNG

Bidaar wangasaan sent me a pic
Of a guy doing something to
A woman's bosoms - my eyes
Still haven't recovered

oh sorry I was talking about the 2nd method.. there are 2 methods of surrogacy I think the 2nd method is what you are talking about. 2nd method is gestational. Its still contested between scholars whether its halal or haram/

http://www.ilmgate.org/the-islamic-ruling-on-surrogate-motherhood/
https://www.quora.com/Does-Islam-allow-surrogacy
http://aboutislam.net/counseling/ask-the-scholar/family/does-islam-allow-surrogate-motherhood/

surrogacy is not allowed.. im not messing with you.. im not an expert on surrogacy but from my short research there are 3 types of surrogacy..

You're not scholar of the deen u can't
Say the first method is xaram wtf

Yeah I know about the second
method But that's when the
woman or man Is infertile

They might aswell adopt than

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Brother I'm assuming you're the European somalis the question was asking if you might be worried or concerned about getting marriage. Like if your older and stuff and times ticking. Not your gender

I was jk bro. I'm too young to be worrying about marriage

You're not scholar of the deen u can't
Say the first method is xaram wtf

Yeah I know about the second
method But that's when the
woman or man Is infertile

They might aswell adopt than

read the links lol.. it says surrogacy is forbidden.. im not sure the scholars are aware of the medical procedure..

all in all its a complicated issue that I don't want to delve into.:camby:

All those worries will hit you like a tonne of brick once that milk has soured and your bargaining power becomes worthless to any half decent male even more so if he is religious.

You will spiral into several depression cycles as result that will further speed up the ageing process, your standards will come down drastically without you even knowing and you will end up with a person which you today wouldn't even look at.

I saw this script played out many times especially with good looking women who thought the riches of that milk will last another decade.

The reason your friends are worried is likely because at this moment in time you have a higher self-esteem and look better.

They can't afford to be as complacent as you, but ultimately they will have the last laugh over you if you continue upon this path.

What about men ?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

:browtf:
I will begin my search tomorrow

Same-ish. I'm not worried, but I should objectively be looking to get married.

Even worse, I'm genuinely starting to really dislike the idea of marriage... but it's something that can't be circumvented unfortunately.

:francis:

read the links lol.. it says surrogacy is forbidden.. im not sure the scholars are aware of the medical procedure..

all in all its a complicated issue that I don't want to delve into.:camby:

Only Allah can judge what's
forbidden

Plenty of Muslims get organ
transplants, veeners etc

:damedamn: The scholars only
try and interpret but they aren't
The ones who have the ultimate
Say

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Okay so the girls you found so far weren't perfect and you denied them or you denied them because you were not ready.
Because if it's the second one you should tell them to wait instead.
Yes inshallah you do
BTW I always wanted to ask do the girls like your muscles. :obama: or scared by it

There were hot ones indeed but I rejected them for both reasons lol. By the way, my muscles are attractive, not scary. I don't look like some roid rage like Markus Rühl but I look like a normal healthy and attractive muscular guy. If ladies saw it, they wouldn't get scared but get their panties soaked.

Anyways, I'm young whose still studying in a great university so I have a long way to go before I even get married.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even if you live under a bridge the Faraxs will still come.:siilaanyolaugh: No point in worrying yourself.

Play life by your rules forget about other people and their life trajectories.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Same-ish. I'm not worried, but I should objectively be looking to get married.

Even worse, I'm genuinely starting to really dislike the idea of marriage... but it's something that can't be circumvented unfortunately.

:francis:

I started feeling like this when I saw all the young couples who's weddings I attended get all get divorced, but most of the people got married for stupid reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending